Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DRAKE is LAME

DarkBlood

hahahahahahaha !!! and this is the guy who is supposed to be the new it ? LMAO.

Peep the video.

Some white girl "flashes" for him while he's on stage, and the nigga says "oh my god" and runs away. hahahahaha !!! all this while he's rapping a song about f***ing.  ;D

He didn't run away. It caught him off guard but he got back on his act. He has to interact with the rest of the crowd and can't just focus on one chick 'cause she let her snowflakes out.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
They use to say 50 is singing,no one is saying anything about this youngin!! im not a fan of Drake but there are some tracks where you kinda feel and nod yo head!!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Ekse majita stop hating, Drake makes sense, he always says the shit u been thinkin abt 4 the long time so f*** the hate!!
Dreaming in 3D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
In context, his reaction is understandable.  Caught him off guard but it didn't really break his flow. I think he was just being cautious not to dwell on it, cause u know what can happen at these shows.

If he had stopped and pointed it out to everybody, next thing the crowd starts pushing towards her shouting at her to take it off, crowd goes into a frenzy, then a stampede........and then comes a lawsuit to the artist from some poor injured teens screaming Drake caused the whole thing.

He was professional about it and kept it moving.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:29:58 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Drake is just trying too hard to be Yeezy in his music vids, maybe i'm on my own on this one...
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
They use to say 50 is singing,no one is saying anything about this youngin!! im not a fan of Drake but there are some tracks where you kinda feel and nod yo head!!

Since you mentioned 50, I remember during the Interscope vs. Murder Inc beef, 50
always got on Ja Rule for singing on tracks, then next thing you know it, 50 later
sings on tracks. Look at how much of a hypocrite he became.........

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
What happened to constructive criticism, most comments (not only on this thread) are never about the content [sounds too american, trying too hard to be gangster, tryna be so and so...mxim] ..  The only time 80 % of y'all make sense is when discussing topics that are not music related like sports and politics...

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Bumpin' the Austim Martin Music remix as we speak....Drake murders Rick Ross on the last verse yoh!

This changes my initial perception 'bout dude, he mos def a good rapper

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Me and my girl have this argument all the time hahahaha she likes Drake but she a huge Pharaohe Monch fa...so I always point that out to her, how can you feel Drake's lyricism when Pharaohe is like Jordan on the court with Drake being a limbless player hahahaha Ima be honest, the dude aint wack...hes just overrated, hes doing shit Phonte has been doing for eons...he even admitted to being a big Phonte fan

Dude is doing hes thing, but...he aint nothing new...then again the commercial world dont know who Phonte is hahahaha I got shit like Rhyme Asylum, Copywrite, Slaughterhouse, Pharaohe Monch, Sean Price, Rock, BootCamp Clik, Skyzoo, The Thyrday etc to bump, why waste my time on Drake? mxm