Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Yo Song Of The Day 2011...........................!

K'niep Tang · 570 · 238609

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Raekwon - Heaven & Hell
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Peter Tosh - Stop that train

Today I am onlying listening to the legends! Rest in Peace Lucky Dube!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Joan Armatrading - Love and Affection
Rolling Stones - I can't get no satisfaction
The Doors - Riders of the Storm
Oasis - Don't Look back in Anger
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Voice of the voiceless- Lowkey feat Immortal Technique.......

"You might never see me in the charts, But Inshallah my seed can see peace in Iraq" Lowkey

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Watch The Throne  - The Joy (Pete Rock)

does anyone have that beat?
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

tebzartlad!

• THE D.A.N.J.E.R MAN
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +6/-3
  • ...I still love H.E.R the way Common used to!
    • View Profile
Mos Def Feat. Slick Rick - Auditorium (What It Is)

*....been blazin' this joint heavy on rotation, all day!!!  TOO DOPE.   8)s
Claude "Baller" Kona... R.I.P (Return If Possible!)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@oints, two female MC's i know a**ociated with Def Squad where Rosalyn (REdman's Sister, also part of PPP - Pistol Packing Posse) and Hurricane G (Redman's Cousin). Never heard of Pa**ion though. If you got something please upload.

oh for sure big homey, pardon the late reply, just saw this now....ima see if i cant unearth that and toss it  ;)

in the mean time, you might want to check for this: http://www.realraptalk.com/f16/pa**ion-female-m-c-def-squad-affiliate-any-info-177980/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
CP of ORENA RECORDS - Held me down (with production from VELOTZ)

TIMBO KING - Babylon to Timbuktu (the whole album is bonkers, i like the fact that BRONZE is all of the production, reminds me of my old SUNZ of MAN tapes)

THE FEDERATION - Cold of the night (really dig the vid, the bars remind me of the old skool smiff & wesson days)

SAGE - oh well (with production from SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist as taken offa the CLa**IC DIRT album, you can bump it here: http://audiblebraile.bandcamp.com/track/oh-well-ft-sage

also look out for an upcoming album from SAGE & SAN coming soon under Audible Braile Entertainment here: @audiblebraile on twitter

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

[b]TIMBO KING - Babylon to Timbuktu (the whole album is bonkers, i like the fact that BRONZE is all of the production, reminds me of my old SUNZ of MAN tapes)
[/b]
THE FEDERATION - Cold of the night (really dig the vid, the bars remind me of the old skool smiff & wesson days)

SAGE - oh well (with production from SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist as taken offa the CLa**IC DIRT album, you can bump it here: http://audiblebraile.bandcamp.com/track/oh-well-ft-sage

also look out for an upcoming album from SAGE & SAN coming soon under Audible Braile Entertainment here: @audiblebraile on twitter

that record has been holding me down all week long.. bronz didnt produce all the joints tho. Cant wait for School for the blind..
Scratch Head

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

[b]TIMBO KING - Babylon to Timbuktu (the whole album is bonkers, i like the fact that BRONZE is all of the production, reminds me of my old SUNZ of MAN tapes)
[/b]

that record has been holding me down all week long.. bronz didnt produce all the joints tho. Cant wait for School for the blind..

no doubt famalam, meant to say he is "ALL OVER IT" has got over 5 tracks there to his credit...really dig TIMBO KING, put a lot of things to light, very proud that they manage to carry the original WU sound with such finesse...if anything, i have to give credit to him for always featuring RA the RUGGED MAN on his records, cos in my humble opinion, not many can flex BAR for BAR with RA...! 

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
High ranking joint.. i cant hate on ra although i never really check for him..

you wanna hear this >>>

its coming off the fprthcoming bronz and its got noodles and rollie fingers on it
Scratch Head

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I need to get that Timbo KING joint too!

Trumaster's production was incredible on that first Sunz of man LP. What happened to him? I love the beat on Illusions and how it switches up after Masta Killah's verse.. fire!
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
The Beatnus - Find that

* if you owe me money better find that shit, or niggaz will die quick behind that shit *

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
High ranking joint.. i cant hate on ra although i never really check for him..

you wanna hear this >>>

its coming off the fprthcoming bronz and its got noodles and rollie fingers on it

SALUTE  ;)