Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570360

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Damn. Why did she even agree to talk to you in the first place?
Please tell me that you head-butted a bish
and what did you do to deserve such harsh treatment Sir Black?

id like to know....
Well, when you do find out please let the rest of us know cause this sounds like a hell of an interesting story.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

id like to know....
Well, when you do find out please let the rest of us know cause this sounds like a hell of an interesting story.

Mnnn!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

id like to know....

Mnnn!
* side eye *

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
have tried my best to like Ben Sharpers album but i cannot not stand it.

which one?

there's the leaked [Kaptin-produced] version and the offficial [Pioneer Unit] one.

really liked the first. thought the second was okay. but maybe, that was because i'd already heard the first. a lot.

wheres the leaked one? link please. Im refering to the PiUnit one.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

id like to know....
Mnnn!
* side eye *
[/quote]
Ahem
*Side Eye* - A facial expression expressing one's criticism, disapproval, animosity, or scorn of varying levels of intensity towards another person. Defined by one person looking at the other out of the corner of their eye(s) with a scowl, as their head is turned in a different direction. Often an invitation for a fight or confrontation of some sort.

What's really good baldi
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ben Knows too many words and he writes looooooooooooong scripts i lose the plot in two bars...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
have tried my best to like Ben Sharpers album but i cannot not stand it.

which one?

there's the leaked [Kaptin-produced] version and the offficial [Pioneer Unit] one.

really liked the first. thought the second was okay. but maybe, that was because i'd already heard the first. a lot.

wheres the leaked one? link please. Im refering to the PiUnit one.

will hook you up. you'll recognize some of it from the earlier shows Ben used to do.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
marxism is speechless on the Black question.

same with BC, its speechles on cla**, it doesn't differentiate between Motsepe, myself and Katlego from Orange farm or Ayanda from Site C. Also its not clear on how to deal with some of the conservative ideologies amongst black people!!

Both of them have their own limitations, thats all!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I might have missed the cla**!

what exactly is the black question?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Suppose you chose the wrong god?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Suppose you chose the wrong god?

What if god doesn't care what we believe?
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
marxism is speechless on the Black question.

same with BC, its speechles on cla**, it doesn't differentiate between Motsepe, myself and Katlego from Orange farm or Ayanda from Site C. Also its not clear on how to deal with some of the conservative ideologies amongst black people!!

Both of them have their own limitations, thats all!!

the problem is that humanitarian theories all have an a**umptive logic of there being a cause for violence, whether that cause is real or imagined. They then proceed with arguing that the cause for violence is or not justified. They are speechless when it comes to violence without cause.

Marxism's ethical grammar of exploitation and alienation fails on the Black question. It can't deal with the ontological oppression of Black people, that it to say, being oppressed just for being Black (the colour of your skin marking you out as an easily available slave). Slavery is not central to marxism and this is unfortunate for two reasons, the 1st is that the rise of capitalism was not through  approaching a worker with variable capital (wage) but it was with approaching the Black body with all forms of violence. Secondly the prison industrial complex (read here : http://colorlines.com/archives/1998/09/masked_racism_reflections_on_the_prison_industrial_complex.html ) shows a return to capitalism's initial desire; enslavement of black people. Marxism falls short in that it sees white supremacy as being a derivative of capitalism instead of seeing it as being at the base which makes them fail to explain the slave trade; why not enslave europeans who are closer? It does not expalin apartheid either.

As for BC not differentaiting between Motsepe and you; Fanon said it "I am over dertemined from without. I am not a victim of an idea others have of me, I am a victim of my own appearance". So the "idea" of your relation to the modes of production is not what marks you or motsepe for oppression, it is your own black skin. If motsepe is in some white countryside that has never read forbes magazine, his skin colour marks him out for oppression. "he is still just a nigga".

So no bra, Bc is not speechless on the cla** question but beings existing as sub-humans 1st have to fight for recognition as human before they fight for a cla**-less society.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
misuse, meant humanist not humanitarian.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Google is the shit.

i know they're illuminati, new world order, but the services they give away for free are insane, bro.