• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Grand Dizaen Records[/i]
DAWN OF DONS
The sun will set on this here a town and it will unleash a beast within the industry, GDR is that beast.
With a lineup of dope emcees who are all hungry and eager to prove they worth on the microphone, with metaphors that breaks barriers. This mix tape is a promotional showcase of skills that will in the months to come be circulating the net, radio and TV waves.
The project in almost its entirety is produced by LEBZOTIC THE BEAT DON.  This is the 1st project that dude has taken upon his belt. He has been producing beats for a while now, only till that time when certain emcees started taking note of his and then took it to the next level.
MOFF G is an emcee of note who has been rapping since his high school years; this is the 1st actual break following up on the fallen projects in the past. This is paving the way for his official drop, which will be before the end of this year. MOFF is currently working on his EP (CYBER CIPHER; THE PHANTOM MENACE)
Black Soulyrist is another emcee representing the Vaal, with his raw spits and the vocabulary that can make professors jealous, he is to take the rhyme scene by storm. Black is currently busy at GDR studios working on his introductory EP (7 SPIRITS), A poetical album. He also features on the forth coming EP by MOFF G.
Mr. Lwija is an EC based emcee who brings in that old school flavor to THE DON’s beats. Lwija is currently compiling his own solo project which he says like any good brew, it will take time in the cellar. In the meantime he is compiling that, do enjoy his sounds on this a mix tape. VOCAB represents the Vaal and berendlegacy productions. He appears here courtesy of his own will. Look out for dude he is on point.
Track list:
1.   Incredible Me – Black Soulyrist (prod. Ali Kazzam)
2.   All By Myself – Mr. Lwija (prod. ZEB)
3.   Blackaliscious – MOFF G (prod. Lebzotic)
4.   Dangerous Emceez – Black Soulyrist; Tasman; MOFF G (prod. Lebzotic)
5.   Mmampudi – MOFF G (prod. Lebzotic)
6.   The Blackest – Black Soulyrist (Ali Kazzam)
7.   Gorgeous Mary – Mr. Lwija (prod. Lebzotic)
8.   Bounca Tsotsi – Black Soulyrist (Ali Kazzam)
9.    It’s hard to get to me – Black Soulyrist ft. Vocab (prod. Lebzotic)
10.    Pave My Way In – Black Soulyrist (prod. Lebzotic)

here is the link to download : http://limelinx.com/files/266bf9b3d03472dd36d3724d2c044019
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....