Africasgateway.com

Ancient Aliens

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I am really loving this documentary!! Get it if you can! It is Chariots of the Gods, Fingerprints of the Gods, the Earth Chronicles, and more put together, with some extraordinary research and footage, too much to share in one post, but if anyone here has seen, I would love to talk about it! I'll post some more about it later on, but if you can get this please do!!!! The truth will set you free!!!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Apparently South Africa have some the Earths oldest gold mines, and that the Zulus speak of people who descended from the stars... we are the 12 planet, and are considered the children species.. have any of you guys heard of the 12 crystal skulls? amazing stuff!!!

AGMilitia

• Administrator
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
In 1994 an old Jewish lady in Johannesburg introduced me to a book from Eric von Daniken when I was working in Yeoville and I was instantly hooked.  I've read a huge number of books on the subject since then and even have a nice personal library of related books.  The subject area is extensive and one could talk for several months on the topic itself. 

There is an organisation you can join called the Ancient Astronaut Society, not sure if they have a chapter in South Africa but I'm a member of the American one.  They stopped sending newsletters a few years back though.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
People have said that Aliens have had contacts with Ancient people. Some scientists say that
the Mayans in Mexico had drawings and carvings of space ships and "different beings".

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yes! It is incredible! There are Mayan gold pennants, that look just like aeroplanes, and these pennants are over 2000 years old!! It is amazing, they were showing native american cave drawings of beings that look like astronauts, and then showed identical aboriginal drawings in Australia, really mind blowing stuff! Eric von Daniken is all over this documantary! I'm watching it over again right now, fascinating stuff... great film footage as well!