krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
The SOULja...

Rising Detroit producer, Apollo Brown first graced the national scene as the winner of the Midwestern leg of the Red Bull Big Tune producer beat battle. Apollo began making his own music in 1996 using now-archaic Voyetra audio software, then upgraded to Cool Edit 2000 in becoming a self-described bedroom beat-maker for roughly the next eight years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in business administration, he moved to the west side of Detroit and immersed himself in the local hip-hop community, forming the Black Day in July production crew with high school cla**mate and Wu-Tang affiliate Bronze Nazareth. When the pair branched off into individual work, Apollo relocated to the east side of the Motor City and continued to build before becoming disenchanted with music and stepping away from production for two years.

It was the mid-2000s, and the upstart producer saw no future for his work—work he had dedicated his life to—in an industry where radio was setting a formulaic pattern for mainstream music.

Discography:

Skilled Trade (instrumental album)
Brown Study (with Boog Brown)
The Reset
Gas Mask (with The Left)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
truth be told, i appreciate why you have put dude up, obviously cos you are a supporter of his work, but honestly, i doubt he has done much to really prove his staying power in the game thus far...with little over four albums under his belt, he truely has a long way to go...alas, i respect his talents and wish him well...!

a request please...can you pluck up some intel on ODDISEE  8)

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
truth be told, i appreciate why you have put dude up, obviously cos you are a supporter of his work, but honestly, i doubt he has done much to really prove his staying power in the game thus far...with little over four albums under his belt, he truely has a long way to go...alas, i respect his talents and wish him well...!

hahahah will do, do you mean new shit?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

nah famly, just his catalog thus far, much like youve done with eybody elses...i have a slight picture of what it looks like, but it wouldnt hurt to compare it with the intel you could dig up...besides, it should be very interesting to see, since in my humble opinion he is holding down the fort for both LOW BUDGET & MELLO MUSIC GROUP as far as production goes...not to take anything away from KEV BROWN, KAIMBR, APOLLO BROWN etc ofcourse...!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

nah famly, just his catalog thus far, much like youve done with eybody elses...i have a slight picture of what it looks like, but it wouldnt help to compare with the intel you could dig up...besides, it should be very interesting to see, since in my humble opinion he is holding down the fort for both LOW BUDGET & MELLO MUSIC GROUP as far as production goes...not to take anything away from KEV BROWN, KAIMBR, APOLLO BROWN etc ofcourse...!

Im cooking it up right now...why not have 2 beat magicians in one day...word up!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

nah famly, just his catalog thus far, much like youve done with eybody elses...i have a slight picture of what it looks like, but it wouldnt help to compare with the intel you could dig up...besides, it should be very interesting to see, since in my humble opinion he is holding down the fort for both LOW BUDGET & MELLO MUSIC GROUP as far as production goes...not to take anything away from KEV BROWN, KAIMBR, APOLLO BROWN etc ofcourse...!

Im cooking it up right now...why not have 2 beat magicians in one day...word up!

goodlooks ma G  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace...!

seems like your boy is souping up his catalogue

01. Danny Brown - The Wizard
02. Dudley Perkins - Heaven Or Hell (Remix)
03. Magestik Legend - Brag Language
04. Bang Bang Instrumental
05. Diamond District - Streets Won't Let Me Chill (Remix)
06. Helpless Dreamer Instrumental
07. The Left feat. MarvWon - Real Detroit (Remix)
08. Finale - Departure
09. The Left feat. Mu - Battle Axe

http://www.multiupload.com/EK8836N0LF  ;)

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Peace...!

08. Finale - Departure

Mixtape? i know most of teh tracks...that Real Detroit remix iz on The Reset, I prefer it over the version on Gas Mask...Battle Axe iz on Gas Mask as well...Im getting it anywayz! hahahahah

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace...!

08. Finale - Departure

Mixtape? i know most of teh tracks...that Real Detroit remix iz on The Reset, I prefer it over the version on Gas Mask...Battle Axe iz on Gas Mask as well...Im getting it anywayz! hahahahah

hahahaha, like i said, looks like hes trying to "add" onto his catalog...i belive its just a little teaser while he tries to put together the "CLOUDS" tape...  ;)