• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  'Dreams From My Father,'

~~The WoW Starts Now...'

A story by Footprints Filmworks and a**ociated companies

Since 1881

(012) 3703469   0836627863

mrfootprints@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Chapter One

This is my true love story with falling in love with 'The PrinCe of my Dreams...' Omar Abdulla....Since it was the year 2025 we had worked on several trends and learn't from our folks the importance of yesterday, the meaning of tomorrow and the risk of the future...I am a South African white woman who wrote this story more than five years ago with the support and guidance of my friends, my community 'my dreams,' and my ambitions I am able to tell the story that would perhaps leave shadows- of- pa**ion in ones heart,ones  mind, ones body and ones spirit...

I heard stories about Abdulla long before he became President of South Africa and since we have had endless-moments discussing his past, his present and his future I have learn't that he has always stood with the teachings of his father...His father who turns 81 this summer says that his son had worked 'hard and smart,' to achieve his dreams from his father...Abdulla who has worked to become one of the nations 'Superstars,' has become a well-known celebrity in South Africa and internationally...My story of meeting and falling in love with Omar starts in early 2010 where he 'smirked and joked,' with me at a local party...

At that stage when we met he had just completed his Bcom in Risk Management and was studying the importance of leaders who left a 'successful footprint,' in society. I am from a middle-upper cla** family whilst Omar is from the community of Durban where he grew up...After him completing with his degree at the University of Natal his family traveled to a nearby Gauteng community-Laudium...My name is Alison Kells and this is my true story with falling in love with a guy whom perhaps knew what the future held for both of us...When he first traveled from Natal to Pretoria he had dreams to pursue his dreams by working for the local Johannesburg Stock Exchange...

Alison: Perhaps the day will come when I see the shadows- of- pa**ion who follow me in my sleep..

Omar: Oh Hello-Alison...How are you doing...You seem so distant lately with me, what's cooking goodlooking...!

This was the first Saturday that I had met with Omar at a local community bazaar...At that time Omar was not this power-hungry personality because I suppose he had the backing of his entire family...What attracted me to Omar was not his sense of humor-it was his 'touch of cla**,' that perhaps had even me bedazzled and dazzed...Whilst the community of South Africa might value this written a**ignment by me, I am still doing my best to showcase his talent to the best of my ability...You see, as a White woman I have become accustomed to people who learn from their fathers....I learn't from Omar, from the first experience that family was the key to success towards ones mind, ones body, ones heart and ones spirit....

I grew up in Gauteng in the community of South Africa where the country is probably run by business sharks who 'think they know it all...' I've always read American media about the girl who falls in love with PrinCe Charming, but to me the risk of running for the South African presidency prompted me to 'focus my attention,' on this guy whom I saw long before the world knew about him...When Omar and I finally fell in love he always said that his greatest teaching was from the teachers who taught him the importance of    'doubling ones risk,'     on the o p p o r t u n i t y of tomorrow...I was 18 years old when I met with Omar in 2010 and he was 26, a mere e i g h t years older than me...

I've always admired a person who stood tall based on his own achievements and not of those who stood on other people's shoulders...I was quite a dreamer myself before I met Omar, and perhaps I was saving myself for a person who could    'win my heart,'   quickly and with the utmost of cla**, elegance, finesse and love...His w o r d s will always leave a f o o t p r i n t in my heart when I often read stories about him in the local newspaper and related websites....Sometimes I sit at night thinking how I supported and loved Omar for him to be where he is today...I guess in the year 2010, I was mixed up as to what I wanted and chose this dude who taught me that with s i m p l e words he could stem my heart into something 'out of this world...'

When films were released about Omar Abdulla regarding his media profile I started to get attracted to this guy who actually had 'spunk&funk,' even on and off the camera...At that time he was working with the South African Stock Exchange with business mergers and international companies...I knew that if Omar, could just see me once he would be attracted to me because firstly I was a young white female and secondly I knew that Omar had taste in style when it comes to women....Although I have heard that he dated bombshells as girlfriends he had never dated a white-woman who could compete his aggressive and prowling personality....The second time I met with Omar was when he called me from his office stating that he wanted to meet me on the basis of creating a 'community leadership project,' for the local community....

Omar: Hello Alison...I am confirming the meeting for Sunday Evening so that we can discuss what we spoke about at the community bazaar last month...

Alison: I will be available for two hours but you will have to hurry as I have meetings booked up the entire week...

Omar: Okay, then see you then...

I enjoyed to meet my people who showed interest in my business...Although when I met with Omar I was 18, I still had a matric examination behind my name...I remember it was April 2010 when he called me to discuss a business proposition he had with me....I remember at that time I was seeking employment in the local community as anything, as long as I could work for someone and add value to some-one's business....So when we met on that treasured Sunday Evening, the door-bell rang....I knew it was him, so I sprayed on a little extra of my favourite perfume....DKNY.....

Alison: I waited for you, the entire day....How are you doing...Did you receive my job CV for the job opportunity at your firm....

Omar: Yes, I did, I have read some of your achievements and think that you have such a long way to go...Perhaps we could discuss what features of yours you would like to work towards to further enhance your career...

Alison: I have been so confused as to what I want in the future....I am only 18 years old and I feel that my parents have given me so much...Sometimes I think that they have over-invested in their daughter....

Omar: (Laughs)- Well, someday you will thank me for coming to visit you today...I know that you have worked towards your dreams Alison, yet I feel that I can help   'bring you up,'   if you join our business enterprise in this week...he said...

Not to sound 'too happy,' I tried to play it safe by asking him what basic requirements I should adhere to including salary packages and the opportunity for 'outstanding work...'

I remember when I met him on that Sunday Evening, he looked more handsome then the first time I seen him...I remember one of his friends told me that Omar is like a freak who gets hotter and hotter 'each day...'

We kept on speaking and talking about his business, but somehow I felt that his business-talk was a ploy to try one of his tricks...I have heard that Abdulla always had a way in which he approached his women...Although I was only 18 at that time, I always dream't of meeting a guy who really worked with the way he thinks....In those days I was the type of girl who sat at home, waiting for people to approach me and use their energy to create new talent...Abdulla said that he was working on becoming the President of South Africa and was planning to launch   'leadership speeches,'   throughout the community within the year and required my support, guidance, love and ambition to work on his time....I figured that I had nothing to loose and not to mention that I kinda liked this guy...Before he left my home, he asked me to take a walk with him to the carpark where he parked his car....

Alison: My papa taught me to have respect for the gentlemen I meet for business and pleasure and I am asking you if you had one wish what would you wish for....

Omar: If I had one wish, I would wish for a thousand more...

Alison: I sighed and said that if you really care for someone how would you show it in the most dynamic way...

Omar: Well, I have been in love before, so I would not truly know the meaning of love...I have decided to think about your job opportunity and will call you later tomorrow...

Alison: I have never really looked at an Indian male with so much lust, magic, happiness and style in my heart...

This was the time in my life where I did not know what to do as towards the future of what Omar and I dream't about....Over the next few months we continued to chat and speak about what people in South Africa would like to see as a 'changing mechanism,' that could heal the wounds of the past....I remember one evening he said that the past of South African's was not as bad as foreign investors had said....I was quickly learning from Omar because of his speed and coping mechanisms within the 'uBuntu of South Africa...'

During the Winter of October 2010, Omar was being sought-off selfish towards his ideas because he was constantly being pulled apart by his friends who complained about his lack- of- pa**ion on days that Sabbath leaders in Polokwane will remember....It was almost a year that Omar and I had since met and I was starting to feel as though that I could not push him too hard or too fast because I loved him so much, more than perhaps his own family will dare...

Alison: So Omar, perhaps we should consider marriage since we have been dating for the last one year with you being all 'quirky with me,' in these months.....

Omar: You Know Alison, Marriage is something our g r a n d p a r e n t s prepare for us....We have to remember and consider our teachings from our fathers to understand what they want for us...In the olden days, we could not just say we want to marry someone and it happens....Falling in love with a person is one thing and one should consider the other spectrum of the rainbow....

I remember writing in my journal that evening returning from the local Moyo restaurant in Johannesburg stating what he said....

I remember at an early age of 26 in that October 2011 Omar seemed to have it all including the materialistic possessions of life including me, me, me and me......!

Well, not to sound too loving to him, he did have it all to me....Here was a guy that every person in the Gauteng Area of South Africa believed in and all he could do was talk about the 'holy grail of his father.....'

His father Akber Abdulla bought his son a Ferrari at age 25 where he thought that his son will reap billions of rands for investors on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange...Mr. Akber Abdulla did not care much about me as Alison because he perhaps left his son Omar in my 'safe hands...'

The Year  2011 'Will Always,' be remembered by me, because Omar Abdulla and I wed in October 2011, where we settled in one of the biggest homes in South Africa....It was too quickly for me to record every moment Omar and I shared and thus the creation of this book on behalf of my Omar and I....'My Father, The President....'

Barack Obama will perhaps be remebered as the American President who became 'famous and popular,' within months of releasing his book...'Dreams from my Father....'

When Omar and I married in October 2011, i was tuned into the everyday lifestyle of an Indian....I am a white-female and to me marrying an Indian male seemed 'new to the both of us...." In early 2012, Omar and I decided that it was time to put his 'presidential dreams,' into action by launching speeches and talk shows in Gauteng....At that time, Omar was relatively new to politics and as a businessman he could use his 'twin power,' to win friends in Parliament....

We had been married only two years with the birth of our first daughter Sakeena....Sakeena was borne on the day that Omar and I celebrated our two year anniversary....I was only twenty-one years old and here I was with a new-born child and my Omar to take care off...In 2012, Sakeena grew up fast with    'magic moments,' that the local community newspaper shared...I remember Omar sitting in the nursery 'singing and humming,' to his little one....For me, it was more about the children than the growth of Omar's dreams because I knew if I followed his heart and mind I would always realize his 'future dreams....'

Alison: Omar, do you think that one day our children will love us the way we love our own parents?

Omar: Well Alison, If my children love me half as much as I love my parents I will be happy....

Alison: If you were to compare your growing up to the growing-up that you went through what would you say love...?

Omar: Hmmm...I think and ponder sometimes that my childhood was very much normal...My father was always my backbone and my mum was my 'greatest seller....'

Alison: We are living alone in this big home and we have always had guests comparing their lifestlye to ours, do you think that my love for you shows within these walls....I mean Omar-Who would ever get to now the 'love-bite moments,' we share....

Omar: Haha....Please switch off the lights I have a long day tomorrow baby....

It was then that I realized that although I thought of myself as alone as a human being that being brought-up by my parents was 'my world...' I guess living with O m a r changed my perception to 'open my telescope view towards the future....'

2012 for South African's was a challenge with the National Olympic Games, The Vodacom Super Cup, The Footprints Champions Trophy and the Gunstun July....Omar Abdulla and I always made it a point to attend to all national affairs as he was grooming himself towards leading South Africa at the helm....Many moments stuck out in our relationship in 2012 because we toured Cape Town, George, Durban and many Oceanic communities that showed interest in the businesses that we were promoting....

Sakeena was growing up as a normal child would grow with her taking her first steps on her first birthday...I remember Omar and I had a special birthday party for her with her favourite cartoon character 'Mickey Mouse....'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'My Father, The President...'
Chapter Two

Since I was born in 1992 as Alison Kells I have remembered the teachings from my parents and today the 7 of December 2013 I can safely say 'Thank You...' Growing up my Sakeena has always been a dream of Omar and mine's since we wed in October 2011....I found myself pregnant again with my second child-Akber...Omar has said that his first son be named after his father Akber....2012, and 2013 were breeze years for 'The Abdulla family,' as their children were growing with the teachings of the Almighty...Although I am borne Christian my Muslim name is XXXXXX....I remember crying to myself when I tucked Sakeena in bed that night praying that her brother Akber loves her the way her parents Omar and Alison loves her....

'Oh Lord, please forgive me for the sins that I have committed....Oh Lord, I pray that my daughter grows up to be bigger than her parents wishes for her....Oh Lord, I pray that you be the 'sound, touch, taste and love,' in my words when growing my little one's up....Oh Lord, My Akber is being borne in November, please let him be borne with the success of his father and the love of his mother....Oh Lord, I pray that my husband stop being so 'naughty-by nature,' with me and concentrate on his 'Presidential Dreams....' Oh Lord, I pray that every wish I think be created in reality..." Ameen....

That was my prayer that evening and within the next few weeks I worked as hard as I can to prepare Omar for concerts in all national cities....In 2013, Omar was being interviewed and advertised on almost all forms of media and all I could do was pray, pray and pray for his today.....I remember after one speech at a local stadium, I remember him bringing me up on stage saying....

"South African's have to learn the importance of respect in relationships...We have all made mistakes in our past and all we can do is improve our thinking to become 'role-models,' to our youth and future leaders..."

In February 2012, I had joined several organizations and leadership programs to prepare what the future would hold for both of us....One thing I loved about Omar was the fact that he 'always,' supported what I did...At that time I wanted to discover about life, I attended as many motivational and speech programs for him because I k n e w one day he would shine beyond the millions of headlines about him....In 2013, Omar had become this Mega-Superstar to local South African's and many community leaders had his name on their lips....Many of the headlines read; 'Abdulla 'tops,' World Number One,' Is Abdulla ready to tackle the SA presidency?    'Abdulla 'eyes,' rate drops,'

In 2013 Omar and I were perhaps at the peak of our love interest or so I thought....We could often snuggle up and watch the sun rise, some days we would sit watching films and some days we would sought ourselves out by 'playing childish games,' with each other....My mother Zustermina had taught me that Indians have a certain way that they do things and follow that trend their entire lives....Sure enough, Omar had loved me for my sexy legs and 'boombastic personality,' but I wanted to know more about this guy that was the father of my children...Could he be the guy that I could remain faithful and married to for fifty years as I originally dreamed when playing with Cinderella and 'The PrinCe...'

Many stories were perhaps untold towards the last two years since we got married in 2011...I will always remember the 'mystery gifts,' that I often received from Omar....In 2012, before the national elections, Omar had visited the United States to meet with heads of Senate in the U.S....Whilst Omar was abroad I took the time to teach Sakeena the importance of what a mother is....We would often attend 'Mother and Daughter,' contests that enabled her a better future when she grows up....Omar's family had stood with me, whilst he was away, and I always knew that he would return in a couple of months....He had traveled to the United States in 2012, because he wanted to discover 'new trends,' that could aid everyday South African's....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Seriously homeboy?

We don't know you, nor what you're about, so you better summarise this in two paragraphs or less, if you want to get anyone's attention and get us to read it.

What's this about?

footprints

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
'My Father, The President,'
Chapter Eight

I Started writing this chapter in February 2017 as Alison Kells with this book that will be published on CD, Book, Website, and FILM and will be broadcast to more than a billion people....This will probably be the b e s t form of motivation to you the readers of this book 'My Father, The President....' Towards the start of this book I had dreams to follow in the        f o o t p r i n t s of my husband Omar Abdulla who this book is dedicated to...I am Alison Kells and when I start this chapter I am 24 years old and Omar is 32 years old....Omar Abdulla who plans to lead the country as President of South Africa was caught one day crying in his room when I decided to ask him a few questions about his life and certain elements that will see him lead our country as President...I would also suggest that you review previous chapters to gain a better understanding of what this book is all about....

Alison: Why are you crying my love...What's up...?

Omar: I am crying because of this song thats playing...I love my father and my mother so much and I am grateful for what they have blessed me with today...I feel that I am the luckiest person in the whole world....

Alison: Then why shed a tear....Don't let me cry with you and drown my heart...What Song?? Not Shar Rukh Khan magic again??

Omar: I was thinking about what they have given me, and I feel that I have such a large task to provide the same growing-up to our own children....

Omar: A Song from an Indian film....I am heartfelt because I feel that although I am doing well for myself something is missing...

Alison: What's missing in your life...We have everything that a family can own and dream about....!

Omar: Well, when you have seen the things I have seen in my past, you would also cry...There are so many memories, so many 'treasured moments...'  in what I lost and what I gained....I learnt today that the past does not equal the future....

Alison: We have four children and our past has always been memories of bliss...What's missing and why cry like a baby my love...What did you loose in your past that is missing today....

Omar: You know we can talk and say how much our parents have done for us, yet sometimes you want that feeling to know that you have the backing from the entire nation to lead the country as President...One can have trillions of rands on paper, but it means nothing if you are sad and heartfelt...Our love is great and I am happy with you...What's missing is my past in a shell to showcase the memories I once had....We  practise hard to what we want to achieve, yet I have this empty feeling that I have failed or let down certain of my friends....

Alison: Oh love, don't come down too hard on yourself...You know Michael Jackson failed 70 percent of the time- I was reading an article...What made him stick out from millions of fans is his ability to never give up...Your bad dreams these last months will come to an end....You should be proud of what you have achieved             baby....

Omar: Thats funny....You know me for the last e i g h t years...Perhaps I am behaving like a fussy child...You know I feel that my ego is somewhat dented....

Alison: Dented how...?

Omar: In School I would win all contests and awards and always be the winner who took all prizes on stage...This time I feel that the competition is much larger and 'empowering my dreams....' I feel that I have somewhat lost direction off the course that I was planning years ago...

Alison: So lets gets back on course...You are not a sailor-sailing to India....

Omar: I realize that my actions have not become a full reality...I am missing so much...You would never know....Perhaps the empty gaps in my heart will be filled later in my life....

Alison: You are 32 years old....Which 50 year old can show me what you have achieved....People talk about Shar Rukh Khan and all these Bollywood actors, to me- that means nothing because when I see the sparkle in your eyes I realize that I am starring at my dream guy....

Omar: I liss for Chicken Licken....I am going to grab something to eat, I will chat to you later...I love you...And Thank You...

Alison: Why do you have to run away when we are in the middle of a conversation...I will fry samoosa's to soothe your hunger....

Omar: Not running away....I just feel that my support base has doubled in the last five years and I don't know how to 'woo-my audiences,' the way I did...I feel that I just don't have it in me anymore....

Alison: I watched you on television on the evening news...Everything looks 'smooth sailing,' from here on end....

Omar: Looks can be tricky...I might look all hunky dory-but it has to do with me and not us...So relax love...

Alison: No Omar, we are married....What's on your mind is also on my mind...Spit it out....

Omar: You know once I told you if I had a rose for you I would never leave my garden....

Alison: Yes, go on....

Omar: Well, I feel that I have been pricked by a rose that I plucked out of the Japanese Garden...My heart, mind and body just needs healing...I'm sure the self-powering Omar will be back soon to bite you in the a**...

Alison: Haha, Well what are you going to talk about at the Union Building's tomorrow....

Omar: I am still preparing my speech...I guess the best speech is a speech from the heart....

Alison: I will be right by your side...All Ways-Watching and speaking to you...I promise....

Omar: I promise I will be your guiding force and soulmate for life...Oh- by the way, I bought you a gift....Check under your pillow....

Omar: I love you....

Alison: I love you....

It was at about this time that I fell pregnant with my fifth child before Omar left for Midrad....He had left to Spain to meet with United Nations leaders to establish South Africa with international members from the community....He had forged relationships with key leaders for the investment into in the country if certain interest rate policies were kept....Although South Africa was known as the Gold Exchange of Africa, other countries had offered to purchase shares and take control of certain markets in South Africa according to Russian and Chinese investors....He had also established networks for the control of oil prices if certain car manufacturers were to import the 'hydrogen cars,' that will use water as fuel...Something that Arabian leaders had not taken well too....Our children Sakeena, Akber, Fathima and Zakiyyah were growing up well-knowing that their parents love will always shadow them, wherever they walked....When Omar returned from Midrad in April 2017 we had booked Omar in stadiums for his leadership approach selling more than five million seats in nine provinces...I would tour with Omar over the next three months to strenghten his polls as the future President of South Africa....The community has worshipped Omar's talks and applauded the Minister with his 'hard and smart,' work at the top level in Parliament....He had discussed issues ranging from family housing, politics, education, spending, crime, human rights, and 'new ways,' of speeding South African competition to compete with w o r l d markets....His businesses traded on several exchanges had rocketed on the news of his power and provided a net cash return of 88 percent for investors who had invested in the Footprints Stock Exchange, an exchange that held more than 5000 businesses from the 502 000 businesses....He had always said that the key to success in any business is not Capital but the ability to maintain a balance between marketing power, true business skills, 'old-fashioned trade,' and internal promotion of ones ideas and ethos...

When Omar returned in April 2017 he had said that he took courses on speaking and 'jovial leadership,' from Anthony Robbins, Robben Banks, Mike Lipkin,  Bruce Willis, John Kehoe and many other speakers to help motivate his stand for election....In 2018, it would be his first run as President of South Africa and no-matter what I spoke to him about, he always listened with o p e n ears....I will always admire Omar Abdulla because of his ability to 'never say die,' even when things sometimes look bleak and un-attaining....His mind power within himself will always be remembered by me because he taught me that we do things 'most of the time,' for the entertainment of others and for the self-happiness for oneself...Something dreamy and sexy about him....I suppose when you are past the dating phase with a Man, you look at a person from how he see's himself from someone else's 'eyes...' Sometimes we have to change our thinking towards how we love, Sometimes we have to change our thinking towards how we see the 'outer scope of life....' As the old saying his father says 'when life throws you a lemon-make lemonade....' During the time of April 2017 I recorded some information with my husband which I will gladly share with you....

O M A R often shared his pleasure and pain moments with me, perhaps because pain was a force that pulled him down or stagnated his growth...He would often say that his power is limited because he wanted to save his mood towards a certain pain...I guess even the most powerful person in the world has pain that one has to deal with-I know the way Omar deals with pain is- he either lets it out on himself by being moody with me or not doing anything....I can remember this because when we were dating he would often get frustrated by me by 'wasting his time,' and feeling that what he did-did not matter...I bet that's why we are married....He would often get upset if certain goals were not achieved-financially, emotionally and physically....At that time he had received w o r d from his trainer that he required to gain 30 pounds in a sport that he enjoyed to compete with his friends-Boxing....Omar loved boxing and at times he would come home all beaten up and sometimes he would laugh at the failure of his opponents....A sport that built his muscle tone and mental strength...Omar had hired several couches over his career to improve all sectors of his life including health, wealth, wisdom, relationships and mental attitude....He had focused on achieving results for himself and later transformed this information to his family, his friends, his community and his 'uBuntu people....'

One evening Omar and I were invited to The Minister of Aviation wedding party whereby I truly got to understand what picks on his heart and mind....I wore a red dress that he had chosen for me whilst he wore a black tuxedo and our children wore designer gowns designed by Lenasia's finest specialist....We were talking on the table until I realized why Omar ran after the post as President of South Africa....

"Ever since I read Apartheid stories about South Africa in the local media, I always felt a sense of uneasiness towards the current government....Sure Enough, when South Africa was led by a black majority we did manage to weed ourselves out of a horrid past....I believe that if I lead our country as President, I would not only add a dimension to color conciousness, but also I believe with the teachings that I have learn't I believe the days of 'baby-step growth,' are over....As South Africans, we should 'admire and aspire,' to role-models from our history to better the scope and visions of the future...." Abdulla said....

It was then that he asked me on the dancefloor to share a special dance with him and later took the stage with Sakeena and Fathima-loving and showcasing their affection towards them....Zakiyyah was growing up fast and cute and would start taking her first steps in a few months....She had gotten along well with her siblings and they always spoiled her with bundles of attention and love....Omar on the other hand had seven siblings whom we all got along with-who were invited to the same wedding....I remember sharing special conversations with his sisters Farhana and Salima-that evening....One thing, they always supported whatever desires he followed and always complemented our 'loving relationship,' at the best of their knowledge and heart....

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Oi-motherf***in-vey... wheres Colin when you need him.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.