briCK · 953 · 570364

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ Panic and whoever else is 'listening'

I just put this to a friend of mine and she responded as follows:

You’re trapped in a pre-defined box and you don’t even know it cos you’re not aware of the box or the options you have outside of it. You therefore begin living in it. As for when it finally hits you, I don’t think many people experience that. Some think they do, only to find out that they’ve escaped one box but there’s another outer box.

She's got quite a good point, I figure it comes with any sort of growth. There's always more to be done, more to be achieved, more to be seen. But we won't know that until we know that, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking of it like an onion. If you were in the centre of the onion you'd only know what's around you. If the surface of the onion represents all that you can discover in that realm then there's probably a shit load for a little insect to get through. When that insect eventually breaks through to the next layer it'll get this burst of new found knowledge, but it won't know there's another one. It might be thinking "So I just broke through a layer, what I've found is super awesome, but there's a possibility that there's even more". But until it gets to break through the 'new layer', it will not know. I put new in inverted commas because just like the "f*** it" moment, where you realise that there's more out there, the new onion layer was always there. We just need to grow and learn to the point that we see it.

Even in this information age the shit don't come natural. Methinks it comes with maturity nahmean, you have to g(r)o(w) through some shit in order to see it. So it's a matter of time and experience for all.

MORPHEUS
         We are trained in this world to
         accept only what is rational and
         logical.  Have you ever wondered
         why?

MORPHEUS
         As children, we do not separate
         the possible from the impossible
         which is why the younger a mind is
         the easier it is to free while a
         mind like yours can be very
         difficult.

NEO
         Free from what?

MORPHEUS
         From the Matrix.

MORPHEUS
         Do you want to know what it is,
         Neo?

MORPHEUS
         It's that feeling you have had all
         your life.  That feeling that
         something was wrong with the
         world.  You don't know what it is
         but it's there, like a splinter in
         your mind, driving you mad,
         driving you to me.  But what is
         it?

MORPHEUS
         The Matrix is everywhere, it's all
         around us, here even in this room.
         You can see it out your window, or
         on your TELEVISION.  You feel it
         when you go to WORK, or go to
         CHURCH or pay your TAXES.  It is
         the world that has been pulled
         over your eyes to blind you from
         the truth.

NEO
         What truth?

MORPHEUS
         That you are a slave, Neo.  That
         you, like everyone else, was born
         into bondage...
         ... kept inside a prison that you
         cannot smell, taste, or touch.  A
         prison for your mind.

MORPHEUS
         Unfortunately, no one can be told
         what the Matrix is.  You have to
         see it for yourself.

What ckufs up the most of us is the conditioning we go through in our education system.

They say education is the key to success so this shit is like a double edged sword.

With that said. VANILLA SKY is one great movie...Just a random thought.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@General

This you can respond to what Morpheus had to say?  :D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Wow! i never figured my AG negros are so profound on that highest level like that,the last 3 pages were super!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
speaking from my own experience i cant say that any 1 period (childhood/young adulthood/middle age/ etc) HAS to be anything, or follow any particular structure.

Your life goes that way cos your folks think it should at 1st, but f*** it they making it up as they go along most of the time anyway, so nothing stops you from saying "f*** this my way over here is where its at!!" but YOU.

Many of us allow the world around us to prescribe what our lives should be and going along can work for you, at least in part cos society is easier on those who are active parts of it.
If you wanna break the mold you have to work harder , or not... you can be a slacker/unrealised potential stereotype (the majority) or the seldom seen self made success story.
But thats always in other peoples eyes, some people are sure they're the self made success, but to other people they look like the slacker/unrealised potential stereotype.

Since everybody else is gonna have their own opinion given to them anyway, why should you give a f***?
And if you not happy with the state of your own life then what sort of pussy are you that you cant change shit?

I'm lucky enough to know and work and play with people who i view as very successful, and a number of them dont agree with my view completely, cos they want more. Cool for them, they must make themselves happy, same goes for me.

Your life is exactly what you want it to be, your issues have as much power over you as you give them, theres always another way it just depends if that way is acceptable to you.

Dont have enough money? Start a business or rob a bank, your choice... as long as you can make peace with yourself on it, why does my opinion matter?
if you try to rob me accept that i will do my best to kill you, but if you didnt accept that then tough shit son, its not my job to make you self aware.

just quickly back to those successful folks i know, a number of them have been singularly focussed since childhood. All they did was who they are, be it as musicians, artists and entrepenuers and most of them have been successful from the jump. They only cared about their music and so money just came and still doesnt mean shit.

Others like me werent as self aware immediately and were only vaguely aware of our life focus, so we tried everything and didnt find a fit till frustration drove us to suck up the tears and stop being a whiny c*** and MAKE something work.

Thats self awareness, and it comes whenever you make it come for most of us.

Making money is easy, getting pussy is easy, getting power is easy. There are an infinite number of ways to do all these things you just have to find the one that you can make work. For some of us its rapping or running a business or being an employee, for others its moving weight, robbing and raping.   

I got my a** kicked alot at first, but not in ages, but i havent been in a fight in a long time, and i stopped fighting cos winning got boring. I've broken some laws, I've hurt women emotionally, i've built a fantastic tool (my body) and have spent more than a decade destroying it. I've been damaged and felt and seen shit that still gives me the occasional nightmare. I've made huge mistakes and faced ugly consequences and i've taken only slightly more steps forward than backward, but they all resulted in who i am and i'm happy with that.

If you aren't, WHAT THE f*** HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME?
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I got my a** kicked alot at first, but not in ages, but i havent been in a fight in a long time, and i stopped fighting cos winning got boring. I've broken some laws, I've hurt women emotionally, i've built a fantastic tool (my body) and have spent more than a decade destroying it. I've been damaged and felt and seen shit that still gives me the occasional nightmare. I've made huge mistakes and faced ugly consequences and i've taken only slightly more steps forward than backward, but they all resulted in who i am and i'm happy with that.

If you aren't, WHAT THE f*** HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME?

And that was the lesson for today folks *school bell rings*
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
WHOA! THAT WAS IT! IT STILL IS. THATS IT. ALL OF IT. PROPER.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I agree with Syn (almost 100%)

and it somehow sounds like ....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Not derailing the ongoing talk or anything but can anyone help a brother out...im unemployed a nigger cant even buy his old lady mashmellows now. i need a teaching post guys cameon!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

can't call it what is worse this shit or socer players?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I agree soccer players must be worse.

i saw a gif of a guy Hitting himself with his opponents hands then go flying to the ground.

i could not belive my eyes
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Common and Fiddy are the worst rappers turned actors I've ever seen. ever. For singers, its Jill Scott.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Common was horrible in that Just Wright movie. HORRIBLE!

This is hilarious!!!
www.myspace.com/tang1632

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Common was horrible in that Just Wright movie. HORRIBLE!

This is hilarious!!!

is that bosh?  thats a disgrace
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
That's him alright! Shameless! He should get charged for that!!!

I just had to
www.myspace.com/tang1632