• View Profile

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Random pedophilia thoughts

TL tl tl tl tl.

It's just that I can't put her on blast and post her picture over here. A 20 year old aint a younging.........especilally this one I'm talking about.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
how come being young is such a waste of time?

i mean, you get the idea that you have all the time you'll ever need to do want you want, or get qualified or good at what you want to do, so you chill.

and then the next thing is you don't have time to catch up or start over, and you can't do what you wanted to do at all.

you end up 'doing what you can', instead, and 'maintaining'.

what's the deal with this shit, right here, yo?

it ain't funny.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I hear you panic, been thinking about that a lot lately. Its coz we don't grow up quick enough, or at the least get the right kinda upbringing so that we can learn to make those kinda decisions early. At least not the majority of us, in my humble opinion. Who really knows what they want at age 21? Not many. So you just do you til BAM! You're turning 30, looking at the past 5 years and thinking "shit, coulda done a), b) and c). Shoulda neva did x), y) and z)."

Methinks we stuck in the matrix, living a predescribed life. When it finally hits you and you go through that "f*** it" moment, that's when life REALLY begins. If you know what i mean. I most definitely don't know how to ensure that youngins coming up get a broader and more intelligent perspective earlier on in their lives. But it would be nice you know. To not feel like you wanna turn the clock back.

Either way, that whole maintaining shit, it ain't cool bruv. There's so much more, plus life's too short for one to just maintain. Gotta get yours - whatever that means to you!

Even if to you it means hitting that 20 year old to get that elixir... ;)
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I hear you panic, been thinking about that a lot lately. Its coz we don't grow up quick enough, or at the least get the right kinda upbringing so that we can learn to make those kinda decisions early. At least not the majority of us, in my humble opinion. Who really knows what they want at age 21? Not many. So you just do you til BAM! You're turning 30, looking at the past 5 years and thinking "shit, coulda done a), b) and c). Shoulda neva did x), y) and z)."

Methinks we stuck in the matrix, living a predescribed life. When it finally hits you and you go through that "f*** it" moment, that's when life REALLY begins. If you know what i mean. I most definitely don't know how to ensure that youngins coming up get a broader and more intelligent perspective earlier on in their lives. But it would be nice you know. To not feel like you wanna turn the clock back.

Either way, that whole maintaining shit, it ain't cool bruv. There's so much more, plus life's too short for one to just maintain. Gotta get yours - whatever that means to you!

Even if to you it means hitting that 20 year old to get that elixir... ;)

Tuesday morning gospel, right here.

"Methinks we stuck in the matrix, living a predescribed life. When it finally hits you and you go through that "f*** it" moment, that's when life REALLY begins."

"Either way, that whole maintaining shit, it ain't cool bruv. There's so much more, plus life's too short for one to just maintain. Gotta get yours - whatever that means to you!"

YES!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

TL tl tl tl tl.

It's just that I can't put her on blast and post her picture over here. A 20 year old aint a younging.........especilally this one I'm talking about.

its ok bro, post that picture.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

TL tl tl tl tl.

LMAO!!! RR, you still looking for a 'partner in crime' after posting that chick's pics up some time back? Tryna get vindicated... ;D ;D ;D
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

TL tl tl tl tl.

Nah ninja let me hit it first then maybe I'll post it when i'm done.

Just a warning to all the ladies,broads,brushes,skeazer,hoes,queens,princesses and chicken heads: Never send your man or chow buddy your naked pics. That can be used against you unless you the I don't give a damn type. In that case you can start your own thread and post all your naked pics. I promise we won't judge but appreciate you.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So these are naked pics that you have?

TL tl tl tl tl.

LMAO!!! RR, you still looking for a 'partner in crime' after posting that chick's pics up some time back? Tryna get vindicated... ;D ;D ;D

lol. what are you talking about. I dont remember ever putting up somebody's pics online. I think you talking about the other Black (the jigga look alike) .

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

TL tl tl tl tl.

lol. what are you talking about. I dont remember ever putting up somebody's pics online. I think you talking about the other Black (the jigga look alike) .

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm...I remember a girl's pics with red underwear/lingerie/whatever. You sure that wasn't you? Don't make me search AG now (not that I would...that would be the most painful thing you could ever ask someone to do. EVER. Hope AGMilitia is taking note of this)
www.myspace.com/tang1632

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
@ Panic and whoever else is 'listening'

I just put this to a friend of mine and she responded as follows:

You’re trapped in a pre-defined box and you don’t even know it cos you’re not aware of the box or the options you have outside of it. You therefore begin living in it. As for when it finally hits you, I don’t think many people experience that. Some think they do, only to find out that they’ve escaped one box but there’s another outer box.

She's got quite a good point, I figure it comes with any sort of growth. There's always more to be done, more to be achieved, more to be seen. But we won't know that until we know that, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking of it like an onion. If you were in the centre of the onion you'd only know what's around you. If the surface of the onion represents all that you can discover in that realm then there's probably a shit load for a little insect to get through. When that insect eventually breaks through to the next layer it'll get this burst of new found knowledge, but it won't know there's another one. It might be thinking "So I just broke through a layer, what I've found is super awesome, but there's a possibility that there's even more". But until it gets to break through the 'new layer', it will not know. I put new in inverted commas because just like the "f*** it" moment, where you realise that there's more out there, the new onion layer was always there. We just need to grow and learn to the point that we see it.

Even in this information age the shit don't come natural. Methinks it comes with maturity nahmean, you have to g(r)o(w) through some shit in order to see it. So it's a matter of time and experience for all.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

TL tl tl tl tl.

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm...I remember a girl's pics with red underwear/lingerie/whatever. You sure that wasn't you? Don't make me search AG now (not that I would...that would be the most painful thing you could ever ask someone to do. EVER. Hope AGMilitia is taking note of this)

even worst with underwear. this makes me even more sure that it wasn't me. I would never do that.  the only woman whose pic I ever had on AG is Beyonce.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Now, your original question was "how come being young is such a waste of time?"

If you think about it, it isn't really. Your childhood is what gets you to that point, that "f*** it moment", where you break through to the next onion layer. And quite frankly, I enjoyed my childhood. There's probably a lot more that I could have done and seen, or not, if I had this wisdom I've acquired over the years, but maybe that would have dulled my childhood and young adulthood. Shit what's a life with no hangovers, no pregnancy scares, no car crashes, no cheating on girls, no skipping cla**, no getting belted by the folks, and all that?
Coz if you're wise you wouldn't make these wordly mistakes right? Or would you? A wise person might decide a life of obliviousness is more worthwhile. Besides, who the f*** decides what wise is?

This brings up another topic all together: being wise doesn't necessarily mean doing what's right, right? And then another question: what is the definition of doing the right thing?

f***! I'm going off on a tangent and I got work to do...back to the matrix for me!
www.myspace.com/tang1632

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
they called it loser spirit and lack of ambition when I would tell people.

Aye..i dunno what i want i take it as I go!

how many people went to varsity to start a career X  by studgin cource Y and end up whoring in the street or
doing a completly different field.

i am driven by how I feel now and not how i will feel if X happends..loser spirit? you bet your a** but it opens more door and leaves a wider margin and creates a nice buffer for failure!

I honestly thought i'd be married at 25, when i turned thirty i looked at myself as a stupid kid..why you wanna get married at 25?

its cronological progression.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Shit what's a life with no hangovers, no pregnancy scares, no car crashes, no cheating on girls, no skipping cla**, no getting belted by the folks, and all that?

it's success!

direction!

progressive living!

ha ha, nah but for real. i'm cool with childhood. it's very necessary. but young adulthood i have qualms with. i think it's definitely a stage that should be cut shorter than it goes for. after all, eventually it becomes repetitive. you spend your hangovers thinking about this ever-imminent great accomplishment of yours, and then do the same shit week after week, which is mostly nothing that really, authentically works towards it. then shit gets real, and you have to clean yourself up and enter the matrix. that was valuable working time you gave over to 'being young'.