Prostitutes!

briCK · 108 · 119605

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Well then, I don't feel so strange now.

Women going with their husbands? I don't know about that...
Tang wasn't it awkward? Where were your eyes, or didn't it matter to her? Interesting.

Those anonymous AG ladies Tang speaks of, send me a pm if you want a newbie to come along. Wena, Brick ngiyak' saba, ngeke.

It wasn't awkward at all - it's not like I said "Hey, I wanna take you out to a nice spot with a view". I was like "I'm going to a strip joint - the Summit to be exact". She was like "Cool, I wanna come". Me: "Uhmmm...okay I guess". So we both knew where we were going, and both had a really good time. It was not awkward at all...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Took an ex to the strip club once. To the summit actually. She enjoyed it major. I also know of a certain lady on AG who frequents the summit. Two of them actually. The guys would know whether you're selling/ stripping. Unless if you choose to go dressed in a bikini (standard Summit uniform).

Bwakakakaka... Crazy bitch.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:56:08 PM by The Mighty Loks »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I been to one hoe house, Summit,

some of the chicks i wondered why they were selling, thought some were too pretty for hoe-commerce, i know niggas that wud foot the life bill in a heart beat, just off the strength of the prettiness.

imonlysayingtho.

Been there too...there are some real gems in that place. Amazingly pretty and hot women. However, there's also a lot of nasty chicks too tho. Women I wouldn't touch if you paid me.

I want to visit a strip club. Somewhere clean. I've seen Summit but it looks too dodgy from the outside.

From my experience the dodgier the better. The Grand strippers are f***ing lazy. Sitting there thinking 'I paid R200 to see this lazy bitch do i1 jumps on a pole like a sick puppy.' The Summit on the other hand was crazy...f***... It's like being in a pron movie just not staring in it.
Anna go to the Summit, it's dirty as shit but it will be money well spent I'll tell you that.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Took an ex to the strip club once. To the summit actually. She enjoyed it major. I also know of a certain lady on AG who frequents the summit. Two of them actually. The guys would know whether you're selling/ stripping. Unless if you choose to go dressed in a bikini (standard Summit uniform).

I take it you're the crazy bitch? I'll be waiting patiently for your call next time you go. Promise I'll behave myself.

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I take it you're the crazy bitch? I'll be waiting patiently for your call next time you go. Promise I'll behave myself.

No it is not. I got dragged along as well. It's not me.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
*sigh*

This broad is hard to pin down.

Ok. Anyone in the J that's going can holler, I'll just bring my best friend as back-up. I warn you, she's in the army.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anna....lets go! i roll wih girls so you safe!!!!

In fact i'll ask them if they wanna go! but i suggest midweek!!! weekend is when the f***ing freaks is out!

think about it...shit we can take Loksy aswell!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
*sigh*

Ok. Anyone in the J that's going can holler, I'll just bring my best friend as back-up. I warn you, she's in the army.

u live in the J?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
*sigh*

u live in the J?

This proves you're not a facebook stalker. Yes I do.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
*sigh*

u live in the J?

aight so how about Tang, Brick, Baldi, u (and ur army friend) and the other crazy girl (who i think i know) do a summit run then,

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
forgot to add myself, and me of course

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*sigh*

u live in the J?

aight so how about Tang, Brick, Baldi, u (and ur army friend) and the other crazy girl (who i think i know) do a summit run then,

I am down!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This snatch told me shes tired n i told her to scream loud so that i can finish more quicker n she did Tehehehehehe!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I would be concerned if I was you.....read between the lines you illeterate nyukka she was  "TIRED"  for god's sake up your nyamming game
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA