Africasgateway.com

What would you do?

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
A friend of mine from Amsterdam recently got himself in a bit of a jam, so here's  the run down...

He was a squatter, but since the Kraakverbod, he has moved into a group home with 2 ladies, one of them from France, and the other an Italian. Both these girls apparently have lazy boyfriends that like to loaf around the apartment, however they are not on the lease. The only ones on the lease are my friend and the 2 girls. While the Italian girls boy friend, owes the french lady 7000 Euro (how you accumulate a debt like that is beyond me, I would have cut his lazy a** off a long time ago).

My friends father pa**ed away some time ago, and left my friend with nothing but a wrist watch, which my friend values as one of his prize possessions. One day my friend came back from work, and found that his watch had been stolen. It was missing from where he kept it, and with the only guests in the house being these girl's 2 boyfriends, he immediately suspected the lazy Italian guy with the 7000 Euro debt.

Later on, the Italian lady and her boy friend were in the kitchen, and my friend went to confront her boyfriend the right way, giving him the opportunity to come clean, asking him if he had seen his fathers watch. His girlfriend went hysteric, slapping my friend in the face, shouting at him banalities like "are you accusing my boyfriend?!?", eventually launching her knee into my friends nuts. At which point he punched her in the face, to end the abuse.

I know you are not supposed to hit women, and I don't condone his actions. But now that he has blackened her eye, she has made her profile picture on facebook a picture of her with her black eye, and is telling everyone around town, that my friend hits women. Never actually addressing the fact that her boyfriend most likely stole his watch. Now my friend is getting all kinds of death threats from some Italian thugs, because this bitch is playing this situation to her advantage. What would you do?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
fetch my taser

That not good enough for ya?

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
go on the offensive, a taser might  not be a bad idea, but he's in a f***ed up situation exacerbated by being on the fringes of society (look he might well not be I know how many peeps squat in Amsterdam, but the best way to cover his a** is gonna be to use the established part of society that sees squatters as vermin.
Get a case of theft at the cops ASAP, say he confronted them and he was a**aulted, he should be sure to state that the guy was there as well, she says he beats women, he needs to say he was a**aulted by both. try to record every threat he gets with pics if possible, also sort out a bolthole, get some buddy who will be cool with a short notice crash on couch if he's gotta bounce quick. Put together a dash-bag, 1 back pack with his essential doccies, small possessions and a few t shirts and undies.
Then anytime enters a room have the recorder on his phone on and record it all, if you want to bring it to a head fast, broach the issue, which should get them blowing up with outrage. Maybe clandestinely incite another a**ault while he got a taser/stungun (actually pepperspray would work better) and shock both of them, while they writhing on the ground immediately call the cops, shouting, beg them for help you"re being "attacked".
Pepperspray would be better cos once they blind f*** em up a bit with single hard shots with a "girly weapon" heavy frying pan, use single really hard shots, its hard to prove self defense if the attacker has multiple contusions, he must appear as the dominated victim but if he can crack a skull, all the better. 
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Reminds of the character "Butch" from Pulp Fiction....golden watch. Id shoot any1 who punches/exerts unwelcome pressure on my nutz....................................................................just playin, I dont have a gun :-[
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Here's a picture of the Italian broad, I don't have any qualms, posting this seeing how she seems very proud of her eye, I think it was her first...

... I doubt my friend can act like the victim from the look of her eye.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Here's a picture of the Italian broad, I don't have any qualms, posting this seeing how she seems very proud of her eye, I think it was her first...

it would be interesting to find out the effect of a taser when put againt the parts of her body with the piercings on. wouldn't you friend be interested in that experiment?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

it would be interesting to find out the effect of a taser when put againt the parts of her body with the piercings on. wouldn't you friend be interested in that experiment?

this of course would be done in the name of science  ;) :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:08:38 PM by Deacon sucker for love Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I would have done the same thing he did.

I would also beat the living shit out the boyfriend every time someone threatens me and let them know that the beatings will continue till they call of their dogs.

jaytravis8210

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, but by the looks of the "victim's" facial expression, she wants the other eye to match. I don't condone hitting women, but If you are being attacked it is called SELF DEFENSE. She looks like the type to start shit for fun, and judging by the piercings she has a high pain tolerance. Can you say "sick fetish?"

www.imakethesebeatz.blogspot.com

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
call the popo hoe......or he gona get a squad of italian thugs jumpin his a**
Dreaming in 3D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Boss go play with your toys, don't you have homework to do?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

too much Madea

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

I know you are not supposed to hit women, and I don't condone his actions. But now that he has blackened her eye, she has made her profile picture on facebook a picture of her with her black eye, and is telling everyone around town, that my friend hits women. Never actually addressing the fact that her boyfriend most likely stole his watch. Now my friend is getting all kinds of death threats from some Italian thugs, because this bitch is playing this situation to her advantage. What would you do?

Well, if it was done in self defense, he had every right to beat her a**, but the problem is how society
takes the female perspective because of the ma** stories of women as victims of domestic violence. If that happened to me, I'd wanna release my Jake "The Muse" (from the movie "Once were Warriors") on that bitch too, but to risk being called a wife beater?, I dunno.

But from that bitch showing pictures of her eye, it looks like she's trying to start shit. Only time will tell when people realize the truth........

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

too much Madea

LMFAO!! So, Boss (Mad) is really a church going African-American woman on the inside!? Hahaha