Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 570712

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
when its all said and done i think I am afriad of women.

there is girl at the office i think I  am in love with her, but I dunno what to do... >:(

I HAVE NO CLUE! .. but i think talking to her would be a start but shit how, HOW what do I say..

we have worked together for more than 6months I have never not once greeted her, so why ALL of a sudden should I.

AMBUSH is the only way....I know where the toilet is on our floor she must use the toilet sometime...Ambush..straight up bump into her coffee in hand and ALL..

Kamakazi style .. i can't live this!

Office nyam is nice when its *sort of* random, like say after a cristmas party and everyone's drunk and it just sort of happens...

But a full on relationship??? Wouldnt recommend...Shit gets weird after a break up...even during the relationship...I seen it with my own eyes bro!

You spend the night together, then drive to work together, then lunch together...and...and...and... >:(
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:19:48 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i under normal circumstances want nothing to do with females at work for all sort of reasons.

the loose hoes at work aint shit and have f***ed ALL the black guys who have been to the pub so i can't deal with that drama!

but this woman makes me look aways and start fiddling nevously...and THAT is gay...any woman that can make
be that timid and shit must have something...i planned the AMBUSH...saw her go to the toilet and ran to top up my coffee...started sweeping the area around the toilet...i heard the door creek...took two steps, phone out and got engaged in an imaginary convo..she walks out looks me in the eye...I did not know what to do so I put the coffee down and ran away.....like litteraly .. not briskly walked away but full on hands flaying, Carl Lewis speed screeming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!"

:'(

i dunno what to do!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

We just have to accept Jesus as our lord and savior then we will be forgiven and get  eternal life in heaven

No, no, we really don't have to.

L.

lol ja ne!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
i under normal circumstances want nothing to do with females at work for all sort of reasons.

the loose hoes at work aint shit and have f***ed ALL the black guys who have been to the pub so i can't deal with that drama!

but this woman makes me look aways and start fiddling nevously...and THAT is gay...any woman that can make
be that timid and shit must have something...i planned the AMBUSH...saw her go to the toilet and ran to top up my coffee...started sweeping the area around the toilet...i heard the door creek...took two steps, phone out and got engaged in an imaginary convo..she walks out looks me in the eye...I did not know what to do so I put the coffee down and ran away.....like litteraly .. not briskly walked away but full on hands flaying, Carl Lewis speed screeming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!"
 :'(

i dunno what to do!

Dude...how you gonna have me laughing like that in the office during the people? This here is hilarious!!!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
cildren have about 300 bones and we adults got like 200 wtf!

how many bottles of whiskey do u think are bought at the ZAR CLUB on weekens?
Dreaming in 3D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Is instilling fear the only way of maintaining order? maybe let me be more specific,  once a teenager isnt afraid of a parent the parent is pretty much screwed cos there is not way in which the teenager can be controlled, or is there?

when i was growing up, i was never above an a** whupping, the fear of that kept me on the straight and narrow (or made me hide my shit proper cos of the a** whupping)

u can transpose that into any other realm u want.  my question still stands, is there a way of maintaining order without instilling fear? (cos we cannot trust in our inherent discerning between right and wrong anymore)
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Is instilling fear the only way of maintaining order? maybe let me be more specific,  once a teenager isnt afraid of a parent the parent is pretty much screwed cos there is not way in which the teenager can be controlled, or is there?

when i was growing up, i was never above an a** whupping, the fear of that kept me on the straight and narrow (or made me hide my shit proper cos of the a** whupping)

u can transpose that into any other realm u want.  my question still stands, is there a way of maintaining order without instilling fear? (cos we cannot trust in our inherent discerning between right and wrong anymore)

i grew up under similar circumstances. the bible says

“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6

this holds true to me in particular, cos even as an adult, even though i know i will not get an a**whipping, i still find myself hiding things from them in fear of being repremanded by them.

i think fear, once deaply instilled, can definately be used as a means to instill order.

another example, although pretty random, most guys dont want to mess up, and go to jail, for fear of being raped. the bad kind of male rape...as brick would put it
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
fear works to some degree, for control, but is a terrible parenting method that breeds sociopaths.

i would say parents should rather work through instilling empathy.  which is something i suspect would be difficult for the previous generation. they're pragmatic, but emotionally rigid and too "set in their ways".

for example, it's an accomplishment for them to even reach a point where they question their methods--for them to get to the point where they actually question the need and nature of control, well, that never happens.

probably why i hold no traditional values. my brain can't work in that way. probably haven't inherited anything (at least consciously) from my parents. everything i believe in is something i've put through a sequence of thought processes set within a framework or worldview i a**igned to myself based on my experience of the world.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:11:58 PM by the panic! »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@panic. empathy?  have u seen the kids of today? raised with all the empathy in the world, what seems to happen is they take advantage of the 'limp wristed' approach. trust i have seen it first hand.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i don't know. i look at the kids, and see the adults as a lot worse.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i don't know. i look at the kids, and see the adults as a lot worse.

what do u mean?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i mean i find the behaviour of adults worse than that of the worst juvenile delinquents.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Yo mna when I grew i received hidings laawya, I remember envying those kids parents spoke too on some, "we had an agreement you wudnt do that" and at worst get grounded (by the way southpark has an interesting episode where they get cartman two nannies to straighten him out, id advise you check it out). Later on, that is when i was older my dad used other approaches like telling me he's simply gonna kick me out pf his house. But one thing though is that after everytime he hit me he'd tell me it's coz he loves me and shit and that once i'm older i'll understand. i think the fear of dissapointing my folks more than anything keeps me inline.

anyway, later my sister had a son and like all boys he was very stoat, im of the view that you cant tame a boy, worse a rural one. He'd do all sorts of shit and i'd save him from my sister's a** whipping and try "talk" to him like on Tv and shit. Hawu! next day the little prick is doing the same thing, wat happended to our talk? so I decided to never again try reason with akid, if i got one of my own, ndiyabetha qha.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
so as it stands, there is no substitute for cold hard a** whuppin.  someone please point me to another if there is

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Nothing beats a good hiding bro...

But whatever you choose as a way of discipline...The child will turn out to be what THEY want to be, and there's not much you can do about that as a parent but provide guidence...

Coz I think in the hood we grow up pretty much the same way...You mess up, you get a hiding, sometimes not even by your own parent...Some of us turned out OK, some didnt...
Real Recognise Real