Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Understanding the Libyan Uprisings

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
As I suspected, whats on the news about whats going on there is mostly propaganga(just like Ghadahfi). Most shocking is the HUGE role Aljazeera played in the propaganga.

http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/understanding-the-libyan-uprisings-an-alternative-perspective/

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this nifga gaddafi just copped abcrib here in east london through one of his shell companies

That not good enough for ya?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Dope Read RR, but I would take that with a pinch of salt as with any news feed on the interwebs....

I'd rather smoke my proper ganja than listen to your propaganda ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Dope Read RR, but I would take that with a pinch of salt as with any news feed on the interwebs....

I'd rather smoke my proper ganja than listen to your propaganda ;D

Hahah!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Honestly, I do not support Gaddafi. My impression of him as always been all-things-to-all-people –Arab nationalist, then African nationalist, then Islamist, then anti-West, then suddenly pro-West – your tipical anything to hang on to power guy.

But I was surprised by the attack on Gaddafi – mostly because he seemed to be on such good terms with the West. I remember when Tony Blair and George Bush lifted sanctions against Libya, in order to get the Lockerbie payments, Blair was asked whether he is actually now recognizing Gaddafi.

He smiled and said – “Well, the world is changing!” (Mr talk all day and say nothing)

Apparently Gaddafi and Berlusconi was thick as thieves, having introduced Il Duce to the pleasures of Arab harem orgies (if the tabloids are to be believed).

Maar nou ja – a man with oil, enemies and no friends is a sitting duck and ripe for the picking – ask Saddam. Yesterday’s good relations means squat.

Clearly Obama & co considered Libya low hanging fruit. Just one little push and the country would be theirs. The reality now seems to be very different – mmm, and how to save face on this one.

The issue of who will replace all these dictators is an important one, the most important thing of all. But I suppose we need to let the chips fall.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Sorry to say this but Gaddafi this year is his last year in power and alive,he will be bombed or shot dead this year! its just so obvious! 

Philosopher O

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • The Lager

The sad thing though is that one has to wonder if all these uprisings in the Arab world will lead to democracy. 

This provides some insight into that: http://www.thelager.co.za/2011/02/07/is-the-turmoil-in-egypt-a-cry-for-democracy/
Mzansi content you can drink.. check it out at: www.thelager.co.za.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I remember discussing about the crisis in Libya with my barber last month. Just when
I was discussing about how Qaddaffi was switching his accusations of the protests, my
barber easily switched to Qaddaffi's side and explained why. He, as a follower of the
Nation of Islam (a sect that has been considered to practice Islam through a "Black
Supremesist" perspective), told me and another person of how Qaddaffi supported
Louis Farahkahn (the leader of the Nation of Islam) and donated money to the group.
The money was supposed to fund banks in urban areas in the US to support African
American communities but the FBI threatened the banks to not accept the donations
or they would be forced to close.

What he was explaining to me wasn't really news to my ears because I knew that
the Libyan government has been friends of the NOI since the '70s, when it was
ruled by Elijah Muhammed. I, at one time admired Qaddaffi because he was one
of the only African leaders who resisted American influence and Western control
during that time. I later saw him as another African dictator when I looked at the
many years of power he has had and when he gave up his weapons to the US.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Tonight I might have an opportunity to meet up with a journalist who was in Libya. I'm interested in what he has to say about the situation there. Will share with you guys tomorrow.

I remember discussing about the crisis in Libya with my barber last month. Just when
I was discussing about how Qaddaffi was switching his accusations of the protests, my
barber easily switched to Qaddaffi's side and explained why. He, as a follower of the
Nation of Islam (a sect that has been considered to practice Islam through a "Black
Supremesist" perspective), told me and another person of how Qaddaffi supported
Louis Farahkahn (the leader of the Nation of Islam) and donated money to the group.
The money was supposed to fund banks in urban areas in the US to support African
American communities but the FBI threatened the banks to not accept the donations
or they would be forced to close.

What he was explaining to me wasn't really news to my ears because I knew that
the Libyan government has been friends of the NOI since the '70s, when it was
ruled by Elijah Muhammed. I, at one time admired Qaddaffi because he was one
of the only African leaders who resisted American influence and Western control
during that time. I later saw him as another African dictator when I looked at the
many years of power he has had and when he gave up his weapons to the US.

Interesting.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Some believe it is about protecting civilians, others say it is about oil, but some are convinced intervention in Libya is all about Gaddafi’s plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold, a true sharing of the wealth. “It’s one of these things that you have to plan almost in secret, because as soon as you say you’re going to change over from the dollar to something else, you’re going to be targeted,” says Ministry of Peace founder Dr James Thring. “There were two conferences on this, in 1986 and 2000, organized by Gaddafi. Everybody was interested, most countries in Africa were keen.” Gaddafi did not give up. In the months leading up to the military intervention, he called on African and Muslim nations to join together to create this new currency that would rival the dollar and euro. They would sell oil and other resources around the world only for gold dinars.
http://www.globaliamagazine.com/?id=1175

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Sorry to say this but Gaddafi this year is his last year in power and alive,he will be bombed or shot dead this year! its just so obvious!

^^^ He called it
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

^^^ He called it

Is it ok to say this cancels or makes up for all the L's New Jack caught in his entire life?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Resident Sangoma...

where you consult at ni99a?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.