Africasgateway.com

Common Vs Drake Beef

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Common-Sweet

Y’all soft motherf–kers, singing all around me man, la la la/ You ain’t motherf–kin’ Frank Sinatra/Uh, lil’ b*tch…Sweet a** Muthaf*cker

Drake-Stay Scheming "It bothers me when the gods get to acting like the broads"

Common-Stay Scheming(Remix)
"My motto is Chicago b*tch, everybody know you're sweet, what the problem is? / Don't play dumb, I'm the one that acknowledged this," "The rapper of the moment, the style he don't own it / Acting all hard when he hardly like that / You gon' mess around and make me catch a body like that / Don't do it, 'cause every song you make Joe is really h*e music."

Common Sense's easily the better lyricist here,.Lets see if drake is built like that for this hiphop not some r n b sh%t he needs to step up!Prove me wrong Drake!!

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
"hiphop beef is phony" Rza
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I'm all for Common but he doesn't need to stoop down to Drake's level. He already had a
beef with Ice Cube back in the 90s but this is like the Ice-T vs Soulja Boy beef 5 years ago.
But he does have a point....Drake needs to stick to R&B (and acting).

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

He already had a
beef with Ice Cube back in the 90s

dude! beef is beef..there is no one beef get out of jail free card!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
@brick, yes but "ingwe idla ngamabala"
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Not sure why dudes keep acting like Drake is some innocent victim...he's been shooting subs at people for a minute. Rememeber when people thought he was going at Jay and Kanye.

"And I feel like lately I went from top five to remaining five/My favorite rappers either lost it or they ain’t alive."

So kill that bullshit about Drake, he's been dissing people for the past two years, but hasn't been man enough to stand behind his lyrics. Everytime someone interviews him, he denies the shit. But then he gets near Rick Ross or Wayne, and he gets a battery on his back, and talks about shooting muthaf***as.

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Not sure why dudes keep acting like Drake is some innocent victim...he's been shooting subs at people for a minute. Rememeber when people thought he was going at Jay and Kanye.

"And I feel like lately I went from top five to remaining five/My favorite rappers either lost it or they ain’t alive."

So kill that bullshit about Drake, he's been dissing people for the past two years, but hasn't been man enough to stand behind his lyrics. Everytime someone interviews him, he denies the shit. But then he gets near Rick Ross or Wayne, and he gets a battery on his back, and talks about shooting muthaf***as.

i have never heard any of his songs but the interview i read nigga seem reckless with his speech...MAD reckless nigga look like he would be scared to see a gun he'd shit himself if it were loaded, he must have a huge cliue for him to talk that reckless...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

HipHop-Queen

• Dont play games with bitches that know how to play them better!!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • If you had a life youd stop talkin about mine.
    • View Profile
"Everytime someone interviews him, he denies the shit. But then he gets near Rick Ross or Wayne, and he gets a battery on his back, and talks about shooting muthaf***as"

Lol!

But is this Old n'gga startin at youngsters? he must take someone his age. they not on the same level period. Drizzy > Common now

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon...

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

But is this Old n'gga startin at youngsters? he must take someone his age. they not on the same level period. Drizzy > Common now

Yes, this is why this is similar to that Ice T vs Soulja Boy beef. Ice T was (or still is ) in his late 40s and feuding with a 17 year old (at the time). Grown a** men fighting little boys!! But then again, these little boys are making wussy little boy music so it's time to separate the men from the weeklings!! ;D

HipHop-Queen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Maybe he dowanna grow up.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Drake was talking shit about Ludaris on the radio too, and called Luda to apologize right after the interview, saying he was sorry and that he didn't mean some of the shit he said, funny guy

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Yes, this is why this is similar to that Ice T vs Soulja Boy beef. Ice T was (or still is ) in his late 40s and feuding with a 17 year old (at the time). Grown a** men fighting little boys!! But then again, these little boys are making wussy little boy music so it's time to separate the men from the weeklings!! ;D

Are you guys missing the fact that Drake decided to wear the shoe when Common called out rappers who sing on the song sweet? Drake decided to make it an issue.

It is like with Jay and DOA (Death of Autotune). He did not call any names, and T-Pain decided to take issue with it, but there were TONS of other rappers who the shoe fit, but did not say shit.

Drake wanted to wear the shoe, so the games have begun. Weak or not, Drake decided to take this issue up.

HipHop-Queen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
On Common's song 'Sweet' he raps about soft rappers and in a later interview he admits Drake is one of the rappers he thinks is soft along with a few others which he doesn't mention. People he was just responding to that.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Comm never actuallly said drake the Interviewere did and coMm said if the shoe fits so be it. Its drakes fault for taking the bait now he's about to get a lesson in battling