Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mine shootings

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
Yo.. havent been here for a minute.. thouhgt id come thru and hopefully get to intellectually decipher the events of last week, specifically the shootings with the intellectual who r regular visitors here.. needless to say im quite shocked at the complete lack of topics/posts debating this!!!(i stand corrected kodwa ke)

But yeah, id love to hear what ya'll thunk regarding what happened.. mna ndedwa, i say the coppers actions was justified, and this comes after watching the vid over and over on youtube..

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I'm a**uming (correct me I'm wrong) based on your post... 
Yo.. havent been here for a minute..
...that you haven't been checking in regularly and so I ask: how we gon have new topics if people have disappeared? The two are linked.

This topic was dabbled in somewhat lightly in the shoutbox the day after the killings.

People not logging into AG results in less topics posted and even less reaction to those topics. So your reaction (shock), in my humble opinion (which could be wrong), is unfounded.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I'm a**uming (correct me I'm wrong) based on your post... 
Yo.. havent been here for a minute..
...that you haven't been checking in regularly and so I ask: how we gon have new topics if people have disappeared? The two are linked.

This topic was dabbled in somewhat lightly in the shoutbox the day after the killings.

People not logging into AG results in less topics posted and even less reaction to those topics. So your reaction (shock), in my humble opinion (which could be wrong), is unfounded.

and so you decide to tackle everything except the topic? clever.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
All these combine to de-politicise the events, to treat “the miners strike and police repression” as if they were “natural disasters” or “vengeful acts of some incomprehensible god” and to evade simple facts: “the police were there to break a strike; the miners refused to disperse and appear to have tried to defend themselves when attacked; the police killed them with government approval”.

Bullshit...