Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wearing Shades indoors!! What do you think?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I think i can get the right answear this im in the hip hop community forum.Have you ever wear Shades indoors or at night,does it make sense lol? Ill be honest this rap thing has messed me up a bit,you know i have found my self wearing shades indoors @ a club or resturant last year and people would be like those are great shades but not indoors!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
what does hip hop have to do with uncivilised behaviour?

8)

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

8)

A lot actually. Young boys to grown men walking around with their pants hanging low below their butt, showing their underwear like they don't know where their waist is. Calling each other niggers, filling their mouth with blinging jewelery etc.... the list goes on. This hiphop shit is outta hand.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

8)

A lot actually. Young boys to grown men walking around with their pants hanging low below their butt, showing their underwear like they don't know where their waist is. Calling each other niggers, filling their mouth with blinging jewelery etc.... the list goes on. This hiphop shit is outta hand.

Yeah it is out of hand but I still let my pants sag. Not below my a** but I'm used to pulling em down. The only time you will find me with my pants fitted properly to my waist is when I'm at work and after that I'm free as a bird. Excuse my ignorant comment but fitted to waist pants don't feel comfortable to me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:36:03 PM by Knowledge »

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

8)

Uncilvilised: crude, barbarous, wild, uncultured; used to describe people who display a marked lack of manners as defined by a given culture; used to describe behaviours deemed savage or inappropriate

- walking around with their pants hanging low below their butt (uncivilised? really?)
 - showing their underwear like they don't know where their waist is (let's start with all the chicks displaying crack first...)
 - Calling each other niggers (this is your only valid-ish argument. and even then it's got holes.)
 -  filling their mouth with blinging jewelery (let's revisit that definition of uncivilised, shall we?)

I don't do any of the above, except for calling niggas niggas, but I would hardly call these things uncivilised.

To think I'll never get any of these minutes I've spent on this back...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

8)

Uncilvilised: crude, barbarous, wild, uncultured; used to describe people who display a marked lack of manners as defined by a given culture; used to describe behaviours deemed savage or inappropriate

- walking around with their pants hanging low below their butt (uncivilised? really?)
 - showing their underwear like they don't know where their waist is (let's start with all the chicks displaying crack first...)
 - Calling each other niggers (this is your only valid-ish argument. and even then it's got holes.)
 -  filling their mouth with blinging jewelery (let's revisit that definition of uncivilised, shall we?)

I don't do any of the above, except for calling niggas niggas, but I would hardly call these things uncivilised.

To think I'll never get any of these minutes I've spent on this back...

I think u're giving the word uncivilized too much weight in your counter argument. Let's try this backwards:

What is civil about wearing pants in the fashion described above, filling your mouth with jewelery and calling each other derogatory names?

On that note I will leave u to digest the words of Mr Bishop Lamont with his rendition of Grow Up.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
if we are going to be argumentative about it, then acceptable behavior is a HUGE issue of contention. its all about perspective. who owns perspective. who created acceptable behavior.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^^

That's the point I was trying to make on the chicks showing crack comment. Altho, as you can see, I didn't try very hard, coz I wasn't really being serious about this topic. lemme check this video Mega has suggested anyway.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
*wipes his stylish wayfairer raybans*  Deac too based you peasants ill wear my shades anywhere

That not good enough for ya?

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^^^

That's the point I was trying to make on the chicks showing crack comment. Altho, as you can see, I didn't try very hard, coz I wasn't really being serious about this topic. lemme check this video Mega has suggested anyway.

I feel u there. I must admit, I also used to wear my pants halfway down my a**, but outgrew that shit. I'm just busting balls here  :).

How far an individual is willing to jump on a trend or fad, influenced by a culture they subscribe to, is entirely up to them.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
aside with the ignorance, the sagging pants and gold teeth ae all trends influenced and perpertuated by hiphop that is just an inevitable fact. hip hop in my opinion is reponsible for a lot of misbehavior in todays youth....be back to explain!
Dreaming in 3D

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
*wipes his stylish wayfairer raybans*  Deac too based you peasants ill wear my shades anywhere

Vampires ad: somebody forgot their raybans?

Get them transition joints. It handles the opaque/transparent automatically ya know?

Yeah thinking about it now I think hiphop and rock did make it fashionable to were sungla**es everywhere. Quick examples NWA/Eazzy E, PE, Black Panther political parties, Rock star, Puff daddy. In the case of NWA PE its to send out a message of power/Black power and/or arrogance like the B-boy stance on that I am unf***wittable. We know PDiddy does it to hide from the media or thats what he says. As for the rock star I heard it hides a hangover and blue eye pretty well.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
if we are going to be argumentative about it, then acceptable behavior is a HUGE issue of contention. its all about perspective. who owns perspective. who created acceptable behavior.

I hear what you all are saying but you must remember, perception or not, there are somethings, taking cultures or norms of a particular time/period in life into consideration, that reflect so much about the persons character. The level of maturity, what stage you are in life, what you are into and all of that. Dress code, whether you sag or dont sag your jeans or you dont wear shades at night, how you present yourself/character or how those saggy jeans look on you could either make you a respectable person or not depending on who is looking. If, by your standards, who is looking matters to you in that it affects your life then thats the standard by which you measure "your" maturity. keeping in mind that you dont live in your own world so to some extent you will have to try to live to fit in whats socially acceptable. im sure you would go to the supermarket in your pyjamas if  wanted to but you would consider that the attention might be a little too much which is part of the reason you wouldnt do that. just a silly example to get a point across.

On that note I will leave u to digest the words of Mr Bishop Lamont with his rendition of Grow Up.

I dig. dope lyrics

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

I hear what you all are saying but you must remember, perception or not, there are somethings, taking cultures or norms of a particular time/period in life into consideration, that reflect so much about the persons character. The level of maturity, what stage you are in life, what you are into and all of that. Dress code, whether you sag or dont sag your jeans or you dont wear shades at night, how you present yourself/character or how those saggy jeans look on you could either make you a respectable person or not depending on who is looking. If, by your standards, who is looking matters to you in that it affects your life then thats the standard by which you measure "your" maturity. keeping in mind that you dont live in your own world so to some extent you will have to try to live to fit in whats socially acceptable. im sure you would go to the supermarket in your pyjamas if  wanted to but you would consider that the attention might be a little too much which is part of the reason you wouldnt do that. just a silly example to get a point across.

I dig. dope lyrics

My pants are sagging.I guess I'm not mature enough to know that wearing sagging pants is for young backward thinking ninjas.

Oh well........I'm young and ignorant..........what a bliss.