Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ey Jub Jub Mfana!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Khumalo said recently she was abused by Molemo Maarohanye, better known in the music industry as Jub Jub.

Drum magazine, which is running a cover story on Khumalo this week, has published pictures showing the extent of the alleged abuse.

Khumalo, 29, who has been to many court appearances with Jub Jub (accused of killing four schoolboys in a drag race in Soweto in March last year), sent pictures of her bust lip and bruised nose after one of their rows to the Sunday World a week earlier.

In Drum magazine, Khumalo sports a bleeding gash below her left eye.

The latest pictures are similar to leaked pictures of badly bruised American pop star Rihanna, beaten up in 2009 by then boyfriend Chris Brown.

In the Drum cover story interview, Khumalo's story differs from the one she told that magazine only two months earlier, when she said she would be sticking by Maarohanye despite the outcry after the accident.

But a now shaven-headed Khumalo - she evidently shaved to signify a fresh start - said she suffered more than she admitted in public appearances with him.

She said they would have had another baby before one-year-old Christian had it not been for a miscarriage she suffered in 2009. "Molemo is to blame. He caused me so much stress with his cheating."

The Qinisela singer told Drum she aimed to get a restraining order against her baby's father rather than charges.

"These were the repercussions of the accident. One minute Molemo would be sweet and the next he was a complete stranger. He's so angry . so, so angry."

But if Twitter is anything to go by, Khumalo is a polarising figure, provoking a variety of reactions.

Nolo Malothane tweeted: "Just read Kelly Khumalo's @drummagazine. I'm proud of her."

Another user tweeting as ShopriteSunday said: "Well Kelly Khumalo, since your dreams didn't come true eGoli [in Johannesburg], your post at Shoprite KwaNongoma [in rural KwaZulu-Natal] is still vacant."

Melissa Fredericks asked: "Why do some men cheat and beat women? After Kelly supported him."

Siyanda Gcuku said she was an attention-seeker. Miranda Ngubeni said the entire story was a lie. Another user, called Sleepeaches, said she "asked for it" by sticking with a man who would not marry her.

But Koyo Bala, of music group 3Sum, preferred to comment on the pleasing appearance of Khumalo's dress in inside photos.

Khumalo told the magazine she was looking to get a tattoo of Maarohanye's name removed from her shoulder and might go back to recording.

Maarohanye said he didn't want to speak about Khumalo or any other woman and will only comment "when the time is right".
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/14wuide.jpg[/IMG

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
keep reading shitty newspapers Jack, you L quota will stay filled up.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I had a f*** to give, but sadly lost it on my way to work.

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings
Eiiish, looks like Jub Jub is pulling the Chris Breezy...
Man, I gotta get myself a singing chick, so I can smack the sh*t outta her   ::)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am many things!

i have NO respect for niggaz who hit bitches!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
 ;D
I am many things!

i have NO respect for niggaz who hit bitches!

COSIGN!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It depends why he hit her. If a chick hits first, she should expect to be slapped.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
It depends why he hit her. If a chick hits first, she should expect to be slapped.

Lol check this out: http://cl.studio83.co.za/blog/2011/05/03/140 - it's an article called "We don't smack each other"

I've lifted the paragraph below from this article. Click on the link to read the full thing (not tryna get Colin'd up in here)

Now because of democracy and women’s rights being highlighted lately it is almost certainly a fact that you should never beat on a woman, I think that’s just despicable behavior on the part of people that do this but I would like to ask. Is it ok to slap a misbehaving woman? This is not to say your first option when your woman runs her mouth is to slap her silent but for example: If you were caught with your dick in some other woman’s mouth and your lady totally blew a gasket, in fact she was so mad she decided to take rocks to your car windows and proceeded to smash them. While at her side begging for forgiveness trying to stop her she was clearly not hearing any of that. So being the calculating person you are you are thinking of the cost of her actions and summarily give a five-finger hello to the cheek. Now though restraining her did not work apologies did not work and rants of what the f*ck you doing to my car did not help it seems that SINGLE slap did the trick. Were you wrong to slap her?
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ k'niep tang - that 5 tiger wud be well within ur grounds in the constitution of normality! Ubani? Rocks at who's car? Tshisa mpama boy
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Lol check this out: http://cl.studio83.co.za/blog/2011/05/03/140 - it's an article called "We don't smack each other"

I've lifted the paragraph below from this article. Click on the link to read the full thing (not tryna get Colin'd up in here)

Now because of democracy and women’s rights being highlighted lately it is almost certainly a fact that you should never beat on a woman, I think that’s just despicable behavior on the part of people that do this but I would like to ask. Is it ok to slap a misbehaving woman? This is not to say your first option when your woman runs her mouth is to slap her silent but for example: If you were caught with your dick in some other woman’s mouth and your lady totally blew a gasket, in fact she was so mad she decided to take rocks to your car windows and proceeded to smash them. While at her side begging for forgiveness trying to stop her she was clearly not hearing any of that. So being the calculating person you are you are thinking of the cost of her actions and summarily give a five-finger hello to the cheek. Now though restraining her did not work apologies did not work and rants of what the f*ck you doing to my car did not help it seems that SINGLE slap did the trick. Were you wrong to slap her?

[A Pimp Named Slickback]  HAS NOT HITTING A BITCH GIVEN POSITIVE RESULTS [/A Pimp Named Slickback]
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.