daliq · 6 · 5526

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
The project studioz come a long way. no mo Major cola coca parties for them Record Majors, 'er body  @ home or some
an excerpt

PART 1: ACOUSTIC TREATMENT

There are four primary goals of acoustic treatment: 1) To prevent standing waves and acoustic interference from affecting the frequency response of recording studios and listening rooms; 2) to reduce modal ringing in small rooms and lower the reverb time in larger studios, churches, and auditoriums; 3) to absorb or diffuse sound in the room to avoid ringing and flutter echoes, and improve stereo imaging; and 4) to keep sound from leaking into or out of a room. That is, to prevent your music from disturbing the neighbors, and to keep the sound of pa**ing trucks from getting into your microphones.

'nuff, what we doin @ them project studios to do that critical listenin & mixin' specially them rectangular squarish rooms

One easy way to reduce noise from a computer is to line the surrounding surfaces with absorbent material.

I managed to get studio sound diffusion and absorbtion mats estimate 3 by ~2 meters each, need to get the cutttin, is the roof necessary for treatment. I know Ba** traps is a must & 38% listenin position with tweets at ear height,  Got them front firing ports. this hear topic we need to resolve Major 1

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
u remind me of DJ Quik with your attention to technical detail. 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Is that a pc or server? Looks like a Dell PowerEdge 800 series

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
tht pic and intro is from them electronic engineering cats, stats, electrics & music is 1 , IS all mathematics.
2 elevate heres the link, in-depth analysis

Acoustic Treatment and Design for
Recording Studios and Listening Rooms

by Ethan Winer

http://www.ethanwiner.com/acoustics.html

Ill post up pics of what I managed, the acoustics are very different.. 1

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
no pics, gotta squeaky clean..

should you place the monitors horizontal or lying on the side with tweeters outermost. and remember ear height tweeters for mixing..
an Excerpt:

when bangin beats there was that not sounding like commercial CD's back in 2000 when on that 9th Wonder user tip Fl & that CoolEdt .
That multi tracks is of the hook.. no doubt..  how many of us really go into saving for them monitors. Genelec, KRK, JBL, Alesis, Mackie,  M-Audio, Samson, Yamaha etc or them Hi-Fidelity monitoring Headphones.. oh and them books..

word

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
no pics, gotta squeaky clean..

should you place the monitors horizontal or lying on the side with tweeters outermost. and remember ear height tweeters for mixing..
an Excerpt:

word

...is BOND cuzin...RESPECT..!