Random Thoughts

briCK · 953 · 569797

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
whats the use of having dstv compact? seriously i think getting a full package is the only option. half the channels on compact are straight garbage. anyone got that dstv hd? wana ugrade to that..how nice is it?

earl?

It's awesome

You have to have an HD TV though. And you have to have the full premium DSTV package.

I was watching pron in HD the other day. It was awesome. It was so realistic, my screen was wet afterwards.

And stop using my government name, dickwad.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:29:53 PM by The Angry Hand of God »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Finally a prominent politician comes to his senses. south africa should just stop being so f***ing desperate for economic development and set its eyes to areas where potential lies. we need to encourage development into the tourism, transport and security industries so as to attend the huge chunk of unskilled and unemployed people.
Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
shit is silly..I heard the comments this morning on the radio!

Blade 1 Y. League 0

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
they look legit as f***, i suspected photoshop before since im always skeptical when it comes to nude photo leaks of these o'z. is there a straight nigger with a nerv to say he wouldnt hit that? i just dont understand why she is giving it to whiz khalifa....seriously!

*waits for megan good leak*
Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
they look legit as f***.

They are apparently, she released them herself that's why there are no uncensored versions.

dick tease!!!!  >:(

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
that kit looks like plitical party t shirt...why is nike doing this to us?  this like the worst kit year ever, first bafana now chiefs. f***in moaung should just make a deal with dickies man!
Hood.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f***ing chiefs..... that's a disgusting jersey!

i am going to buy it, and keep it so that future generations can see this monstrosity as I am sure it will be pulled off the shelf s soon as the soft fashion conscious chiefs girls stat getting into a hiss  BF

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Since I own the internet, I have decided to allow you guys access the the uncensored Amber pics. Here you go:
http://hskbooty.com/new-amber-rose-nude-masturbation-photos-uncensored/

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
where is that gay agian that talked about "masturbation material?" he should saved these pictures in his phone and have a single print out in his pocket always..

anyway, something fake and fraud about l-tido, his voice, accent, lyrics and rhyme..i dunno!
Hood.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
I was upset about the KC jersey this morning but I am ok with it now. its just a jersey. As long as we keeping winning and stay beating Pirates from time to time I am good.  ;D
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hoe logic kills me.....check her tweeter

"The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I'm not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I'm sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn't deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall p#!@%*#. Thank u for all of ur support. "

first of all if you taking naked pictures of yourself expect them to leak...if you a hot celebrity expect people to be looking for them to cah in either blackmail or selling....

her snatch is beautiful as expected and I am pretty sure hitting that would really be lovelly...i raw dawg that ex-stripper or not!

alternative uncensored.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49482/am...ored_pics.html