Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

J. Cole - Who Dat

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
J. Cole is that nigga. Way above Drake's league. Just hope he don't pull a Drake and give us a weak album. The way he slots metaphors and puns in all over the place, sticks to the topic and puts it in a dope flow. Too nice.

But as somebody once said somewhere, mainstream hip hop has gotten so bad that when somebody who can actually rap comes along we all go insane over it. Would J. Cole have survived the 90s?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
J Cole had me sold on Dead presidents II
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
J Cole had me sold on Dead presidents II
True as day.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

WESTMONK

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
    • View Profile
But as somebody once said somewhere, mainstream hip hop has gotten so bad that when somebody who can actually rap comes along we all go insane over it. Would J. Cole have survived the 90s?

Definitely wouldn't have. The mediocrity settled for in 00's is one that wld be intolerable in the 90's, no doubt.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I dont know if you fellaz even pay attention to what dude says and his story telling skills. He is not a punchline MC, its in what he says and how he lays it down. he would have been right up there with the best if it was the 90's and he would obviously have a different flow. its 2010 now thats why he sounds the way he sounds but if you listen to him you'd see that unlike most of these new school rappers he culturally similar to the 90's conscious Hip-Hop.