Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Big Ghostfase RED Album Review LMAO....

illmas · 9 · 7868

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ayo whattup its ya boy Volcano Hands Tone aka Thor Molecules nahmean. I aint even wanna review this joint but niccas wasnt lettin me chill so Imma throw yall some biscuits namsayin. But before I get started I gotta address some !!. 1) If you readin this !! anywhere other than on Big Ghost Chronicles it aint official my nicca. I dont mind yall usin my !! n repostin it or whatever but give credit where its due b. N stop makin ya little changes n !!. We dont respect that shark nicca !! b. 2) It wasnt on this particular album but son jus dropped his 2 hour Otis freestyle the other day n yo....I jus wanna say..........Son. Stop that !!. Dont nobody wanna clear they got damn schedule for the afternoon jus so they can listen to that !!. niccas dont need no damn 500 bars of no nicca spittin bars over one beat. niccas gotta be unemployed n devoid of any goals in life to be excited bout some !! like that b. niccas gotta be 12 yrs old to have some time like that on they hands in the first place son. "Nah yall ga'head n see that movie without me...Im gon jus stay here n peep this here Game freestyle instead yall" Cmon yo...!! is wrong wit you Jayceon? N Jay-Z aint gon respond to you nibblin at his ankle all day b. Chill yo. Anyway Imma get into this !! now...

1. Dr. Dre Intro - This !! was mad unnecessary b.

2. The City (ft. Kendrick Lamar) - This !! is jus way too dramatic yo. Son sounds like he was listenin to Nas's One Mic for like a month straight before he went into the booth to spit this !! son. The nicca sounds like he swallowed Crooked I or Royce Da 5'9 or some !!. Not sure which one...but I swear he usin another niccas flow tho. Then the nicca got the nerve to say he Top 5 dead or alive. Son.... niccas laugh at Jadakiss for sayin !! like that....n that nicca could actually spit at one point namsayin. But he aint done makin ridiculous claims son. Its like he tryin to test a niccas patience when he says some !! bout bein the black Slim Shady. But then son starts to REALLY lose his composure n says he "the best the West ever seen, no disrespect to Calvin". Best what nicca? Son....you disrespectin a whole lot more niccas than jus Calvin nahmean. I wont go thru the WHOLE list son...but summa the niccas Im talmbout got names you mighta heard before...like Oshea n TUPAC....maybe even ANDRE. But thats a whole nother topic namsayin. Not to mention that the nicca doin the hook...who also hails from the West... ends the song by completely bodyin the beat. Im sayin the beat actually hid from the nicca n jus disappeared while son was spittin. So after all ya talk bout bein top 5 n bein the black Eminem you gon jus let Kendrick[..] you on the track son? If I was you Jayceon...I woulda been told the nicca to get the !! out the studio and dont come back til he could mediocre his !! up a little.

3. Drug Test (ft. Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg & Sly) - Speak of the devil yo...the OTHER best niccas the West ever produced....This joint been out for a minute yo. Matter fact I think its the latest single. Thing is yo...I dont kno how you get Dre n Snoop on a joint wit you n the !! barely makes a peep on the radio or in clubs namsayin. Imma tell you why tho. Cos the !! is mediocre as !! b. When you got the two niccas who made G-Thang n Next Episode n Still D.R.E. on a joint wit you...you cant be droppin no filler that sounds like some !! Timbaland was snappin his neck(s) n splashin his fruit punch all over the studio to durin the Black Album sessions son.

4. Martians Vs Goblins (ft. Tyler The Creator & Lil Wayne) - Heres the thing bout this nicca son. When he go into another nicca chamber he go straight to jockin that nicca !!. Its been that way since day 1 tho nahmean. He was doin joints wit 50 Cent...he sounded like Fif. He did a joint wit Eminem...son got his Slim Shady on all over that mutha!!a. He do joints wit Nas...he all a sudden spittin like Nas. He do a joint wit Rae...he soundin like Rae. Im sayin this nicca never bring his own identity to the table. So when he decides to start surfin the Tyler wave...you already kno what this nicca gon be doin namsayin. Then he throws Lil Weezy-Ana on this !! n we spose to have some mindblowin !! happenin here I guess. Son talmbout slurpin on Erykah Badu box n pokin Bron Bron's moms n !!. All that !! is whatever but this nicca said "when Im wit my uncle...!! it...then Im a Crip too" which lets you kno how serious he is bout this Blood life. I cant !! wit this !! tho.

5. Red Nation (ft. Lil Wayne) - This joints probably the only !! so far that I feel like listenin to again. Its been out for a minute so I actually heard this a couple times already nahmean. But at least the nicca jus stayin in his lane doin his own thing here. Yeah he droppin names like a !!in prison snitch all over this mutha!!a....I mean the first verse sounds like "Im so____ like____mixed wit____. I kno____...whattup to_____, _______ , n _______!" ....but I !!s wit it.

6. Dr. Dre 1 - yawn....

7. Good Girls Go Bad (ft. Drake) - Say you a nicca who happened to make some pretty suspect choices throughout ya life...like bein a hood Chippendale dancer n gettin butterflies n stars tatted on ya face n cryin durin interviews when nobody asked you nothin to get emotional bout....!! like that. Now lets say you wanna do a song wit a nicca who a lotta mutha!!as believe is like the livin embodiment of bein a suspect nicca. A nicca whose natural scent is pear. A nicca that practically bleeds syrup. A nicca whose own moms aint even realize was a boy n named the mutha!!a Aubrey....say this is you. Do you really wanna go namin the joint you doin together "Good Girls Go Bad" b? Anyway this joint aint bad. Drizzy on his "blah blah blah guuuuurrl" !! again n droppin heatrocks like "I love ya[..] like the Ninja Turtles love pizza". Meanwhile Game back on his namedroppin !!. Im sayin tho....son mentioned jus Kanye alone three times b. Anyway I !!s wit it.

8. Ricky - This !! named after the nicca in Boyz N The Hood who wasnt Ice Cube or Cuba Gooding Jr. Rite off the bat I wanna say that the nicca DJ Khalil laced this mutha!!in beat wit steroids yo. This !! sound like gorillas beatin they chests wit sledge hammers b. This !! sound like its rainin watermelons in the studio. Theres broads screamin n lightning bolts shootin outta !! n violins n elephants stampedin on this mutha!!a n whatever... The nicca Game aint really sayin nobody names either so I got give him some dap for that too. Word. I !!s wit it.

9. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Thought it was Dre rhymin on this !! at first yo. If I was bein generous Id say this !! was aight nahmean. But on the real....I dont really give a !! bout this song son.

10. Heavy Artillery (ft. Rick Ross & Beanie Sigel) - This !! is ill. The beat is tough as !! nahmean. Ricky Rozay goes first n spits some hardbody darts rite out the gate. Next Game comes in n drops one a his better 16s n manages to keep niccas names out his mouth for 75% of the verse. Then the Broad Street Bully comes in n bodies this !!. I !!s wit it.

11. Paramedics (ft. Young Jeezy) - I swear I couldnt even tell if Game was even on this !! at first b. I had to listen to it twice yo. This nicca mussa been garglin sand before Jeezy got to the studio to get his voice to sound extra raspy tho nahmean. This !! was jus mad awkward g. Wonder how Jeezy felt bout that !! when he heard it yo. Somebody need to explain to this nicca that you aint gotta go outta ya way to impersonate the nicca you doin the song wit tho b. This !! was !!ed up son. Snowman did his thing tho. I kinda !!s wit it....not really tho.

12. Speakers On Blast (ft. E-40 & Big Boi) - N here we go again wit that bull!!. Son channelin his inner 3 Stacks on this !! like he tryna impress Big Boi. The hook is some ATLiens !! too. This startin to remind me a some Single White Female !! tho. Stop it 5. I pressed skipped before I heard the 40 Fonzarelli bars...so I cant really comment on that yo.

13. Hello (ft. Lloyd) - First off I jus wanna say that I dont !! wit no Lloyd son. Justin Bieber got a more masculine voice than this nicca here namsayin. N Lloyd a grown man b. Drake at his most effeminate state possible...walkin round his garden singin duets wit canaries n strokin kittens....cant even sound this !!made son. If a baby flamingo opened its mouth to say whattup to me I would expect that mutha!!a to sound jus like this nicca Lloyd b. If va-jay-jays could sing they would probably sound EXACTLY like this nicca Lloyd yo. Even El Debarge be sayin this niccas !! is too soft nahmean. Son aint got one molecule of ba** in his voice whatsoever namsayin. The !! is jus creepy my nicca. The joint itself is jus way too got damn silky yo. I can almost see the dandelions gettin blown around in the studio when niccas was recordin this !! b. How many Nuvo body shots did these niccas do off each other before they came up wit this !! son? Get this !! the !! outta here yo.

14. All The Way Gone (ft. Mario & Wale) - Guess this spose to be the part of the album where all the panty droppin starts...cos this joint is almost as corny as the last one b. Only thing that keeps it from bein more[..] than the Hello joint is the nicca Mario aint sound !!made like Lloyd. The nicca Wale on this !! too. Yall probably remember him as Future from 8 Mile. Anyways...skip.

15. Pot Of Gold (ft. Chris Brown) - This !! rite here is exactly what you would expect from the two most emotional n mentally unst@ble niccas in the game....some melodramatic boo hoo !! wit Breezy singin bout not dancin on rainbows no more or whatever n Game threatenin to quit rap after two more albums (he actually said that after the first two albums son...n promised he was done after the third...but whatever yo). This was actually the first official single after the other first official singles he dropped last year. I cant even tell you how much I dont !!s wit this !! tho son.

16. Dr Dre 2 - Seriously...is this !! even necessary b?

17. All I Know (ft. Lu Breeze) - Son...I almost aint even make it past the suspect[..] intro. This !! obviously reminds me a litttle of Jigga's All I Need....not in a good way tho. I dont hate this joint but probably aint no way Im gon ever skip to #17 n try n hear this !! again on purpose.

18. Born In The Trap - DJ PREMIER-P-P-P-Premiere did this !!! BUT...let me clarify yo. This aint the Preemo that did the beats for 5 cla**ic Gang Starr albums n had probably the best joints on Reasonable Doubt, Illmatic n Ready To Die son....this is the Premier that cant get beats placed on Jay or Nas albums no more n been gettin !!ted on by Kanye for the past 5 years. niccas use to be like "PREEM LEMME GET A BEAT PLEASE YO!!! I GOT YA 30 Gs RITE HERE SON". Now niccas is like "!!...that nicca Preemo sendin me links to his SoundCloud again....". I love that nicca Preem tho. Thats my heart. N this joint is still A LOT better than the bull!! we been hearin over the last 6 or 7 tracks b. I !!s wit it.

19. Mama Knows (ft. Nelly Furtado) - He got my baby's mama Nelly Furtado on this joint...so props for that !! b. Anyways yo...theres three different Pharrells son. There the nicca that did Grindin n Hell Hath No Fury n Blue Magic n whatever. Aka the nicca that dont give a !! bout melodies n song hooks n jus hits you wit that raw !!. Then theres the bongo happy Pharrell who had all those hits in the 00s wit pretty much eybody that was in the music industry at that time nahmean. Then theres the Pharrell that conned Jay into thinkin Allure was the !! that shoulda been playin at the end a Carlito's Way....the nicca that makes those Nyquil joints that make you feel like you wanna call it a day at 11am. The Pharrell that made this !! aint the first two. Ayo Skateboard P...son gets ya logo tatted on hisself n started dressin like you n THIS is all you came up wit for this nicca? This !! aint grimey OR catchy son. This !! is the snooze button that lets you kno you can go back to sleep for a couple minutes. Dont listen to this !! when you behind the wheel b. Fair warning.

20. California Dream - Guess you can wake back up now! This beat kinda fly rite here....I think I !!s wit....oh wait. Hold up a minute.....oh wait this nicca tellin you the whole damn story bout when another one a his kids was born b. Son. You been done this !! already. This !! wont ever be my favorite joint on the album. But I guess I !!s wit it.

21. Dr Dre Outro - This !! jus sounds stupid comin in at the end son. I feel like Im spose to be turnin the !! over to listen to the other side. Sounds like a damn intro....Anyways son basically took 2 minutes of Dre speakin on him n split it up into 4 tracks on his album. Cant respect that type of Stannin b.

Overall Imma give this !! 2.5 Zeus slaps outta 5. After he got off to a bull!! start I thought he was gettin on a roll there for a minute...but then he jus started drownin in a ocean of estrogen n teardrops. Its like the album had a change a heart son. I cant really !! wit none a that !! par. Thats all I got for yall niccas.
 Aight peace.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 12:56:16 PM by illmas »

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
I give up on g bame. Great voice and flow but his content is garbage.  >:( 
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Ghost is talking garbage. The RED album is one of the dopest albums in some time. If you like gangster rap, check the album out. It's not WU style ish so not Ghost or the fake Ghost's type of ish. Game killed this except for the few R'nB ish tunes towards the end. Utter garbage , I agree with Ghost there.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I dont know about that gangster tag cuz. Game says he is RED as in Piranha Blood(?) but a few minutes later he says he is a Crip when he is chilling with his uncle. Shit is confusing.

If you really a Game fan then you know Game's last great verse was on Ghostface's album -the real Ghost that is.  8)
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
His moms was a Hoover Crip, and i think he lived on Nutty Block in Compton when he was younger, so he was a crip who switched sides. He became a Cedar Block Piru after linking with his brother i think.

Dude is confused as hell.LOL !!!

Can't wait to hear the album though. Besides the name dropping, he's always dropped HOT records.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:58:54 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^^ haha. thanks for the explanation C. I was confused why he was Blood then Crip depending on the weather. damn his moms was a gangbanger thats tough.

Here is Game talking about the album. Breaks down every track. Makes me think about giving him a second chance.

http://www.billboard.com/#/column/the-juice/game-talks-the-r-e-d-album-video-track-by-1005324212.story 
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

Game is the craziest madaf***a to ever pick up the mic..
He dont even need to release albums to keep us entertained.
In fact, come to think of it, his antics outside the studio are more entertaining that his music nowadays..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Game is the craziest madaf***a to ever pick up the mic..
He dont even need to release albums to keep us entertained.
In fact, come to think of it, his antics outside the studio are more entertaining that his music nowadays..

Gotta agree.

You guys read those Roc-a-scenes, where he tells Jay-z he's a Crud (Cripping Blood)?

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ghost is talking garbage. The RED album is one of the dopest albums in some time. If you like gangster rap, check the album out. It's not WU style ish so not Ghost or the fake Ghost's type of ish. Game killed this except for the few R'nB ish tunes towards the end. Utter garbage , I agree with Ghost there.

^^^ True