Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Illuminati elites in South Africa???

Psyklone · 10 · 59388

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

Now that I have read a couple of blogs about the new world order, I started questioning our very own Ritual Store logo. Do you think they deliberately came up with this to spark up controversy? Its possible but then again do you think its just a coincident?  ???

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Yes, I think it is deliberate... whether they are affiliated with the lodge I don't know, but I do know there are hip-hop related offices in the lodge on 23rd street in Manhattan.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Well, as any member of any super secret society will tell you, the first thing you want to do when gaining membership is take any and all emblems and insignia a**ociated with said society and plaster them all over any marketing/promotional material, logos, videos, etc.

It's also important to make as many songs and music videos as possible, hiding the fact that you're in the secret society, by mentioning them and using their symbols freely.

That's how secret societies operate.

SMFH...

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Well, as any member of any super secret society will tell you, the first thing you want to do when gaining membership is take any and all emblems and insignia a**ociated with said society and plaster them all over any marketing/promotional material, logos, videos, etc.

It's also important to make as many songs and music videos as possible, hiding the fact that you're in the secret society, by mentioning them and using their symbols freely.

SMFH...

i have never really understood the fascination that yall hav wit this illuminate sh*t. please skool me

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

SMFH...

i have never really understood the fascination that yall hav wit this illuminate sh*t. please skool me

If you're into politricks or listen to conscious Hip-Hop, you would know that the Illuminati are said to be a secret society that rules the world and is responsible for the world's problems. A lot of politicians are involved
as well as people we don't know....google it!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:09:56 PM by M-Point »

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Even the ABSA logo symbolize illuminati
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

SMFH...

If you're into politricks or listen to conscious Hip-Hop, you would know that the Illuminati is a secret society that rules the world and is responsible for the world's problems. A lot of politicians are involved
as well as people we don't know....google it!

checked it out on wiki, this is linked to the rothschild right? so does it mean mandela and zuma are in it too? :o

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

checked it out on wiki, this is linked to the rothschild right? so does it mean mandela and zuma are in it too? :o

Yes, the Rothschilds are involved. Mandela and Zuma? Probably. People of color are always used as pawns in these organizations. They have no official control. I remember people mentioning that question
during the 2009 South African election.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Yes, the Rothschilds are involved. Mandela and Zuma? Probably. People of color are always used as pawns in these organizations. They have no official control. I remember people mentioning that question
during the 2009 South African election.

well thats f*kced up. nyika spends 27 yrs in prison then he gets called illuminate?

check out this link, very interesting read. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread190173/pg2