Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Diddy Feels Betrayed Over Jay Electronica's Roc Nation Signing

Mega · 9 · 4188

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Oh Diddy, really? C'mon son, look at your track record with Badboy artists.

Looks like Jay Electronica signing to Roc Nation has effected his relationship with Diddy. Diddy tweeted earlier today, "D*mn it hurts in a whole other way when someone you felt mean really felt was your Friend, Betrays you. It hurts when Breathe." It is public knowledge that Diddy has courted Jay Electronica for Bad Boy Records, but never was able to lure him in. They have some recording history, with the track "The Ghost Of Christopher Wallace." Looks like Jay Z's roster is bolstered while Diddy is left just shaking his head in disbelief. (The Source)

Rumors claim Jay chose Young Hov over Puff due to creative expression reasons.

There is a song with Jay-Z and Jay Electronica called "Shiney Suit Theory." I wonder what that means?! From what I understand, Jay-E said he went with Jay and notDiddy for his creative freedom. (All Hip Hop)

Following the announcement, hip-hop personality Miss Info asked Jay Elect about siding with Hov over Diddy.

Diddy has been mentoring and courting Jay for over a year, in the hopes of signing him as well. Electronica insists he values everything Puff contributed and hopes to have him involved in his career, but said "Jay-Z made me an offer I couldn't refuse. And I have the freedom I need too." (Miss Info TV)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Jay doesnt have a good record either

Beans
Freeway
Ranjahz
Chris n Neef
Amil
Memphis motherflippin Bleek
and he let Sauce Money go to waste
Kanye is an exception but he did his own thing really.

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Jay doesnt have a good record either

Beans
Freeway
Ranjahz
Chris n Neef
Amil
Memphis motherflippin Bleek
and he let Sauce Money go to waste
Kanye is an exception but he did his own thing really.

Don't forget Peedi Crack and Jaz-O (the dude that actually put Jigga on)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Can somebody tell me which rap aritst is signed to Jay-Z and is doing great?

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Memphis is doing more than alright....not coz he's a particularly good or consistent artist but because Jay obviously feels like he still has a need for him, however twisted it may be, in case another one of those 'Un-type' case or sum other  Niggercation arises, he's already got a perfect 'Shyne' in Bleek.

I don't know why jay would sign electronica coz that nigga is gonna go WOOD AT BEST so is J.Cole, I dont see an platinum plaques (even digital) for Hova anytime soon, that deal is most likely a 360. but hey you cant complain if ur a 30 sumthing with no album can you?

But Jay doesn't even come close to Diddy in the Niggerz f***ed over column, so i guess for Electronica its an instance of necessary evil.
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
jay aint stupid, i dont think hes under any illusion as to what these artists (J Cole and Electronica's) bankability are. i think sometimes he tries to see things from an art stand point i.e. when he signed the roots to def jam for that one album, we know the roots dont sell them but the bucket loads, but they true artists that still do it in its pure form.

J Cole and electronica i think hes trying to grow the art, when it comes to money i think that Willow smith kid is where its at next  and he was smart for picking her up with the quickness.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
He managing her and not signed into the label,thats where jay strength lies managing artists!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
He managing her and not signed into the label,thats where jay strength lies managing artists!

shes a roc nation artist,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ok,roger that.  Even Diddy complains too tehehe! There must be a shortage of new mcees in the US neh?