Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dr Dre : Kush

Vexer · 16 · 8056

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Don't know what you guys think but this joint sounds wack.

Snoop and Dre sound like 2 old men refusing to grow up.

Production wise it sounds repetitive like a left over beat from the Game's "Documentary". Am not really feeling this track wonder whether Detox will really be worth the wait. It sounds like Dre's sound hasn't evolved for the past 5 years.

Mizi's joints for the last Teargas album like "Take it Easy" and "Go Away" sound fresher and more original.

I thought Detox would finally lead to me taking out the Teargas joints from the ride but it doesn't sound like it. I hope the rest of the album is better for the sake of Dre's own Hip-Hop legacy.
I stay chiseled

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I thought it was average until I bumped it in the ride a few times and it started growing on me. It's a dope joint, though nothing really outstanding.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Check the music video ull change your mind great video effects but then its not outstanding.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ya'll are bugging. This joint is TOO DOPE !!! Cla**ic Dr.Dre shit. Best joint i've heard in a long a** time. WEST COAST !!!!!!

Loving it. Don't worry it takes a while to get into, but once u got it, u won't stop singing "you want that bom bom biggy, holla at my niggi right here in LA, LA, LA, LA"

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

blaqtruth

• REP: +0/-0
  • all about music
    • View Profile
    • reverbnation
the track is a west coast banger for real, doesnt matter what Dre would have put out ya'll will have the same feedback which is not good enough but its a bit understandable becouse your expetations were raised too high since he made everybody wait almost 10 years for it

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
that shit is banana's!!! Been bumpin that for the betta half of December. Too nice... 'under presure' ft. Jay-z i'm not too sure about...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

PrinceBoogie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • The Boogieman
    • View Profile
Na... :o

The track is toooooooooooo nice!!!

Comparing Mizi to Dre is like saying Teko Modise is on par with Messi.
How in the hell am I supposed to stay comfy, when I have to pay child support alimony monthly? - Nas

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
aight, im guessing the whole GHOST PROUDCER thing pulled the wool over youls eyes again... DRE DID NOT PRODUCE THIS TRACK...it was produced by DJ KHALIL and my take on it...its BONKERS...!  ;)

to my INTERnerds....record companies normally drop three versions of album leaks...the later the leak, the better the quality, dont be too happy when you get isht FIRST, its a case of he who laughs last...RE-listen to that track...its a SONIC monster...KHALIL is a BEAST...period!!!!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Cosign, track iz bananas...though i find myself constantly getting annoyed with it courtesy of Akon, i hate that dudes voice! aaarrgh!...shouldve put Dwele or somebody else on that ish.

Yezir Khalil did the beat, Danny Keyz did the, well, keys hahahaha he works alot with Dre, if its not him its Storch...so, Dre aint doin much on this album

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Cosign, track iz bananas...though i find myself constantly getting annoyed with it courtesy of Akon, i hate that dudes voice! aaarrgh!...shouldve put Dwele or somebody else on that ish.

Yezir Khalil did the beat, Danny Keyz did the, well, keys hahahaha he works alot with Dre, if its not him its Storch...so, Dre aint doin much on this album

if you can famly, could you please drop a BEAT MAGICIAN profile of DJ KHALIL, it seems plenty dudes is sleeping on the god...and he bangs hella hella HARD.... ;)

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

if you can famly, could you please drop a BEAT MAGICIAN profile of DJ KHALIL, it seems plenty dudes is sleeping on the god...and he bangs hella hella HARD.... ;)

Hahaha Word up...now thats a dope idea...gimme a few mineetoz

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Hahaha Word up...now thats a dope idea...gimme a few mineetoz

GOOD MAN  8)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
[quote author=oints link=topic=30069.msg250080#msg250080 date=1

to my INTERnerds....record companies normally drop three versions of album leaks...the later the leak, the better the quality, dont be too happy when you get isht FIRST, its a case of he who laughs last...
[/quote]

this ofcourse doesnt apply to deac posts

That not good enough for ya?