briCK · 108 · 119845

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
My Boy getting maarried1 we will mos-def we hitting malasha!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I was at the summit on Friday...i think I am hooked.

There is not better entertainment than a titty bar!

unlike a club you pay the same cover charge...and all you get is either loose tramps or stuck up bitches
but at the strip club ALL the bitches is nice!

they even let you grab they titties....on principle I refuse to spend money on anything but a titty bar!

I am going to be a regular! shit was off the chains...my boy however had to be stripped BUTT naked on stage....

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

I am going to be a regular! shit was off the chains...my boy however had to be stripped BUTT naked on stage....

for what?

Anyway, now that you've seen the light maybe you'll join the AG excursion. Think it's being planned for this weekend.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

for what?

he took he bullet he getting married so it was his bachelor party...and the bitches force to u to strip and grind they pussy on your dick!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

for what?

Anyway, now that you've seen the light maybe you'll join the AG excursion. Think it's being planned for this weekend.

the do that, its quite embarra**ing though.

this weekend?  someone, whoever is doing it need to drop me a kite or something
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
@ Sir Black - The ladies were discussing it yesterday on Twitter. Maybe Anna Sasin can say whether they've decided on a day - think they were pushing for the 11th (Saturday)
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
we had a bachelor party a few years ago, one of my homie's took one of the girls(prostitute) out for drinks, even though he was still gonna pay for her time/sex. will never forget this. I still haven't laughed about this in front of him because I think he might catch feelings. I cant get over this man, its too funny. hahaha

Similar but different think happened to me!

some dude is having a house warming. Now these stripper bitches look like regualr hoes when out of uniform.
so the dude hosting a work mate brings her as his "woman"

never in my life have I been so conflickted..

the thing is I am a really value for my money at the strip club type cat so I knew ALLLLLL the stripper not by name or bullshit stripper name (Crystal, Noxy, Nomvula, Nozinto, Jugs, Trrrrrrr) but i know the hoes and they knew me coz I would always be following them around to get closeups of they a**ets...

I think I need to hit Malasha this weekend!

Anyway...

this nigga is walking hand in hand with this trollop! she see me get un-comfy...she ambushes me talking bout PLIZ don't blow my cover, i'll suck your dick and we can f***! I got a good thing going type shit...

Belive it or not Ms Jones I am moraly sensitive and correct...as appealing as the offer was my concious told me it would be wrong for too many reason.

now tell the dude or not?

is it my BI?

So i figure let me throw a lifeline.

I ask the nigga at work after the party have you ever been to Calabash...he asks what it is I tell him!

i dunno what happened after that I left the company that month end never seen the dude since so who know maybe he has little stripper kids...or in jail for murder!

*shrugs*

u shud'a f***ed her and gone ahead and said whatever else you ended up saying anyway. u can always repent for lying! God won't hold that one over u
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The weekend is upon us those who were serious about Summit Strip Club slash whore house

Inbox me!

PEACE

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Well...

i had fun...its always heart breaking however thinking that some of these hoes are hot an can be easily picked up in the street you not knowing!

I have seen girls in the CLUB she stays in Pretoria but strips in the J..why "coz no one knows me in J-Sec!"

stupid hoe logic!

Normally i don't do private shows but I did this time round...the thing is when I went to call the woman
to damnce she was with some guy and I suspect it could have been either her botfriend or her pimp?

why would i think that? well he was sitting at the bar not looking at bitches...did not strike me the "here to look at tities" type..
anyway...when i asked this girl to go with the dude gave me this stare...

I don' get some people! why your woman work in a strip club and you get pissed if she is "doong her job!" niggaz need to chill with the hate!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
damn, briCK, why are you being so coy about the outing?

give us a narrative, man! you know you want to!  ;D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
LOL!

I do God knows I do, was setting the platform for Annasa**in to break the ice! So we hear the female pespective before I spew my take on it.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
LOL!

I do God knows I do, was setting the platform for Annasa**in to break the ice! So we hear the female pespective before I spew my take on it.

Lmao!!

Fine.

Wasn't half as dingy as I expected. I mean, I didn't smell snatch and there was a dude wiping down the stage and poles regularly. Shocked to find regular-looking guys in there, don't know what I expected.

Man, remember the stripper with the gold mohawk braids? I don't think I ever looked away. All body types and skin tones represented, which was good. A lot of prostitution going on. Some Asian chick was too obvious, literally slipping her titty out and leaning in on a dude. Bwahaha! Heard her talking about going upstairs. Smh.

I was bored by the lesbian antics. Pap as hell. And a few girls were just dancing like any chicks at a club. Boring. That one chick sticking cigarettes in her snatch, lmao.

Anyway, the private lapdance was entertaining. That Queen chick in hindsight could have been high though, something about her giggle and smile was off.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Lmao!!

Fine.

Wasn't half as dingy as I expected. I mean, I didn't smell snatch and there was a dude wiping down the stage and poles regularly. Shocked to find regular-looking guys in there, don't know what I expected.

Man, remember the stripper with the gold mohawk braids? I don't think I ever looked away. All body types and skin tones represented, which was good. A lot of prostitution going on. Some Asian chick was too obvious, literally slipping her titty out and leaning in on a dude. Bwahaha! Heard her talking about going upstairs. Smh.

I was bored by the lesbian antics. Pap as hell. And a few girls were just dancing like any chicks at a club. Boring. That one chick sticking cigarettes in her snatch, lmao.

Anyway, the private lapdance was entertaining. That Queen chick in hindsight could have been high though, something about her giggle and smile was off.

I once saw Thebe and other schlebs in that spot, and some hip hop peeps. Ain't no shame in the game I guess.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

i'm so proud of you right now, South Africa!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and no, wage slaves, don't click that shit at work. there's no nudity, but who knows who you work for/with.