krimzin · 14 · 6910

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Was bumping a few instrumentals at my boyz lab, came across the Method Man Yah Meen beat and instantly started writing bars....came up with 4 Finger Ring...tell me what yall think...

>http://mp3twit.com/8jQ

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the punclines EXIST, but the flow is sluggish and if delivered more accurately, the song would be much more easy going on the ear...try the same lyrics on a different beat. cos as it stands, even if you say you wrote it to it, the lyrics immediately come off as foreign...!

another thing, just as a side note...learn, know and understand the sound of your VOICE...more often than not, u can have great flow, great lyrics but if you dont have the right command of your VOICE, your attempts fall short...!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
the punclines EXIST, but the flow is sluggish and if delivered more accurately, the song would be much more easy going on the ear...try the same lyrics on a different beat. cos as it stands, even if you say you wrote it to it, the lyrics immediately come off as foreign...!

another thing, just as a side note...learn, know and understand the sound of your VOICE...more often than not, u can have great flow, great lyrics but if you dont have the right command of your VOICE, your attempts fall short...!

Thanks dawg, appreciate the advice...as i said, it was random...we listening to beats, i started freestyling abit for this one and my boy Zed Eye was like "just drop a couple bars for it" and i was like "Ayt"....i got another track called "Weather Or Not" thats done with our beat and real lyrics hahahah ill post it when its done

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Thanks dawg, appreciate the advice...as i said, it was random...we listening to beats, i started freestyling abit for this one and my boy Zed Eye was like "just drop a couple bars for it" and i was like "Ayt"....i got another track called "Weather Or Not" thats done with our beat and real lyrics hahahah ill post it when its done

peace ma dude, do that there...  ;)

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
So you on the 2nd verse? If so dude on the 1st verse ate you lol. You got good lyrics but delivery aint there (I think das what San is talkin about as well). But I guess the next track you gon post is gon sound more doper than this.

Keep doin your thang I say!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
yo krimzim dont drop wack sh!t here. ni99as will stomp ya.  ;D
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
So you on the 2nd verse? If so dude on the 1st verse ate you lol. You got good lyrics but delivery aint there (I think das what San is talkin about as well). But I guess the next track you gon post is gon sound more doper than this.

Keep doin your thang I say!

Im on both verses hahahahahah, my boy Drew iz teh dude talkin in between...and as i said, this was like a freestyle because i got into the stu, we was listening to beats, i heard this one and was like "yo can i spit on this?" and i wrote those barz in like 15 minutes tops hahahaha this track was like a sparring session...but anyway, ima drop more serious tracks soon...thanks for the feedback!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
yo krimzim dont drop wack sh!t here. ni99as will stomp ya.  ;D

Im immune to wackness dude hahahaha did you hear the track tho?

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
nah but let me check it out...
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee