Africasgateway.com

if your coworker looked like this

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The two of you get sent on work trip together, they also book u rooms next to each other. U hear a knock she wants u to help her with the tv,Then later invites u over for a drink in her while your there.......

Do you have the drink and bouce or Do you order more drinks and hope to hit :D

I was bored f***it

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
generally f***ing co-workers is a no no...but if its on a company outing and its just the two of you...hit that shit!

DEAC..i can't believe you needed this spelled out...is she wack looking?

any females that offers me a drink might as well be saying "come hit this" that's my word.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
U know I don't give a shit I'd hit and act like. Nothin happened thee moment we got back :D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Gotdamn pyro straight took it to prison :D

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
generally f***ing co-workers is a no no...

any females that offers me a drink might as well be saying "come hit this" that's my word.

Co sign the first part.

The one about females invites you for a drink = an invitation to hit. That's just wrong. I get chicks inviting me, but I never hit or they never act that way. Unless I missed out something.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Co sign the first part.

The one about females invites you for a drink = an invitation to hit. That's just wrong. I get chicks inviting me, but I never hit or they never act that way. Unless I missed out something.

WHAT????

what do you do when you drink with a girl? braid each others hair? talk about dolls? HONESTLY dog what do you do? the less you hit these chicks the more the invites will stop coming..just saying!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

WHAT????

what do you do when you drink with a girl? braid each others hair? talk about dolls? HONESTLY dog what do you do? the less you hit these chicks the more the invites will stop coming..just saying!

;D ;D ;D
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Co sign the first part.

WHAT????

Talk about ish - women, relationships, life in general, etc. Friend ish ...get advice from a girl perspective.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Co sign the first part.

WHAT????

Talk about ish - women, relationships, life in general, etc. Friend ish ...get advice from a girl perspective.

I'd be careful taking female advice...

but i suppose i get what you mean....not all female drinking buddies are for sexing.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
mmh! i like this! Shes busty! 8) i would hit tatatta! & she'll scream PAPI!!!!