Africasgateway.com

Common Vs Drake Beef

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Come on ducks cant we discuss about dope mcs like DTMD.Has lo, Damu the fudgemunk roc marciano,Sean price,Action Bronson,Mayheim lauren,Rashad......

I see your ignorant rapper game is on point. I'm also more inclined that way lately. Ignorant rappers just seem to be more entertaining and don't give a f*** about what's hot in the streets. They just make fun music.

I got Random Axe and Marcberg on rotation...

loving that shit i would rather hear shit like

Niggas Rap Albums sound like love letters
Pen in my hand like "Damn fam, i can do much better"

With axes, dismember a faggot
Limbs is scattered and littered with maggots
Splashed with ga**es, we lit up matches
That’s for acting real tender and pa**ive

Word to y'all niggas...that's my kinda shit.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I still ride with ofwgkta!!

They aaiight.....dope beats and all (impressive), but it's just sad they reach the so-called "white" suburban and Hipster/Yuppie audience. Tyler claims he doesn't do Horrorcore raps but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, what is it? And during their interviews, they try so hard to be controversial (even if they are joking).

I understand that they do R&B (Sid the Kid's music is on point! , Frank Ocean is ok) and Techno as well but OFWGKTA's audience are the same people that would diss ICP (they're getting played out because of Juggalos though), Necro, Esham, Twiztid, Techn9ine, and Hopsin but listen to Odd Future like they're the best group with a new style out when it's been around since the 80s with the Getto Boyz. GTFO!!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Let them live M-point. They'll probably outgrow their silly horrorcore phase. I'm not saying I'm against horrorcore per se because we know there is a dope way to do it e.g. Da Gravediggaz.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
Let them live M-point. They'll probably outgrow their silly horrorcore phase. I'm not saying I'm against horrorcore per se because we know there is a dope way to do it e.g. Da Gravediggaz.
Scratch Head

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I don't really hate them though. Their beats are dope. It's just their attitudes and the hype I'm against.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:32:22 PM by M-Point »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I love Horrorcore. f*** it, I love all kinds of nerdrap, but the only person in ofwgkta that I really feel is Earl.

The rest bore me. Frank Ocean is just another cat making mediocre RnB, along with the rest of the mediocre RnB cats out there..

As for Tyler, why would  I wanna listen to him when Hopsin i making music ten times as good as his?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The rest bore me. Frank Ocean is just another cat making mediocre RnB, along with the rest of the mediocre RnB cats out there.

As for Tyler,why would  I wanna listen to him when Hopsin i making music ten times as good as his?

Thank You!!  8)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:21:21 AM by M-Point »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile