Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Read Neanderthals!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
earlier I said this on the shoutbox, "Anna and I are spiritually connected".

I have been planning to start a thread on Matriarchy and guess what she did the same thing.

*writes a 4 page letter and encloses it with a kiss, with a swoop bang over one eye,dancing in a fog-filled forest*

Oh my warrior queen :) *on his knees and symbolically bows down as if to kiss her feet*

Just wanted to give you fellas some perspective.
General, this one is shorter...get your read on.

Matriarchy in the Nigerian Igbo tribe today:

Marriage: Igbo land happens to be one of those few matriarchal tribes that still practice polyandry today. Polyamory is the practice where a woman marries multiple husbands. In addition Igbo are the only people in Africa where women marry other women; men on the other hand, are not allowed to marry other men.

Umuada: Is one of the most powerful groups of people in Igbo land. It is made up of indigenous women who use their spiritual power to curse or bless people. A woman has a tie with this cult by the virtue of her birth not by marriage.

Naming: Igbo gives names such as (Nneka) to girls which means mother is superior father is superior (Nnaka) is not a name and cannot be given to boys.

Matrilineal: Igbo trace their genealogy through or down the mother line and not the father line.

Leadership: traditionally there are neither kings nor queens. Instead, we have a “dual sex political system” where men are not allowed to govern women and vice versa. Every Igbo community has two leaders a male and a female.

Economy: Every woman is economically independent no wife depends on the husband for support. That is why women are in charge of the markets, and in some areas they control the chief crops too (Yams) (Cocoa Yams).

mutual obsession aside.

we should talk, you might just be into the same books im into right now. you need to lead me to where you get this and other things you may have read. I will recommend what i have read so far too.

Therefore my queen, would you grant me the honour to PM you whenever I wish, or better befriend you on a more personal level than AG. e.g FB?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Read a lot of African History with stories considered as black magic or unreal you will find out that women used to rule and it seems like that is the came in most of these "underground" societies.

this is true

connection

Umuada: Is one of the most powerful groups of people in Igbo land. It is made up of indigenous women who use their spiritual power to curse or bless people. A woman has a tie with this cult by the virtue of her birth not by marriage.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 >:(

why they gotta say "cult" i refuse to read while historins' bullshit!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

we should talk, you might just be into the same books im into right now. you need to lead me to where you get this and other things you may have read. I will recommend what i have read so far too.

Cool. Check your pm.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Cool. Check your pm.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile

Cool. Check your pm.

get a room :D :D

he
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....