Africasgateway.com

there is a god! wayne and drake scrap joint album becoz of jay

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
rake recently explained to XXL that he and Lil Wayne have decided to put their proposed joint album on the back burner, maybe indefinitely, because he felt fans would compare the project to Watch The Throne rather than judge it on its own artistic merit.

“Me and Wayne scrapped the idea of a collaboration album,” Drake exclusively told XXL. “We just agreed that it would be looked upon as…It would be sort of this competition [with Watch The Throne]. I feel like it would get caught in this whirlwind of hype. [Wayne] agreed. We just said, ‘If we do it, we’ll do it down the line. But right now is not the time.’”

Drake’s Take Care comes out on November 15, although his highly anticipated sophomore album already suffered a leak. XXL reported on Monday that Drizzy is also working on a mixtape with Rick Ross entitled, Y.O.L.O., which means You Only Live Once.

“I’ve been working on that for the last couple of weeks,” Drizzy detailed of his street project with Rozay. “We haven’t really connected because he’s been going through this thing with his health. I’ve been stashing my little beats and verses. I don’t have a drop date for it or a time for it. To be honest, its something I just really wanted to pop up out of nowhere. I’m not gonna release no single or anything. Its something I want to do because I enjoy like working with Ross

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/11/lil-wayne-drake-scrap-joint-lp-because-of-jay-z-kanye-west/

That not good enough for ya?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Deac middle finger to you and your popular rap. hitops,skinny jeans,gazelle gla**es,tight shirt wearing ma fuka
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I may not like Jay and Kanye as much but hearing about the Wayne and Drake scrap was a great call!! Less garbage we have to hear!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
rake recently explained to XXL that he and Lil Wayne have decided to put their proposed joint album on the back burner, maybe indefinitely, because he felt fans would compare the project to Watch The Throne rather than judge it on its own artistic merit.

LOL. Why you rename the dude Rake?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu