• Nuclear

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
it seems like my 1st message did not get to u
but me be ait if not hated upon by lil kids how u ?????

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
rob i think brother meant to say WHO is it?

I wud say Nel but only 4 now.
watch out for unrealesed HOt female emcees from right here on AG.

FT

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Well...according to an article of the current Hype mag they got Nell, Cuba, Neo, DJ Tumi, Relo and of course Lee...
And I hear Nell iz also dropping a solo effort this comimng October...it should be intresting  8-)
IYASKO___FT!

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
What up FT?

How u doign cuz?How´s that album coming on?Hope its tight.

To be honest, first time I ever heard the name Nell was on the AG forums.WHo is she and where´s she from?What vibe is she on and does anyone have any mp3 snippets of her stuff?

As for my view on 1st lady of SA hip hop.......I got no doubt its gotta be EJ von Lyric of Godessa.She´s one of my fav emcee´s period.Also one of Staple Feud´s favs too.Hope to hear them on a track some in this year.Should be tight.

Btw, what´s ur peeps´ views on Hype magazine?U think it satisfies the hip hop ma**ive on the entertainment and edutainment front?I´d like to hear what the peeps think.

Much luv.

Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

20-09-2004 at 15:19, MaddStone :
What up FT?

How u doign cuz?How´s that album coming on?Hope its tight.

To be honest, first time I ever heard the name Nell was on the AG forums.WHo is she and where´s she from?What vibe is she on and does anyone have any mp3 snippets of her stuff?

Much luv.

hey M.Stone ´sup?

She was with a female crew called RAW (Real African Women... I think)
Haven´t U heard the 1st Maximum Sentence Mixtape? shes got an ill joint called "No Competition" one of the highlights of the album...she´s one of the nicest 駑cees ...
;-)

IYASKO___FT!

Anonymous

well from a female point  of view i kind a dont know any body who deserves the title of being sa´s first lady of hip hop...maybe im ignorant or just have high standards...but hey my ears are open to new sounds.....but it is kind a difficult for sistahs to get on tha scene....and i personally dont think RELO is the ONE...if Lee does spit she is probably really gud cos ...in general she is well opinionated.....soulq

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thanx FT for the heads up on Nell.

To be honest, the 1st Maximum Sentence never saw the light in my path.Meaning, I didnt even come face to face with it.Peeps I know this side didnt have it and when I was in Sandton last year Dec, it was sold out at CD Wherehouse.My luck ya.Also, I was in contact with someone that I know at Outrageous and she also confirmed it was out of "print", so to speak.That sucked major.I just heard a few tracks of that one played on UCT Radio and Metro.Heard good things, but didnt hear much myself.Hope to hear it sometime along the way.

Anyways......thanx though.Its all good.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac