Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NY Anthem????

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Most Hip hop Forums out there are trashing out Maino's new video and song for f***ing up the California Love song/beat,Worse thing is Jones is jacking Pac flow lol Fail :D

Maino- We Keep It Rockin Feat. Swizz Beatz, Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Joell Ortiz

"I kno what Maino intended to do but he failed! If u goin touch a cla**ic song like "California Love" U gotta come hard. It actually took NY to ah back seat to Cali becuz the song was not good...Dre & Pac was only 2niggaz, These 4niggaz came an f**'ed it up bad! Jones is thrash,Kiss done fell off so bad, Joell is the best outta all of them, I hope Swizz didnt produce the track.. If u goin create ah athem for NY do it original like Ja Rule & Jay Z did. .""

"if they remixed a cla**ic like california love.. why the f*** is maino and jim jones on it... all around this track is garbage... real garbage. they depleted california love into this corny batch of whatef*** "

this s**** madd wack...only the corniest of niggas would ever  try this to  jack this track...then they add  joel ortiz on this...lord...they need to blow up the studio that they recorded this track in...str8t garbage

"i like da vibe of the record but it could some better verses and a better singer for the hook dis need a krazy remix "

"i like maino but thats pretty gay ""

"Look @ Swizz Beatz he think he spit the hottest verse evr put out delusionall fukss"