Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

1st December UNCONTRONLLED VENTILLATION(ALCHOHOL INFLUENCED)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
 THE 1st December ain over yet!!!!!!
Yo! man I got a tale to tell, I bet my arteries are workin overtime and my mind is on some monaco race track type shit. tis a new era type writing only the wise will decipher fcuk your literature professor, read between every second line your illeterates and your may grasp the ma**age from this self taught literature gawd. people like me comes once every light year....let me re-retrace my tracks I got a tale to tell...I am but me callls me myself with words within my head.   I keep the thoughts of a child and sometimes they force the rebel within me to rear the ugly head and vent and at times regrets are inevitable but fcuk it. Since I was a child I never followed norms and don't think I will.  Pops is in his 20's him and moms are on and off and sometimes switch up and down I call 'em windscreen wipers. I was once twitching in m pop's pants and pops saw mama and that's how I got to BE.  lately I regret haveing to BE because moms and pops are looking at each other sideways.  The devil is whispering sweet nothings in my pop's ears about my moms philandering ways and the fact he also whispers sweet nothings into my mom's ears aint helping either.  Thabo tells me that my folks' tale is similar to his except that his father decided to have "theotherwoman" to counte-attack his mom's philandering.  The "otherwoman" in Thabo's father is my mother. We're a small community  and my father decides it's better he he has "anotherwoman" on the other side of town. my father's "otherwoman" get sick and so do other people from other twnships to other cities, provinces, contries and the wheel keep turning...will it stop I guess not
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:11:20 PM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I thought this thread was gonna be about Slickour's new mixtape.

That  was a funny story AA you are a good writer and you will improve if you take it serious.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Hectic. Shit is real bro but a lot of us steal dont learn. The stats are scary but its so easy to forget about them when you're in that moment with that girl you have a "serious" relationship with or not. The amount of pregnant teens from my hood says a lot about how little the AIDS campagns have affected a lot of us.

I thought this thread was gonna be about Slickour's new mixtape.

That  was a funny story AA you are a good writer and you will improve if you take it serious.

I think you should read the story again.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ta RR

Regulators should start to put strict measures on liquor licence holders (especially in the townships), 1 of the ways of handling this outbreak.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

read between every second line your illeterates!

;D

tell em why you mad son! I aint read this shit yet but i could not go past this line...
niggas that throw stones is gla** houses kill me!

but ayyo sun being illerate is not excuse not no blast these illetrate f***s...

tell em why you mad...

*off to read!*
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Yo! man I got a tale to tell, I bet my arteries are workin overtime and my mind is on some monaco race track type shit. tis a new era type writing only the wise will decipher fcuk your literature professor, read between every second line your illeterates and your may grasp the ma**age from this self taught literature gawd. people like me comes once every light year....let me re-retrace my tracks I got a tale to tell...I am but me callls me myself with words within my head.   I keep the thoughts of a child and sometimes they force the rebel within me to rear the ugly head and vent and at times regrets are inevitable but fcuk it. Since I was a child I never followed norms and don't think I will.  Pops is in his 20's him and moms are on and off and sometimes switch up and down I call 'em windscreen wipers. I was once twitching in m pop's pants and pops saw mama and that's how I got to BE.  lately I regret haveing to BE because moms and pops are looking at each other sideways.  The devil is whispering sweet nothings in my pop's ears about my moms philandering ways and the fact he also whispers sweet nothings into my mom's ears aint helping either.  Thabo tells me that my folks' tale is similar to his except that his father decided to have "theotherwoman" to counte-attack his mom's philandering.  The "otherwoman" in Thabo's father is my mother. We're a small community  and my father decides it's better he he has "anotherwoman" on the other side of town. my father's "otherwoman" get sick and so do other people from other twnships to other cities, provinces, contries and the wheel keep turning...will it stop I guess not

beautiful!

I love drunken venom and logic
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Thanx briCK for the lookout...

Look man today is not lik it was the other day no venom thruth be told willl always tempt the anger of false.  I thouth I was only seen by those who thought they're  well read or knows the basis of whgat will eventually be be me "disrespect of thyself", but I was wrong minimal of these fcukers is smarter than what my thoughts' teachings has given me.  I thougth i gotta come in a deifferrent form since these fcukers thought my my end was in '94.  I gotta  play dead and let these fcukers BE, but  letting these BE pounding they chest like true CHEST POUNDERS they are ..... I sneak attack in co-operates cause at least they still got the "government" to run and laws to implement. I am that mutherfucjker and still don't give a fcuk. I got what they think they have. let me tell you who I am you dumb fcuks.... I am who you thoutht  yu got rid off.  I am your subconsience  when you educationsystem fails, I am the reason you doubyu your abilities in a co oporate , i am your doubt when you have to do YOU  but you doubt yorself cause you will be fckuking up with the tech nical aspects of the system...guess who i be...

part 2 coming soon....and everybody is invited to post they thoughts
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:30:08 PM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA