briCK · 953 · 570558

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
In other news, L Boogie's pregnant with her 6th child and that Marley dude says it ain't his.

I'm loving this picture of Tocarra J, she looks good.

Gotta Luv L Boogie.... want millions of seeds too!

so Mrs Jones do you entertain such filth as back door shinanigans?
Just the thought of a black man's penis up my small arse hole, is enough to give me nightmares for days. Call me a prude, I don't care!

:-X
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
The Angry Hand of God: Dude has a Justin Timberlake poster above his bed. He used to lsten to N'Sync when they were still underground.
i dont even know the basis of THe Angry Hand of Gods chat in the shout box  but the part in bold has made my day.
Scratch Head

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
pussy and titties can only be entertaining for so long..inevitable is hoping your man wont ask to give up your a**..#realtalk..cause he will..and you get that freaky chicks that plays with they mans anus area too.dont act like yall dont :)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
The Angry Hand of God: Dude has a Justin Timberlake poster above his bed. He used to lsten to N'Sync when they were still underground.
i dont even know the basis of THe Angry Hand of Gods chat in the shout box  but the part in bold has made my day.

:o dam that got me too..thats like saying when Adele the "i feel like im at a funeral when her songs come on" was underground..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Compu_Clone

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Even though I'm nasty with them chicks.... yeah I'll stick my dick in the butt but ... I can never let a chick play with my anus area, and I mean never..... just too gay!

pussy and titties can only be entertaining for so long..inevitable is hoping your man wont ask to give up your a**..#realtalk..cause he will..and you get that freaky chicks that plays with they mans anus area too.dont act like yall dont :)

^^^^ That just nasty man
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:01:31 PM by Compu_Clone »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
niccas niccas..#rrealtalk....overstand that i aint got no issues with my sexuality.no doubt...and thats just what some females are into as they read alot and if you do you will know thats a mans g spot..#info...wurd..im a freakky mofuka too..not saying im the ish nunadat..just youll cats should explore more..dont limite yourself..get to the exploring not just yo gal but yo self..#nohomo..youll missing out on some real bedroom gangsta lovin...pancaking and shit..you can say "nasty " and alladat i dont give a f*** yo..your opinion i will throw offf the top of table mountain let it free fall..get yo act together with yo "im to manly for this shit" youll need an attitude adjustment..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
get to the exploring not just yo gal but yo self..

Dude!

Are you saying you finger yourself in the a**?

Do you and your girl have his and hers dildos?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL @his and hers dildos.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
 I know it's wrong to laugh but....... ;D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
lets just for a minute forget who or what he is.....why is Malema compared to Hitler? Is it because of the expropriation of land without compensation comment?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think it has to do with his comments about whites. He is using a strategy where everything negative is blamed on white people, similar to what Hitler did before the holocaust. Only difference is that Hitler was in power already and he demonised Jews to the extent that people thought wiping them out was a good idea.

Its a bit of a stretch, because Malema isn't only going at whites. He's going at everyone. I think he's overplaying his hand slightly. Will be nice to see what happens in a few months when the ANC comes to Bloem. I'm gonna put in leave here and freelance at the conference. I can't let that go by while I sit in a boring f***ing office, writing press releases and having meetings about which photos work best on my faculties' front pages.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I think it has to do with his comments about whites. He is using a strategy where everything negative is blamed on white people, similar to what Hitler did before the holocaust. Only difference is that Hitler was in power already and he demonised Jews to the extent that people thought wiping them out was a good idea.

Its a bit of a stretch, because Malema isn't only going at whites. He's going at everyone. I think he's overplaying his hand slightly. Will be nice to see what happens in a few months when the ANC comes to Bloem. I'm gonna put in leave here and freelance at the conference. I can't let that go by while I sit in a boring f***ing office, writing press releases and having meetings about which photos work best on my faculties' front pages.

i hear you Pyro and i also think that part of the problem is that white people in this country never owned up to what they did and they dont want to acknowledge that they still and will continue to benefit from Apartheid ( white privilege). 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Agreed.

The problem is that he is making sweeping generalisations, which could lead to big trouble. We've seen it in Nazi Germany and we've seen it in Rwanda.

The rich money-handler white people are further removed from the poor, hand to mouth living white man than we are. I have more in common with poor whites that I have with rich blacks. He should be attacking all the people who are exploiting others, but he chooses to select an easy scapegoat. Its like people in Alex and elsewhere who chose the foreigners to vent on.

Like I always say, its a cla** issue, much more than it is a race one.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i expect some epic trolling there pyro

That not good enough for ya?