Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Rise of Female Mc's

Bella B · 46 · 55980

Bella B

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Are we really ready for the reveal of a female MC into mainstream? Is a girl like Mo Cheddar really ready to be given a run for her money? At the last MAMA awards Mo Cheddar got slaughtered, on her own track, by Thembi Seete who's a Sputh African and not really an astude rapper. Thembi raps from memory of her yesteryears in Boom Shaka along with the late Lebo Mathosa. Is it actually possible that the next biggest female MC in African soil could be born in South Africa?

Holla @ me with y'alls opinions1 Let it all hang!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Thembi aint no femcee, she a sinfer that just drops random bars, realest female emcee out right no is Nthabi...but, yall sleeping on Poizyn City....Look out for chicks Lexikon and Skye Wander, dont sleep!...iz Sasha a femcee? hahahahaha

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Thembi aint no femcee, she a sinfer that just drops random bars, realest female emcee out right no is Nthabi...but, yall sleeping on Poizyn City....Look out for chicks Lexikon and Skye Wander, dont sleep!...iz Sasha a femcee? hahahahaha

What is a femcee and a sinfer?

What iz this a grammar lesson?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Are we really ready for the reveal of a female MC into mainstream? Is a girl like Mo Cheddar really ready to be given a run for her money? At the last MAMA awards Mo Cheddar got slaughtered, on her own track, by Thembi Seete who's a Sputh African and not really an astude rapper. Thembi raps from memory of her yesteryears in Boom Shaka along with the late Lebo Mathosa. Is it actually possible that the next biggest female MC in African soil could be born in South Africa?

Holla @ me with y'alls opinions1 Let it all hang!

Who is Mocheddar and Thembi Seete?

tltltl

really what the hell is a sinfer?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Female Rappers!

you know...since the the dawn of hip hop we have been waiting for the "Rise Of Female MCs"

i believe females make it harder for themselves by trying to prefix rapper MC with female...infiriority complex right there!

which alread will determine that raps she will rap about which one way or the other will be flwed.

its got "hey take it easy on me i am girl" insinuation which makes me not stomach "female rappers!"

there is not such thing as "male rnb singer!" why should we have female MCs or the horrid Femcee...

when I hear that i wanna rip out my cochlea!

List of MCs i respect

Apani
lil Kim
L Boogie

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
What does grammar have to do with this? I sincerely want to know what a sinfer is to up my femcee game.  why cranky now Krimzin?

My badness, sinfer was a typo for singer and a femcee is a FEMale EMCEE

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Female Rappers!

you know...since the the dawn of hip hop we have been waiting for the "Rise Of Female MCs"

i believe females make it harder for themselves by trying to prefix rapper MC with female...infiriority complex right there!

which alread will determine that raps she will rap about which one way or the other will be flwed.

its got "hey take it easy on me i am girl" insinuation which makes me not stomach "female rappers!"

there is not such thing as "male rnb singer!" why should we have female MCs or the horrid Femcee...

when I hear that i wanna rip out my cochlea!

List of MCs i respect

Apani
lil Kim
L Boogie

Word up!

List of femcees i respect:

L Boogie
Rah Digga
Tiye Pheonix
Jean Grae
Ladybug Mecca
Invincible
Bahamadia
Eternia
Eve
Da Brat

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
What does grammar have to do with this? I sincerely want to know what a sinfer is to up my femcee game.  why cranky now Krimzin?

You whizzkid you! how did you come up with that, FEMale EMCEE.  I wish I had come up with that...so this  Thembi Seete is a singer, she sings about MOre CHEDDAr (Mochedda) is that right?

I didnt come up with that hahahahaha...anyway, Thembi was in the old crew Boom Shaka who mainly sang to kwaito beats..and Mo Cheddah is some femcee from Nigeria

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

You whizzkid you! how did you come up with that, FEMale EMCEE.  I wish I had come up with that...so this  Thembi Seete is a singer, she sings about MOre CHEDDAr (Mochedda) is that right?

I didnt come up with that hahahahaha...anyway, Thembi was in the old crew Boom Shaka who mainly sang to kwaito beats..and Mo Cheddah is some femcee from Nigeria

You dirty dog...i'm so interested in this Thembi Seete, does she have an album out? what's your favourite song from her? does she show her vagina like little Kim that other femcee does?

Never ever heard a Thembi track in my life...too much of a hip hop head...maybe she does flaunt her vagina hmmmmmm that would be dope ha?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
I find the term 'femcee' very irritating..f*** u all for usin it..     

Anyway Nthabi is the only female rapper i find worthy being listened to by me..but i know durbz  got some gems too..skye n otarel.and supa is also nice..the rest nicki minaj,sasha they rap well but i don't see em as hiphop
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
I find the term 'femcee' very irritating..f*** u all for usin it..     

Anyway Nthabi is the only female rapper i find worthy being listened to by me..but i know durbz  got some gems too..skye n otarel.and supa is also nice..the rest nicki minaj,sasha they rap well but i don't see em as hiphop..   

Thembi is kwaito an she don't show no punani
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Look out Bashin, sarcasim is about to run you over...
 am hell behold!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs