Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ok. so u hate them cos when they loose they are not so good ? lol !!!!!

anyway, im glad we gonna meet Real Madrid in the semi's. i hope we gonna make it 4 for them in a row, with the second leg of LaLiga still to come and Copa Del Rey final.

Actually, f*** it, i hope Gareth Bale runs rings around old a** Carvaliho and Spurs go through.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i hate them cos they are not as good as everyone says they are. they are a fluke.  people dont see past the gloss.  i do.  lol
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Its that time of the year again, where supporters clean the success/failures of last season off their slate and start afresh!!!! Interesting happenings locally and internationally.

Its amazing how many bad decisions are being made locally, 1.Krol out, 2. Neesekns to Sundowns, 3.Majoro to chiefs!!!!

Internationally Chelsea is looking like a beast awakened, the new coach wants to bring sum heat from Porto (hulk and Falcao) as well as Modric!!!  While United have shown their intentions very  early, Arsenal, liverpool and man city need to respond as well. Barca looking at Rossi, Fabregas and Sanchez should be very interesting especially coz Madrid seem to be keen on Neymar.

All in all i think the gulf in cla** between Barca and the rest is a thing of the past!!! Looks like its gonna be a crazy transfer season!!!
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Where all my Gooners @ ? LMAO !!!!  ;D ;D ;D

But on the real, i truly feel bad for Arsenal. SHAME MAN !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
conceeding EIGHT goals in one match is at this level is unacceptable.

is that the highest number of goals they have ever beeen trahsed. Man U handded them thier a**.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** you all arsenal being a talent factory for other teams needs to end :( we haven't even copped any players since we sold nasri and we got two days till the window closes. We got all that dough from cesc and aint spent a cent shits bullshit

That not good enough for ya?

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
conceeding EIGHT goals in one match is at this level is unacceptable.

is that the highest number of goals they have ever beeen trahsed. Man U handded them thier a**.

8 goals is outrageous. someone scored a hattrick or two? I havent seen the game yet. I'm sure every team wants a piece of Arsenal now but beware of a wounded animal!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu