Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570414

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
23? dude!

am I even allowed to drop sexual innuendo while speaking to you without being charged with some form of underage shit attached

;D

LOL!

dude! you've probably dropped innuendo on many a 23 yr old knowingly or unknowingly.
girls younger than me have probably dated you or your friends.

kanti Brick how old are you?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 01:05:36 PM by Anna Sasin »
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
23? dude!

am I even allowed to drop sexual innuendo while speaking to you without being charged with some form of underage shit attached

;D

LOL!

dude! you've probably dropped innuendo on many a 23 yr old knowingly or unknowingly.

Refuses to bite!

I got a 7year kid do the math!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
23? dude!

;D

LOL!

Refuses to bite!

One of my girlfriends has a 7 year old at 23.
But I see your point.
Uyekele ukuzenza ikhehla nawe kodwa.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
23? dude!

;D

LOL!

Refuses to bite!

One of my girlfriends has a 7 year old at 23.
But I see your point.
Uyekele ukuzenza ikhehla nawe kodwa.

holay'th nana....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
my boy just revealed that he's checking to do this. he's 25. she 22. was a surprise.

i can't. probably not ever.

i can't even live with someone i like in a cohabitation set up.

my moms raised me that way.

I think people should marry at around age 30. Most people seem to set with what they want around this age and during your 20's there too much mental growth happening in ones life that driven more by the freedom of individuals choice that one may not have had when their parents used to run their lives sort of.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
my boy just revealed that he's checking to do this. he's 25. she 22. was a surprise.

i can't. probably not ever.

i can't even live with someone i like in a cohabitation set up.

my moms raised me that way.

I think people should marry at around age 30. Most people seem to set with what they want around this age and during your 20's there too much mental growth happening in ones life that driven more by the freedom of individuals choice that one may not have had when their parents used to run their lives sort of.

i agree with you. i think some people find the uncertaintly of their 20's too much to handle on their own, and they want to have companionship and purpose in their lives.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
its crazy however, the number of divoced / single moms in the 25 - 35 age group is quite disturbing!

I refuse to get involved with a woman with a kid if she is mot "mature" but the bulk of females that a 31 year
ends hanging with and screwing is that sad statistic...single moms looking to get that second kid and settle down!

Sure i'd probably have more fun with Anna and the sex, well it would be different, but then the Anna type are
still far from wating to have a kid and still vegiterian and still learning more bout themslelf which is beautiful!

TILL along came a RR looking like a harmless sheep yet ALAS!!!!! its a wolf in weaved wool...
the BOOOOOOOM ... Anna is a baby momma... !

sad really!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
its crazy however, the number of divoced / single moms in the 25 - 35 age group is quite disturbing!

I refuse to get involved with a woman with a kid if she is mot "mature" but the bulk of females that a 31 year
ends hanging with and screwing is that sad statistic...single moms looking to get that second kid and settle down!

Sure i'd probably have more fun with Anna and the sex, well it would be different, but then the Anna type are
still far from wating to have a kid and still vegiterian and still learning more bout themslelf which is beautiful!

TILL along came a RR looking like a harmless sheep yet ALAS!!!!! its a wolf in weaved wool...

sad really!

I rebuke this in the name of Zeus!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
But seriously, I'm alarmed at the number of people who had happy, expensive weddings in their early to mid twenties and were divorced by 30. I know a girl whose been divorced TWICE by 30.

Mind you she gave the 2nd husband money for lobola, paid for their R 200,000 wedding, paid for his car and clothing accounts as well as his child support for 4 kids he had with other women. All to be married.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Mind you she gave the 2nd husband money for lobola, paid for their R 200,000 wedding, paid for his car and clothing accounts as well as his child support for 4 kids he had with other women. All to be married.

WHAT????????

Aye Anna please hook me up....seems like you got some loose and rich people in your circles very good combination!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
But seriously, I'm alarmed at the number of people who had happy, expensive weddings in their early to mid twenties and were divorced by 30. I know a girl whose been divorced TWICE by 30.

tell us the full story about this person. the reasons she got divorced twice as well please, sounds interesting
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
@Bobby, here goes:

Brick, you actually don't want a hook up.

She's currently living with a married man from Zimbabwe. Recently she stabbed him because she found sms's she didn't like on his phone.

Basically the 2nd marriage didn't work because the guy was 'a beast' in her own words. He used to cheat on her in full view of everyone and used to beat her in public often. She married the dude after 3 months of dating him. Go figure.

She's a tenderpreneur, that's why she has large lump sums.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Bobby, here goes:

She's currently living with a married man from Zimbabwe. Recently she stabbed him because she found sms's she didn't like on his phone.

Basically the 2nd marriage didn't work because the guy was 'a beast' in her own words. He used to cheat on her in full view of everyone and used to beat her in public often. She married the dude after 3 months of dating him. Go figure.

f*** she can keep her money.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

sad really!

hahaha!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@Bobby, here goes:

The crazier the bitch the wilder the snatch! Bring it on I aint never get stabbed by a nigga a hoe got no chance!