• REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
RR, I am all for mineral, in fact all wealth, belonging to the people. This would be a true anarchist state.

But do you think nationalisation of mines is the answer where cronyism, corruption and exploitation of the ma**es by the same government they vote for, is the order of the day? Incompetence and mismanagement is just as fashionable in the current government as shirts with five collars and brand names the wearer can't pronounce.

Until the real issues such as poverty, education and unemployment have been addressed, we can't think of nationalisation, because it will lead to our economy completely collapsing, due to mismanagement. Right now our economy is receiving a major boosts from these multinationals, despite them f***ing us, because the mines etc. are being run like proper businesses and profits are the goal.

Put these same mines in the hands of a government who has shown it doesn't hesitate to appoint imcompetents into highly strategic and important positions, all for the sake of political gain, and these mines will be useless to us. Case in point, Zuma and Mandela's son and nephew's mine.

We have to educate our current flock of potential businessmen and mining magnates and then nationalise, by putting them in control of the a**ets and ensuring the profits from these go towards educating and improving the people's lives, instead of ending up in some fatneck bastard's pocket.

Its not in the government's interest to have the people educated though, because educated people can see through the bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:55:42 AM by The Angry Hand of God »

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Agreed.

The problem is that he is making sweeping generalisations, which could lead to big trouble. We've seen it in Nazi Germany and we've seen it in Rwanda.

The rich money-handler white people are further removed from the poor, hand to mouth living white man than we are. I have more in common with poor whites that I have with rich blacks. He should be attacking all the people who are exploiting others, but he chooses to select an easy scapegoat. Its like people in Alex and elsewhere who chose the foreigners to vent on.

Like I always say, its a cla** issue, much more than it is a race one.

The fact that there are poor whites doesnt disprove the rule....that there is a certain privilege throught all levels of cla** system that comes from being white...its the same with male privilege. It doesnt matter what cla** you belong to, as a male you have certain privileges that women dont have. Under apartheid retarted whites had jobs ( sheltered employment) with full benefits ( housing allowance etc). If we agree that cla** inequalities, racism and patriarchy are all byproducts of capitalism then we need a holistic approach to things, we cant just single out one thing and say its more important than others.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
The mines themselves have been founded on corruption/crime/murder/etc and are still run on corruption and crime. What white people fear is black corruption because it may favour less white people than what black corruption would. Its a shame that we a**ume all thats black is corrupt. Nationalisation was part of the plan from the beginning, the world was against it and the ANC was "caught between the rock and a hard place". This is not about corrupt governance its about the self interest of the current owners of the mines.

Hear Malema out then see what you'll think after.

We have to educate our current flock of potential businessmen and mining magnates and then nationalise, by putting them in control of the a**ets and ensuring the profits from these go towards educating and improving the people's lives, instead of ending up in some fatneck bastard's pocket.

U'd be surprise to know that you thinking right here is similar to Malema's

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
yes corruption is a problem and it wrong but im sure if you give our people about 300 years of doing it they would be smart about it and disguise it so nicely that it is presented as normal. The fact that mine workers go down to the bottom of the earth risking their lives looking for gold and they get paid salaries that make them not to be able to afford a gold chain is the worse kind of corruption, and we see it as normal.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yes corruption is a problem and it wrong but im sure if you give our people about 300 years of doing it they would be smart about it and disguise it so nicely that it is presented as normal. The fact that mine workers go down to the bottom of the earth risking their lives looking for gold and they get paid salaries that make them not to be able to afford a gold chain is the worse kind of corruption, and we see it as normal.

u niggas need to watch Mining For Change.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The mines themselves have been founded on corruption/crime/murder/etc and are still run on corruption and crime. What white people fear is black corruption because it may favour less white people than what black corruption would. Its a shame that we a**ume all thats black is corrupt. Nationalisation was part of the plan from the beginning, the world was against it and the ANC was "caught between the rock and a hard place". This is not about corrupt governance its about the self interest of the current owners of the mines.

Hear Malema out then see what you'll think after.

U'd be surprise to know that you thinking right here is similar to Malema's

I agree that the mines are founded on a corrupt system. I am against us a**uming that replacing one corrupt system is better than the other, simply because the people running it is black. At least the people running it now have experience in f***ing us over. Imagine the levels of poverty and hunger that will take over if a government as inexperienced and inept as ours had to run our mines.

We already saw how incapable the cronies are at Aurora Empowerment Systems. there are black owners, in the form of Mandelas and Zumas, who are f***ing their black workers. Many of these people didn't get salaries for more than six months, while the fat-necked owners were buying multi-million rand sports cars and partying on yachts.

And if you believe that Malema is any different than the rest of these greedy bastards, you are extremely naive. This is a man who lives far above his already ridiculous income. Where do you think the money for that comes from?
He simply hopes to replace the current corporate a**f***ers, with his a**f***ers of choice. I'm not saying all things black are bad, because they are basically just doing the same as the white dudes have been doing all these years. Everything corrupt is bad, and right now its black dudes in charge of the corrupt machine.

What we need is a complete social revolution. Not this so-called democratic revolution that the ANC feeds us. Sadly, it will probably be a bloody one, because no oppressor will give up his power willingly, which is another clear indication that our peaceful transformation was a sham. If the people do one day wake up and decide to end it, I will be extremely happy. Unfortunately I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't have the balls or the charisma to attempt to be a leader of this kind of revolution. We need someone like that.

I'll try to do my part, bit by bit.

While we're on the topic, check out the #antisec movement.

Also, why are we turning this beautiful thread of lighthearted discussion so serious?

zero47

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
this shit could work, a perfect example is the Bafokeng tribe, who have one of the biggest platinum deposits in the world, they have improved the area they control in terms of infrastructure development, healthcare and education...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Pyro, I'm not saying I trust Malema but he has laid out far better reasoning than anybody when it comes to this issue of Nationalisation.

this shit could work, a perfect example is the Bafokeng tribe, who have one of the biggest platinum deposits in the world, they have improved the area they control in terms of infrastructure development, healthcare and education...

glad you brought that up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Who listened to him on Metro last night?

What did he have to say?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

zero47

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

glad you brought that up
[/quote]
curveball, but the royal Bafokeng are not a government owned entity,their obligation is to the Bafokeng people and not luthuli House.If you were to look at all the government owned entities ( Denel, Transnet, Eskom, Postbank etc) which one of these companies in the past ten years has not gone to government for a bail-out? when they are supposed to be the company's giving back to government its profits..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

glad you brought that up
curveball, but the royal Bafokeng are not a government owned entity,their obligation is to the Bafokeng people and not luthuli House.If you were to look at all the government owned entities ( Denel, Transnet, Eskom, Postbank etc) which one of these companies in the past ten years has not gone to government for a bail-out? when they are supposed to be the company's giving back to government its profits..
[/quote]

Exactly

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Then the issue here is training the people who will eventually manage these mines. Royal Bafokeng wouldnt have managed it well without some form of training/education. This is part of the youth leagues proposal.