Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jadakiss to SA

mR Key

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
"I was in South Africa chilling with the King mayne. Them chicks looked hot but the locals complained that the king always took the best chics. South Africa be crazy B."

American's Ignorance of Africa is disgusting!

its not like they can't google! or Wiki..OR READ THE STAMP on they pa**port!

how can you confuse SWAZILAND and SOUTH AFRICA..thank got i hate Jada!

true...add him on your hate list briCK

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
LOL Kiss really went to Swaziland?
Song and dance as ANCYL bans concert

Prince Lindani, 21, the son of King Mswati III, contracted Metro FM's afternoon drive show host to book US rapper Jadakiss and local performers DJ Tira, Teargas and Jozi to perform at a concert which was to have been held on April 23 to raise funds for Swazi charities.

But Jadakiss was the only one to pitch up. Prince Lindani's spokesman, Nokulunga Simelane, claimed that Tbo Touch, whose real name is Thabo Molefe, was paid more than R500000, but failed to honour the contract.

Simelane said Tbo Touch had informed her a day before the event that the South African artists would not be available because the ANC Youth League had advised them to boycott it.

"We booked all the artists through Tbo Touch's company, Touch Lives, and when we asked for a refund, he told us to go to the ANCYL, as they had stopped them from coming.

"We had dealings with Touch Lives, not the ANCYL. All we want is our money, and if he doesn't give it to us, we will take legal action," said Simelane.

She said Tbo Touch had asked her to contact ANCYL president Julius Malema if she wanted the money back. "I asked him if Malema was his king to tell him what to do."

Four days before the concert date, ANCYL spokesman Floyd Shivambu released a statement asking the artists not to perform in Swaziland because it would be "a celebration of the suffering and starvation of the people of Swaziland by the king, his friends and family".

He said those who did business with the Swazi royal family could not be a**ociated with the ANC .

Tbo Touch confirmed that he obeyed the ANCYL call. "Things were beyond my control. As a loyal South African citizen, there are principles one cannot go against."

He confirmed he had been paid by the prince's foundation to organise the event, but declined to disclose the amount.

Jozi's manager, Lance Stehr, said he would take legal action against the promoters, as his band had been booked "illegally".

Shivambu said Tbo Touch would be discouraged from paying the money back. "That money belongs to the people of Swaziland, and the son of the king has never worked for it."
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
lol

is Stitch making a comeback?

Is Stitch still alive :o

Nah he died man few years back

LMFAO -- noooo - Stitch is still alive - i see him at local tarvens in Kagiso ALL the time - trust me - i'm from KG!!! i think the stitch they talking about here is one from Swazi - i know the one ya'll are talking about is busy recording some new music but i doubt south africa will get a chance to hear it - he's doing it locally
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

mR Key

• Guppie
    • View Profile
lol

LMFAO -- noooo - Stitch is still alive - i see him at local tarvens in Kagiso ALL the time - trust me - i'm from KG!!! i think the stitch they talking about here is one from Swazi - i know the one ya'll are talking about is busy recording some new music but i doubt south africa will get a chance to hear it - he's doing it locally

Yo Zeb, are you that dark nikka I SAW kwamgodi wearing KG online black t-shirt?

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
lol

Nah - you probably saw Austin - dark short nyikka - but if he was there i was probably there too - chisa nyama boss
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

mR Key

• Guppie
    • View Profile
lol

Nah - you probably saw Austin - dark short nyikka - but if he was there i was probably there too - chisa nyama boss

okay right, i saw the dude kwamaGloza ngadaar ekasi lam...i think 1 of you dudes was playing...but i left the hip hop dance floor for house dance floor, not that the DJ was wack, i left mainly because there was many beautiful chix in the house floor

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
SMH and this story.

Touch must pay back the money, ANCYL has nothing to do with the contract between him and the promoter. And he laughing on his radio show saying why did Jadakiss come to perform.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
As much as I agree with the YL (can't believe I just typed that) Touch is a retard.

One doesn't breach a contract and tell the client to go get their money back from a third party. I don't think there's a judge in the world who wouldn't call him a dumb bitch and order him to pay the money back with legal fees.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
As much as I agree with the YL (can't believe I just typed that) Touch is a retard.

One doesn't breach a contract and tell the client to go get their money back from a third party. I don't think there's a judge in the world who wouldn't call him a dumb bitch and order him to pay the money back with legal fees.

Tbo sounds like a moron.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile

Tbo sounds like a moron.

As much as this is the understatement of the year, I have a strong feeling that those Swazi boys (who stole dads cheque book ) didnt have their business caps on when dealing with Touch....Which nigga in their right mind would give touch 500k upfront ??? Obviously Lance is implying that there was no contract, hence no obligation in the first place. But if these dudes did the right thing contractually, the Sheriff will have no problem attaching Akon's watch. If they didnt the Sharks will eat that case up swiftly
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY