End-January Update (Illskillz Edition)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Good morning Patrons,

First off, SIAMESE Entertainment will like to welcome back all its Facebook, Twitter and Blog subscription members and including its Engineer, Gadget boi, back from ill-health (Speedy recovery boi). Here's a regular update of what SIAMESE Entertainment will be bringing to you this season:

* As most of you know that Trompie is set to release his sophomore Ep, Music about H.E.R Ep, there were tracks that were either leaked, aquired by artists for their solo, or for structural purposes, taken off the Ep. Therefore, those tracks will not entirely go to waste, but released as Prelude to the Ep. Look out for the link coming very soon than you think.

To start-off, Here's a Trompie produced, boom bap and Big L sample influenced joint with Il-literate Skillz on the verses (attached on Notepad)__well received since uploaded friday

* The boys, Soopa Stars will be releasing their Valentines Pieces special joints_______
"Piano song" ft. Boy Wonder (Siamese Ent.) produced by DOT_com and
"Go out with me" ft. Ms. Zee produced by Trompie.
Of course you will be receiving these exclusively first!!!

Its been said by Soopa Starz manager: "I feel good" is  up 3place clockin in at #5 dis week on the MASCOM charts wit Carlos on YaronaFM, Botswana. Quote: "Catch @SoopaStars at eKhaya lounge this weekend. We unleashing 3bangers just for that nyt..." by Dman on Twitter

* Lookout for the R'nB sesation lady called Bkay. She will be in the Kitchen with Trompie aka The CHEF for her solo effort___profile and more info coming up (awaits management)

* With beat cd's out, you might be hearing a commercial release soon from SIAMESE Entertainment, so look out for more info and maybe downloads. To order a beat cd reply to this e-mail address with title: BEAT CD 101 and we'll respond asap!

Its been a long 8050 views on the blog from '07___ all thanx to yo'll. LETS MAKE IT 10 000 by March!!!
Dont forget to get yourself:

Prof - Propose a toast

Soopa Starz - I feel good

Boy Wonder - Back II Basix mixtape

Quietude - Never Grown up

Find Downloads on soundcloud.com/trompie-1 account!!!

Till then!!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
sounds excellent, can't wait and thanks for the update.

Yo welcome!

Be aware that database that is on my e-mail address book at most gets exclusive joints and/or beats to... send a blank e-mail to bleksperm@gmail.com (no spamming)