Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
How can Mongrel be dead, if he is right here on Facebook with Maleven
http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mongrel/121266094603786
oh I added that fool, pretty funny. Have fun on this man page and he remembers when Joanna Thomas came to Pollsmoor to start that workshop for Mogamat Benjamin and Errefan Jacobs. The only reason why John isn't killed is because there are too many of his followers outside of prison. He have over 1,000 of them that can wipe out anyone including babies.The warders fear him even the junior ranks are too scared of him. What really happened is that some of the 27s members were pissed at John for talking to Kemp. Even to this day, they are still pissed at him. They didn't know that John spoke to Kemp until he got out of solitary and John told his junior ranks that they spoke to Kemp without his permission. The inmates trusted Kemp, but John didn't trust his junior ranks. This man had been locked up for 33 years and never been out since he was 14.
Great news, John Mongrel is out of prison and he's now lives in Kulis River, Cape Town. I think he was released some years ago. I got this from a person that lives in the same area that he do and sees Johnny boy almost every week. He's truly a reformed man just like Mogamat Benjamin and Errefan Jacobs. Don't believe in death rumors about this man, the rumors are just some made up bullcrap and gangs died over some street shit. He is a changed man and no one fears him where he's lives. This is not a joke, it is true. John took a rehabilitation course in Pollsmoor and it was taught by Joanna Thomas I think. I think they did the same thing as Mogamat and others did in the old doc. The interview was in 2006 and before and after that, the last murder in Pollsmoor was in 1997 when another inmate stabbed another. John is doing great.

Are you his long lost son or something? Or were you his wifey in the penn?
I repeat...fcuk your couch

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
and plus, what really happened that some of the 27s members were pissed at John for speaking to Kemp. They just argued, John told his junior ranks that they spoke without his permission.

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile
didnt know u can holla just about any prison gang number openely like these dude are doing here. especially since they boast prison life which they have clearly lived.

Did you guys know John Mongrel the boss of the 28's was killed just after that interview with Ross Kemp? for breaking the gang code. a f***ing boss. daymn. prison gang laws are on some other shit.
He wasn't killed in prison. He died of AIDS and everyone in Cape Town knows that. rumorly

DesperateLowlifes Fanatik

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Addictive Hip Hop Music
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Siblings

OBJones27

• Guppie
    • View Profile
They know that John wasn't killed in prison, he died of AIDS and everyone in Cape Town knows that. The interview was all wrong, John does not do everything what he told Ross because he is a high ranking officer, only low ranks does it. The 28s do not control the 27s. John mislead Ross the info and I've heard that he infected a dude with HIV because he is a frans (non gangster). Plus, John is from Mitchell's Plain.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
You had John Mongrel in SA, we in the US have Fleece Johnshon, aka the "Booty Warrior" ! lol

he was later parodied in The Boondocks.......:

.........but this Sonic the Hedgehog voice over parody of him had me dying!!  ;D ;D ;D: