Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Rise of Female Mc's

Bella B · 46 · 55990

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
There should be something similar to the WNBA for Female rappers...
I like the rough violent shit and i havent heard a female rapper that takes it there.. there are some decent female rappers tho.. in Pete Rocks voice "shout out to all the female rappers doing their things nuff respect"

If i remember correctly there was a similar post years back
Scratch Head

Bella B

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
All righteeeee now!!!!.I'm feeling the point of "there is no such thing as a female mc", I thinks it really valid and does indeed perpertuate an inferriority complex among such title bearers....Lets call them 'the bearers of the flow/ who keep coppin' th@ doe/ and hopefully neva a hoe/ with bubble gum and a lamp post!' hahahaha!!! But how else would we name or brand them for they are the queens of flo?

*Oh! And The Thembi Seete thing!!!! I wasnt implying th@ she's a rapper hence I said "she raps from memory of her yesteryears " when she was with Boom Shaka and Thembi Seeti *and she only dropped a couple of nonsensical bars on an 8 track album debut* But she did a heck of a job choppin and screwin Mo Chedda up @ last years MAMA's! I'll give props for that,since Mo Chedda is dubbed one of the best female MC's on african soil.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
in all fairness i was playing devils advocatate and being typically a**holeish..

I think wearing it as a badge is what annoys most cats!

they are female rappers! they content by the nature of what they are(females) will be different
and truthfully refreshing!

little kim was obviously a "charater" but entertaining Foxy was just all over the place..
Lauryn really took me places she could do the "hard rough typical shit"

but she flipped the whole.."don't get it twisted I am a woman and "

I won't buy or listen to shit coz its a female, local, brooklyn, what ever prefix MC....

if its real its real!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
All righteeeee now!!!!.I'm feeling the point of "there is no such thing as a female mc", I thinks it really valid and does indeed perpertuate an inferriority complex among such title bearers....Lets call them 'the bearers of the flow/ who keep coppin' th@ doe/ and hopefully neva a hoe/ with bubble gum and a lamp post!' hahahaha!!! But how else would we name or brand them for they are the queens of flo?

*Oh! And The Thembi Seete thing!!!! I wasnt implying th@ she's a rapper hence I said "she raps from memory of her yesteryears " when she was with Boom Shaka and Thembi Seeti *and she only dropped a couple of nonsensical bars on an 8 track album debut* But she did a heck of a job choppin and screwin Mo Chedda up @ last years MAMA's! I'll give props for that, since Mo Chedda is dubbed one of the best female MC's on african soil.

Thats blasphemy

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
what happened to that chick nonchalant?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
AHA...........I'm glad you decided to take ur panties off and represent as you are.....I belong to an all male crew of rappers and I am a female, and more often than not I find myself very irrate when refered to as a female mc, why cant I just be called a rapper..........Its like people try to get you to think out of the box by puttin you in the box, I say I like to eliminate the box. There are no confines in my mind coz there are no boundry lines, once one a**umes that there is a box then there is a boundry, and hence a limit to push, and once you a**ume that there is no boundry and hence no limits then the possibilities become endless.

The next chick to bust through to mainstream and represent Africa as a continent will come from South Africa...

*Some1 made a comment about Nicki Manaj earlier....listen to her mixtapes from wayback and a track she does with Jay Z, Kanye and Rick Ross, no Drake with a flossy style, a real hard core track *Its on the Kanye "My Deep Dark Twisted Fantasy"* Here she kicks the animation out the window and actually applies it appropriately, not as a marketing gimmick, and she manages to show her true skill, and I'll say anyday d@ biaaaaaaatch is a lyricist, and th@s the gist of it when it comes to Nicki.

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yo!......Nonchalant!!!!!!!.........take me back........"5 o'clock in the mornin where you gonna be!!! outside on the corner...."

Le wayza le track!!!!!

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

^^^^^mother superior - most of all ..thats serious shit. This post actually made me remember this joint..never heard the album

I also dig hurricane G
Scratch Head

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Never got to har her album too, only her single, a teaser of the unexpected which is nothing, like she bacame a 1 hit 1nder.........but then there's my gracius Rah Digga *the imperial herself*....its a pity the game is no longer the same, there are more females rappin then there was back in the da *in absolute quantity* but there are'n many headin the game *no quality to all these hoe's in the game*. Where are the Yoyo's of our present day...the Mc Lyte's, The Old School Queen Latifah's, the Patra's for the ragga maffin gals, The Da Brats, L Boogies *and with her not makin a come back anytime soon we may be facin deep lyrical dire straits* Where are they and why are they not appearin. And the female rappers that we do hear shy away from feministic ways and tend to downplay their skills for the sake of femmininity.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
just downloaded her album until the day. giving it a bump now.

so far the the first track giving me good vibes
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
When you done bumping the shit out of it lemme know wh@ you think abt it then I'll give it a go.......Otherwise I'll keep my love for her @ the only I know of hers.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Psalm One
Ensilence
Invincible
Tiye Phoenix
Apani B Fly Emcee
Bahamadia
J Ross Parrelli
Rapsody
Eternia
Kool Krys
Skarlit Rose
Luminous Flux
K. Tana
Lady poetic
Be One
Mecca Star
Helixx C Armageddon
Rightesous Da Godess

they can easily body many a so called "emcee"....if the word is reserved for men...!

BAHAMADIA: three the hard-way:

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
talib kweli can easily make Oints list with his squeaky voice.
he migght as well be a "femcee"
Scratch Head

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
talib kweli can easily make Oints list with his squeaky voice.
he migght as well be a "femcee"

Talib is the ish!!!!!!! Him and Q- tip!

Eyo! Damolaaa! Bahamadia and d@ huge afro!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAH! yOU TAKING ME BACK!

Bella B

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Bahamadia's I confess verse 1

"Word life boo, I checked you flexin wit' cha crew
lookin sweet enough to chew wit them saint eyes like tha brew,
roughneck mannerism, fly disposition,
ya live like channel sparkin' like mad-izm,
my mission, is gettin into you like a religion,
my woman's intuition tells me cupid's arrow's hittin,
you're the prince with the gla** slipper that my foot could fit in,