briCK · 953 · 570542

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
LOL alot of these guys are homo, undercover! "Let's try anul" mxm

Nothing gay about wanting to f*** a girl in the a**. That's like saying liking blowjobs is gay, cos gay guys also suck dick.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Nothing gay about wanting to f*** a girl in the a**. That's like saying liking blowjobs is gay, cos gay guys also suck dick.
Homosexuals get rammed in their a**es because they do not have vaginas. Why would one want to do a girl up the bum?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Homosexuals get rammed in their a**es because they do not have vaginas. Why would one want to do a girl up the bum?

contrary to what you may think Mrs J, well in my cases...

its always been the girl that asks to f***ed in the a**...I have NEVER initiated or asked for the back chute..

lets say my experiences have varied...the worst was some drunken whore that left doodo on my dick!

Nasty bitch!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

its always been the girl that asks to f***ed in the a**...I have NEVER initiated or asked for the back chute..

lets say my experiences have varied...the worst was some drunken whore that left doodo on my dick!

Nasty bitch!

Nine out of ten times, it is the girl who asks for it. The other few times, it was just chicks that I was checking to see how far I could go before she protests. Most of the girls I have pounded anally say they have more intense orgasms that way. The last one enjoyed it so much the first time, she wanted it every time, and I just wanted some regular vagina.

And Brick, you really are a disgusting f***er. Literally.

the chick is supposed to take a shit to clear out her colon and then wash up before you pound her a**.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Nasty bitch!

the chick is supposed to take a shit to clear out her colon and then wash up before you pound her a**.

she must come ready...when I go to McDonald's I don't be asking this niggas if he put the cheese inside.

my first experience....was nice!

the whore had done it before...

what she did was oil her whole body...lubed the chute and she said..."stick it in my butt" she orgasmed off of that...

good times!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
im my case too it has "always" been girls, never liked it and never successfully done it. as in i all of a sudden turn a little soft when just when im about to. those who have done would know how hard it is to try to push a soft one in there.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Sies! Rha!.....MODS! :o
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
im my case too it has "always" been girls, never liked it and never successfully done it. as in i all of a sudden turn a little soft when just when im about to. those who have done would know how hard it is to try to push a soft one in there.

http://www.menshealth.co.za/

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

lol

http://www.menshealth.co.za/

lol smh

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Weve discussed this before but Whats good with these small breasted girls with incredible a**es they be on some kryptonite shit :(   imma be like a pokemon "GOTTA CATCHEM ALL"

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
to be honest, grils with big breast are not really into fore-play and get annoyed by how much attention you pay the tits, a chick with big tits mean at least 30minutes of grabbing at, face rubbing, licking titty f***ing etc

she probably wants more attention to her a** or straight poundage...

where as..a small tittied girl with a big a** KNOWS her a** gon get felt and given attention, her nipples will get licked mabye 10coats each...i dunno

aesthetics .... Nice Tittie > Nice a**
practicallity ....Nice a** > Nice titties

but thats just briCKology!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
hahahahahahahahahaha duuuude! That's what I'm thinking over here, are they being for real right now......*ouch*
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
In other news, L Boogie's pregnant with her 6th child and that Marley dude says it ain't his.

I'm loving this picture of Tocarra J, she looks good.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 06:54:56 AM by Mrs Jones »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
In other news, L Boogie's pregnant with her 6th child and that Marley dude says it ain't his.

Gotta Luv L Boogie.... want millions of seeds too!

so Mrs Jones do you entertain such filth as back door shinanigans?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Gotta Luv L Boogie.... want millions of seeds too!

so Mrs Jones do you entertain such filth as back door shinanigans?
Just the thought of a black man's penis up my small arse hole, is enough to give me nightmares for days. Call me a prude, I don't care!