Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sabbah-Secrets of Exodus-Egyptian Origins of Hebrews(2004)

solarman · 27 · 30181

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
I don't see them as being black. Not because I think whites are smart, but because I find it unlikely that people from a region where there are a majority of persian and Arab people, would be black.

I think they were probably a good mix of Persian, Arab and a bit of black, since there was good trade with people from Ethiopia and Nubia.

I read something recently that said DNA tests have shown that King Tut has a haplotype that is specific to people in Celtic countries.

Ramses' mummy has long red hair. Akhenathan has braids.

Azanian Souljahs,

Dr Nathaniel Essex, you are actually right, a DNA study did come up with thos findings....its a tricky situation this.DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.According to EU Times the significance is, of course, that R1b is the most common Y-chromosome haplogroup in Europe reaching its highest concentrations in Ireland, Scotland, western England and the European Atlantic seaboard — in other words, European through and through.... an interested person(James) on this issue who argued against those findings claimed that,
" Your mysterious Arabs who you call real Egyptians have no historical existence in the land of kemet which the Greeks called Egypt 5000 years go. you would like to replace the indigenous blackpeople of the Nile valley all 4000 miles of it with your mysterious so-called white Arabs or some how make them white black people as other white rascist scholars have done in the past but with a new twist the use of genetics. These people were not even in a sedentary state yet too have been able to produced such a civilization. They were nomads not city dwellers. So get off it. And the only true white people are the Europeans who didn’t even count in history until the Greeks."

Aluta Continua
Mathintela

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
@ solaman, why are you viewing my profile, you piece of azanian shit >:(
 am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
so, we're gonna dispute scientific DNA evidence, by claiming it's a conspiracy?

Or were you just offering that as some anecdotal fun?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't see them as being black. Not because I think whites are smart, but because I find it unlikely that people from a region where there are a majority of persian and Arab people, would be black.

I think they were probably a good mix of Persian, Arab and a bit of black, since there was good trade with people from Ethiopia and Nubia.

I read something recently that said DNA tests have shown that King Tut has a haplotype that is specific to people in Celtic countries.

Ramses' mummy has long red hair. Akhenathan has braids.

IT NEVER FAILS...

your preface and disclaimers and responses match stormfront and other white power posts.

And the fact that people do the "intricate" DNA test is pretty disturbing indeed....

Why do people not want Ancient Egyptians (another white prefix to distance blacks / Egyptians) from the Architects of Kemet..

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
No one disputes that blacks were roaming the continent thousands of years ago...but put in the mix

a Sphinx that looks like a blackman, mining and astrological advancement so advaced....
then the blacks who roamed uncontested suddenly have Persian and Arabic and my GOD!!! Caucasian Continent mates???

I guess white will always be white!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I don't see them as being black.

they dont regard themselves as africans let alone black,

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
They did the DNA tests for other reasons, like determining family lines etc. Not to determine race.

It just so happens that you also see these findings when doing these tests.

Why do people so badly want to claim that a part of the world where there were very few black (as in black as we see it now) people were native, was ruled by black people.

Why are you willing to believe that most of the middle east was ruled by Arabs and Persians, yet not Egypt?

Back then , and even now, Egypt was a melting pot, since it is right on the there, linking Africa, europe and near Asia.
Is it so hard to believe that people were mixed back then? Like they are now.

Look at the hieroglyphs. Do the images look black? Do they look white?
Be serious and put your preconcieved notions aside.

Come on, be serious.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't see them as being black.

they dont regard themselves as africans let alone black,

You are talking bout the light skinned people who live there now right!

They not Egyptian they ARABS, Semites they from the middle east so yes they not Africans nor are they black...sand niggers!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Why do people so badly want to claim that a part of the world where there were very few black (as in black as we see it now) people were native, was ruled by black people.

you forgot to say black people!

I see the inverse of it....

people go out they way to prove that blacks can't claim it!

The first publications on the issue....already speculate outside it having anything to do with blacks.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also don't claim they were white people.

I claim they were like me, a well mixed bunch, who descended from the different races who met and intermixed in the fertile valley.

Like I said, I doubt they would be considered black by today's standard, since many of you have made it clear that to be black, you have to have no white or mixed ancestry.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I claim they were like me, a well mixed bunch

What does mixed mean?

I am mixed too... You mean colored?

I your theory of the mixed people is flawed!

if it was open season why would the neibouring Nubian still not be mixing?
FLAWED..

Like I said, I doubt they would be considered black by today's standard, since many of you have made it clear that to be black, you have to have no white or mixed ancestry.

This too is flawed thinking...

mixed ancestry is makes you not black?

I dunno what sites you getting you information from but simple
logic will tell you that Sotho and Xhosa have different ancestry
but if they mate the child born (unless ma**a was sticking his dick
in the females slaves) the spawn will be black.

Today standard of black is the same as it always was black is black
and white is not black, the grey area(colored folk) are what they want
if they disgusted by they black ties so be it...

So NO!

the Egptians were not mixed!

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljhas....

I found some more info on the issue of the Nile Delta and the Hebrews...

The Resurrected Moses
This article is based on Sigmund Freud's Moses and Monotheism, especially adopting Freud's hypothesis that Moses was Egyptian. The article will not detail Freud's argument or present counter arguments, to see these, the reader can view the original work of Freud. It is here significant to say that Freud does mention counter arguments to his hypothesis and refutes them. The objectives of this article are to present Freud's hypothesis, and to show how it demystifies some of the enigmas surrounding the Biblical character of Moses.
To fully comprehend Freud's hypothesis one must acknowledge the foundation upon which it is based. The foundation is from the 1909 work of Otto Rank, Der Mythus von der Geburt des Helden, which was written and titled under Freud's influence. The work deals with the fact "that almost all important civilized peoples have early woven myths around and glorified in poetry their heroes, mythical kings and princes, founders of religions, of dynasties, empires and cities-in short, their national heroes. Especially the history of their birth and of their early years is furnished with phantastic traits, the amazing similarity, nay, literal identity, of those tales, even if they refer to different, completely independent peoples, sometimes geographically far removed from one another, is well known and has struck many an investigator."
From such an a**umption the construction of the "average myth" was formulated. The summary of the conditions formulating myths is as follows: The son is born of royalty, usually of a king. The conception is impeded by difficulties, such as abstinence or temporary sterility, or the parents practice intercourse in secrecy because of prohibitation or other external obstacles. During the mother's pregnancy, or earlier, an oracle or a dream warns the father of the child's birth containing a grave danger for his safety. As a consequence the father takes steps to dispose of the child, either by ordering the child to be killed or exposing the grave danger; in most case the infant is placed in a basket and delivered to the waves. The child is saved and reared by animals or poor people. When fully grown, the child rediscovers his true identity after many heroic adventures, wrecks vengeance upon his father, and is recognizes by his people in order to attain his rightful fame and greatness.
According to this summation of the general characterization of the formulation of a myth the son almost always is either killed or abandoned by his rightful heirs. But in the case of Moses, the situation appears to be reversed. His adopted father is the Pharaoh of Egypt, and his real parents were the exiled Jews. In his work, previously stated, Freud amply describes the details surrounding the name of Moses, from both scriptural and historical standpoints, and concludes the name is Egyptian.
When concluding that the name of Moses is Egyptian Freud proceeds to argue a two-family myth theory. As usually stated, the son is born into a noble family, designated the real family; he then is abandoned by his real family and adopted, taken in, by a poorer family, designated the fictitious family, that raises him. However, at first glance, this model does not fit the Biblical Moses. In he Biblical Moses instance, the child was rescued by the noble family for his safety; Moses is thought to have come from the poorer family. The poorer family placed the child in the water not to get rid of him, as the myth usually has it, but to save him. But, according to the mythology of the myth Moses would not be heroic from this position; the hero must reclaim his rightful position. If Moses remained a Jew he has nothing to gain, there can be no rise in status, and the legend is ineffective. Although a tiny fragment is effective, the baby remains alive despite of the various external forces against his survival. Incidentally, a similar story surrounded Jesus, only Herod replaced the Pharaoh.
To proceed with his hypothesis Freud investigates the reason that Egyptian exiled Jews readily followed Moses. If Moses was Egyptian then why would the Jews follow him? Freud suggests that Moses was a distinguished Egyptian figure, such as a prince, priest or high official, who forced himself on the group as their leader. Freud admits that such a situation, an important Egyptian leading a tribe of immigrants out of Egypt, does not seem very plausible which is why most historians ignored it even though the recognized the name of Moses as Egyptian. As Freud also states, the time in which these events occurred is so remote that it is even hard to confirm whether Moses was a historical person or legendary figure because there is nothing to go on except the Holy Books and written Hebrew traditions, neither source can be substantiated, but most historians agree that Moses did live and the Exodus from Egypt, led by him, did occur.
This difficult a**umption is immediately followed by another one. Part of the difficulty in this second a**umption lies in the fact the Moses became not only this group political leader but its lawgiver and educator as well. From this man these people adopted a new religion which even today is called Mosaic after him; meaning he gave them a religion, but what religion? The exile Jews had their own religion, and many, as will be shown later, adopted Egyptian ways. Therefore, these Jews in Egypt were certainly not without some sort of religion, and if Moses gave them a new religion it was certainly one he believed himself, being Egyptian, it must have been a new Egyptian religion.

Aluta continua
Mathintela