The ULTIMATE producer challenge-1

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
nig, i only missed 1, and only apologisd once. hai, nigs attacking my ego again. leme dl fl overnight. rebbi or anyone please hook up some drumz for my restart with fl studio. or maybe i should use this opportunity to dl reason? neh, jus hook up the drumz

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Il try find you the track info and maybe plus the track itself... As for my flip, i'll try this weekend, but i'll up it some time this month...

Trompie don't like this place anymore, kats being hateful and isht, i don't blame him. And i aint gonna force him to do something he don't wanna do....

Its all gud man, hope he keeping well...
The track/info will be much appreciated...thank u in advance...

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Yeah,Oints killed this one,it was really a difficult sample to flip...

True that, this here is a nicca with courage... What happened Knowledge?? Thought you said you was going to email me your version, i haven't recieved isht... You don't even mention it, come on dawg, be truthfull now, was there a version that you realy did flip????????????????

Yeah I did flip it but I dont think its good enough and after hearing Oints version I didn't wanna post an anticlimax beat.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah,Oints killed this one,it was really a difficult sample to flip...

True that, this here is a nicca with courage... What happened Knowledge?? Thought you said you was going to email me your version, i haven't recieved isht... You don't even mention it, come on dawg, be truthfull now, was there a version that you realy did flip????????????????

Yeah I did flip it but I dont think its good enough and after hearing Oints version I didn't wanna post an anticlimax beat.

LOL. if you say so... Oints didnt mention isht about dat, he just said its not one of his best, we all took that, maybe you should do the same....

Anyway the next one is up and running...
JOIN!!!!!!!

AMZ CANE

• The music freak
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • dope BOI in your face
    • View Profile
    • DOPENESS-DOPENESS
 :)
RULES

1. No rushed up jobs- you have a full week
2. No poll we'll be put on
3. Only one Producer challenge can go on at any one time
4. No trax after Wednesday(10:20pm)[No extensions and exceptions]
5. The thread will close and mix will be put together for those who took part and a new thread will open where one of the olda gods will be giving advice on what went wrong with the beats.
6. A list of hardware and software must be provided
7. Use the sample provided!!!! you can add your own in, but the main melody must be from the sample(any of them, if not all)

p.s A battle will start the following week for those who want to take part....

il see  what to do just downloading the sample !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the music freak aka stump em on their nuts,dd double d you know how it goes