Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ootz Compilation?!?

· 8 · 2434

Anonymous

Hey Ootz.How u doing cuz?How´s things going with the compilation?I was just curious on what the vibe will be like and what we could expect?U got some CPT emcees putting it down on there?

Hit us up and let us know what up?Keep it tight.Madd$tone.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
yo we got cats that are supposedly reppin but if u intrested holla 2 me

we take all styles of hip hop @ the end of the day we are tryin to have a purley african product no mimicin of american artists n shit, jus straight murder, bloody murder to be exact. holla
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Anonymous

Hey Ootz.Thanx for the prompt reply man.Much kudos for that.So u still busy putting together the compilation?Is there a due date perhaps when its expected to be completed by, and dropped perhaps?

At the mo, as for recording solo stuff is concerned, I´ve put that on the back-burner til next year.Currently busy on another tip with me bud on experimenting with different stuff, not just on a hip hop vibe.Something we call alternative r&b as in music rooted in r&b but mixing it with all our other musical tastes.Our experimental project we like to call it.We called STAIGE.Got a song which is pretty easy-going, very non-hip hop with an old school touch.U can peep it on www.samp3.com and the track is called "Guitar Me".Our boy Wesley Solomon does his thing on the keyboard for us on that one.Busy working on an EP for end of year.This project we just doing basically everything ourselves, production, writing, recording, the lot.Gaining knowledge in the process.He sings, I flow.

Coming back to the luvly lady we call hip hop, u should peep this website www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Its all bout educating bout true hip hop and getting to the root of it all.Staple Feud produced and rhymed on her own track.U should peep that track.Content is hot.Hoping to hook up with EJ von Lyric soon to arrange a collabo with her and Staple Feud.We all know each other so its tight that way but Godessa is madd busy of late.But anyways, the Faculty of Hip Hop dropped a compilation called the Ghetto Bootleg Vol. 1 and its hot.Ghetto Pimp who´s got madd beats too put the comp together and we talked bout me producing at least 2 tracks for the next 1 next year.U should check with him and maybe submit some tracks for the next compilation too.Ancient Men r also on the first compilation.They r tight.Nice guys.

Btw, Nyambz doing any beats for ur compilation?Btw, if u want maybe I can relay a beat or 2 ur way if u guys still wanna rhyme over some tracks.Just lemme know.Depends on the vibe u guys rolling with.But just hit me up and I´ll check back under this topic.Keep it tight bro.
Madd$tone.

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
yeah, i jus havta pick em up. so is milk. its gonna be blazing, i jus hooked up my secret weapon, a certain producer who charges 15 grand a beat is hookin us up for free n the shit he gave us is slamming like pizza on a stick.

any of u uct cats know a chick by the name of maphuti?????
XO.WITHTANK.COM

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
nice website, a bit bland but promisin.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Anonymous

hey Ootz.Sounds like that comp is gonna be hot.Would luv to hear how it sounds.Whats the vibe like at the mo, as I know u peeps are not done with it all yet.regarding the site, its gona be plain for a short time though as its more bout informing the ma**es rather than flash.Take it back to the rare and realness school beat vibe......basic drumming but the lyrical content making ur head spin wild.Thats it right there.

Btw, peeped The Crates.I like the site´s vibe.Hollow Yoda is pretty nice.Kudos my good man on that one.Havent heard anything from Milk yet.Whats his vibe like?Liking what I´m heard from Nyambz on the Unsigned Top 10 of OMS.SO whats up with OMS records?When´s that coming off?Any word yet?
Also, when is Nyambz usually on this forum?Liking his vibe on the muso tip.

U keep it tight bro.Keep me up 2 date with that Comp though.Madd$tone.

Anonymous

Quote:

23-08-2004 at 00:31, ootz :
yeah, i jus havta pick em up. so is milk. its gonna be blazing, i jus hooked up my secret weapon, a certain producer who charges 15 grand a beat is hookin us up for free n the shit he gave us is slamming like pizza on a stick.

any of u uct cats know a chick by the name of maphuti?????

I may know her

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
okay, if u bump into her, tell her i say hi.
XO.WITHTANK.COM