Mokoena is screwing Kagiso's bitch

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@RR nah hommie I also can stand those slang editorial Cappadona bitches...

what I am however concerned about is about being stuck with strange niggaz...BUT its a Friday so I will let that slide!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

what I am however concerned about is about being stuck with strange niggaz...BUT its a Friday so I will let that slide!

LMAO
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

lol

The other nigga knows the girl, had met dude earlier that day. the other dude's is the first dude friend who had the car and was introduced to me that night. See, I can live the life of hanging out with strangers here in CT but joburg is shady. The driver dude was just too Yizo-Yizo for me so it all the time I was just sitting there ready to get robbed by two niggas and a girly girl.

Fck if I were to live in Joburg I'd feel like a snob.  :)

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Wont front... Iv used the "Healthy look coefficient" as well when making that raw or not decission.
I also go as far as sniffing my fingers after checking oil, and if she smells dairy fresh, ill dagger the shit out of her.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm even hesitant to finger a chick, cos you never know if there is atiny cut or tear on your fingers and her juices get in there. Then you have the Aids.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
on a 'lighter' note (hardly) who's been to raggae nights at ba**line?  twas my first time last nyt. not sure if il go again tho.  iv never seen such hardcore pron on stage with people fully dressed! and I love me a dose of Summit from time to time but Summit has nothing on what I saw last nyt

mad mad humping to reggae and dancehall beats.  felt like such a prude!  this dude had this thick, toned thighs chick lifted in the air, humping her to a beat, lift and dropping her hard and deep onto his stick! tjo raunchy shit! then he laid on the floor and she did the same shit to him! wow!

i left soon after coz i was mortified! lost for words.

initially i was like damn I gots to take these moves home, but it just got a bit too much hey.  any one been? seen something similar?

SOUNDS CLUTCH!!!!!

I will be checking out the next one when? and how much?
dry humping is gay but should be fun to see the girls in the crowd..

bases on the responses to this thread....its the best place to pick up freaks(Anna Sa**in) or prudes/ undercover freaks( Ms dean)  8)

word!

LMAO!!! Ok Brick... ::)
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
raw is never an option,this one chick some time back when she was dry uttered "take it off im clean." it was 3 am but drove her back to Alex.

if u indoors with a new chick all day, chances of u running out and  hitting it raw at a certain point will happen. so dont get yourself into that situation
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Wont front... Iv used the "Healthy look coefficient" as well when making that raw or not decission.
I also go as far as sniffing my fingers after checking oil, and if she smells dairy fresh, ill dagger the shit out of her.

RIP.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

RIP.

Co-siggidy!

Females use coochie spray! Make the foulest rotten fish market smell like water melon!

There is no raw test! Prostitues smell clean while taking a million dicks a second!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

RIP.

Co-siggidy!

Females use coochie spray! Make the foulest rotten fish market smell like water melon!

There is no raw test! Prostitues smell clean while taking a million dicks a second!

The f***? It's real out there moes.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

RIP.

Co-siggidy!

The f***? It's real out there moes.
There's people who use that? Why? Don't they know that stuff is bad for their wet tachos? ai ai ai, all in the name of having it smell like vanilla, no matter the price!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.