Ras Ka** Nature of the threat: Fact or Fiction

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Am bumping Soul on Ice & I just got to track 5 "Nature of the Threat" this is some HEAVY Mental shit!

How true are all the allegations in this track? Is it all based on historical fact?

Where can I get the references?

PLEASE enlighten me anyone in the know?

Anonymous

There is a thread somewhere here about that track-just search for Ra** Ka**, then decide... watch the history channel and read - Silence (MentalGymnast)

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I am glad someone just recently listened to Nature.That is probably the most intense track ever recorded.Its actually one of DJ Azuhl´s top 5 fav tracks too.One of mine I gotta say.

Anybody u play that track for, if they listen carefully, will give different reactions.Thats what it was meant to do, have ppl debate and question and do research for themselves.I think I peeped the thread of this track on many other forums  too.Its a much talked bout song.Get the lyrics too if u can, from the net.Really intense when u read it.I think he said he took 6months to write this song.

I, along with many peeps, are wishing for an acappella Soul on Ice album.I think all it needs is some madder beats to compliment the lyrical content.Its a cla**ic, no doubt.

Much luv.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac