Africasgateway.com

Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 571008

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
flower power is all nice when they having margeritas or girly cook outs!

put a stiff dick in the mix you hve yourself some backstabbing hoes!

i broke up "three sisters for life" they had matching rings to show they love, they had written pacts that they'd be BFF  , some blood letting ritau probably existed!

They screen potential mates on a round table!
enter briCK ... they met me on a bad month! some months I am really wicked with the toungue and delivery!
I met tem on such a month! f***ed all three and scrammed and they never been sisters since!

8)

..........and I'll bet you're very proud of yourself. You're the devil....................the devil I say!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
TKZ is seriously hooked on biting. its like crack to them. saw them live on Sunday, great show but only if they could lay other people stuff.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 11:03:48 AM by RearrangedReality »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
flower power is all nice when they having margeritas or girly cook outs!

put a stiff dick in the mix you hve yourself some backstabbing hoes!

i broke up "three sisters for life" they had matching rings to show they love, they had written pacts that they'd be BFF  , some blood letting ritau probably existed!

They screen potential mates on a round table!
enter briCK ... they met me on a bad month! some months I am really wicked with the toungue and delivery!
I met tem on such a month! f***ed all three and scrammed and they never been sisters since!

8)

..........and I'll bet you're very proud of yourself. You're the devil....................the devil I say!

SNAP...i just saw this.

How? we were four single individuals no-one was "cheating" they just

at RR...WHY are you going to TKZ shows  >:(

and NO you can't say girls....what can pocees  a grown man on a pussy evasion mission to got to watch TKZ?

I went to te Vast Aire...talk about the IDEA environment....did you do the Vast ?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

and NO you can't say girls....what can pocees  a grown man on a pussy evasion mission to got to watch TKZ?

I went to te Vast Aire...talk about the IDEA environment....did you do the Vast ?

lol. except for the Jazz festival, I cannot think of any other event that can bring the hottest CT women in one place like the Kirstinbosch Gardens summer concerts. go there one day and you'll understand. :)

I wasnt there for that though, I'm still HOE No-ing. I didnt make it to Vast Aire. Went to a boring white ppl party in Sea Point. I must say, if a place can shut down white people party before 11pm on a FRIDAY, you know very rich uppity motherf***ers live there. I couldnt believe it. it was before 11 and I could hardly here the music.

I found it funny that not too long after my arrival they changed the music and started playing Bricks and other local house music. talk about being accommodative.

I have to say, black people i meat at these almost all white people parties annoy the shit out of me. YOu can never meet more fake people than them.

More on fake blacks. on SUnday while at kirstinbosch, this dude with a model c accent who seriously goes out of his way to sound a certain way killed me when he joined in a conversation with this british couple, then dudes accent changed to sound more towards .... British.  I thought that was hilarious. hahaha

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

More on fake blacks. on SUnday while at kirstinbosch, this dude with a model c accent who seriously goes out of his way to sound a certain way killed me when he joined in a conversation with this british couple, then dudes accent changed to sound more towards .... British.  I thought that was hilarious. hahaha

>:( Whats wrong with f***ing blacks!

i po

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Mapona vol1 is wack i can produce and direct something better than that crap
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Mapona vol1 is wack i can produce and direct something better than that crap

quite.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its been at my place for a few days, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
It really is that bad. Wasted an hour of my life watching that shit. Didn't even hesitate to delete it thereafter
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
It really is that bad. Wasted an hour of my life watching that shit. Didn't even hesitate to delete it thereafter

damn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I can't watch an hour of pron!

I watch 10 minute clips just to pick teckniques or show a prude what I want her to do.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
how come the lead actor in the movie earn more than the producer? when its the producer who hired the motherf***er?  i though the producer owns the movie, how does he make his earnings?
Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Just some random shit that blinked on my mind......wouldnt it be cool if we start a thread where each agian posts his shits i.e face, car, collections? w would know the kind of a**holes we ealing with here. it wud make this site more fun.
Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Just some random shit that blinked on my mind......wouldnt it be cool if we start a thread where each agian posts his shits i.e face, car, collections? wE would know the kind of a**holes we dealing with here. it would make this site more fun.
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
black females just confuse the shit out of me.

in the co-orprate world they do not want the black general population to treat them or call them or label snobs...which in more ways than one they are!

So what do they do? the go out of thier to be nice to those type of blacks..

Fly bitches dressed beutifully jabbering away with the guy that sells sadwitchs, the guy who delivers mail
secutiy guy, toilet cleaners you name it!

BUT SHE HAS THE NERVE TO SCOFF AT ME!

I aint no better or worse than the other darkies but this going out they way to have a good repuation with general staff just to avoid bein refered to as spoilt hoe is dumb coz these f***ers when they are having lunch they be talking bout..."see that woman I was talking too?, what a pretencious snob!"