Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wearing Shades indoors!! What do you think?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
people that date 'types' are 2 fold,
1. those that need to keep an appearance and
2. those that are usually tired of something and would rather steer clear of anything that looks like what the tired of.  this second group are still open can be swayed, unless they are completely and utterly fed up.

You didn't consider those that are just particular by nature.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:28:32 PM by RearrangedReality »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
yo, i even sag my 3 piece Brooks Brothers suit! ha ha. i don't think there are hard and fast rules about style. you can literally do anything, its just about whether or not you feel and look comfortable. i think thats all people respond to, really, unless theyre ignorant or judgemental, in which case whatever man, why bother with them?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
f*** this shit all the way down to the last post..what happend to wearing shades thread smh...ok to answer that..niccas who rock shades at night needs to be a**a**inated..truestory..

thing is i cant heed anyone of youlls advise or opinions on the law of attraction..cause youll aint the "mack gods"..seems like some of youll are close..but still far..i once got sucker punched for walking into a club..locking eyes with this hot female..her bf next to her..she dancing seductivley with me infront of him..thing is..that was like mad connection/attraction..sure some of youll had that already..thats the type of shit im talking about..instant connections ma ninjas!!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
2. those that are usually tired of something and would rather steer clear of anything that looks like what the tired of.  this second group are still open can be swayed, unless they are completely and utterly fed up.

You didn't consider those that just particular by nature.

as a character thing?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

This.

Although I think the second part would be more 'types to avoid' rather a hard and fast rule on who you're open to date. And even then, I think more along the lines of character traits you never wanna deal with again, rather than the person's appearance. Unless the two are related, like when girls say good-looking guys are jerks or rich guys are jerks.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
pulling chicks,  multi layered argument this....  not always cut and dry. no formula.

True. Women are attracted to what they're attracted to. Sometimes it may even seem random. And it doesn't mean you'll always go for the same thing.

what does that even mean?

Simple. I don't believe in a 'type'. You go for what you're genuinely attracted to at any given time. It may seem like random choices when seen from an outsiders perspective. People always peg you and say, 'she is suited to this type of guy because of a,b,c'.

I see I am a unversal type...
when mean, i feel an female thats feeling me and all females feel me..

what type do people say is your type and what type is it really..

just out of intrest I am not writting a book or nothing.

Hmm... depends on how they know me. If they know me from school/work, then some corporate bigwig. If they know me only socially, then the extrovert 'cool' dude (like an accessory on his arm). If they know me personally, the 'deep' types. lol, yeah, ridiculous.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
What society probably thinks of sagging pants. Enlarge the pic below for the answer.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:15:17 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
f*** this shit all the way down to the last post..what happend to wearing shades thread smh...ok to answer that..niccas who rock shades at night needs to be a**a**inated..truestory..

thing is i cant heed anyone of youlls advise or opinions on the law of attraction..cause youll aint the "mack gods"..seems like some of youll are close..but still far..i once got sucker punched for walking into a club..locking eyes with this hot female..her bf next to her..she dancing seductivley with me infront of him..thing is..that was like mad connection/attraction..sure some of youll had that already..thats the type of shit im talking about..instant connections ma ninjas!!!

is this nigga serious?

hahahahahahahaha! Im spechless!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What society probably thinks of sagging pants. Enlarge the pic below for the answer.

hahahahaha!!! killer!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

is this nigga serious?

I cant stop laughing at this shit. hahahahaha!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

is this nigga serious?

I cant stop laughing at this shit. hahahahaha!

Yhooo! lmao
M Turn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
pulling chicks,  multi layered argument this....  not always cut and dry. no formula.

True. Women are attracted to what they're attracted to. Sometimes it may even seem random. And it doesn't mean you'll always go for the same thing.

what does that even mean?

Simple. I don't believe in a 'type'. You go for what you're genuinely attracted to at any given time. It may seem like random choices when seen from an outsiders perspective. People always peg you and say, 'she is suited to this type of guy because of a,b,c'.

I see I am a unversal type...
when mean, i feel an female thats feeling me and all females feel me..

what type do people say is your type and what type is it really..

just out of intrest I am not writting a book or nothing.

Hmm... depends on how they know me. If they know me from school/work, then some corporate bigwig. If they know me only socially, then the extrovert 'cool' dude (like an accessory on his arm). If they know me personally, the 'deep' types. lol, yeah, ridiculous.

ALL those types describe me!

Proof that

"I am like O positive blood types, Universal" -- KO

8)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
glad i could provide some giggles.. and yes this nicca is serious....im on some grown up tip child..some fool said every chick feels him...you need a beating...cause thats a lie..all this e-frontin..and im basically saying what all you fools are sayin yet you find it funny when i say it?..always trying to make me the joke...its kinda 2007 dont you think? ..so get with the times..really..e-mackin..yor!! ya on the interweb every fool is a so called " playa"..but on the streets..now thats another story for another day..im to grown for this Boo-shit..#realtalk
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
glad i could provide some giggles.. and yes this nicca is serious....im on some grown up tip child..some fool said every chick feels him...you need a beating...cause thats a lie..all this e-frontin..and im basically saying what all you fools are sayin yet you find it funny when i say it?..always trying to make me the joke...its kinda 2007 dont you think? ..so get with the times..really..e-mackin..yor!! ya on the interweb every fool is a so called " playa"..but on the streets..now thats another story for another day..im to grown for this Boo-shit..#realtalk

Tell'em why you mad son!!!
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com